Dark and warm at the same time

Demon and angel beside me

The negative energy between them was about to explode! I didn't think is possible so much evil in human gaze. I was sure I saw fire in Kai's eyes.

''Wasn't I clear?! That is my place, so take your ing away from my chair.'' Kai almost shouted at Chanyeol but he just stand there with infrangible face. ''Chanyeol, do you wanna die?! Just go away.'' I didn't have the straight to say it out loud. I just stand there like a statue and watched the scene in fromt of me. Actually there were more than one observer of the happening on my desk. Some of my classmates were really interested staring at Kai, after that at Chanyeol and for a desert- at me.

''Well if you find your name on the desk I will get up.'' I wasn't sure that was Chanyeol. There was no sign of the happy virus anymore. His voice was colder than Kai's. '' But look, it is not here and I'm sure you aren't a logger so there is no way that to be YOUR desk that mean I won't get up.'' this time he smiled but that wasn't his usual smile, it was a grimace. I didn't want to look at Kai. I was sure what I'm going to find, although that, I did it. It was a mistake. Kai was angry, definetly angry. His eyes were wide open, like nothing was going to stop him,wihle  his fists were on stone balls .  Chanyeol's smile in the end was the last drop in the cup and everything explode. Kai cought Chanyeol's collar and put him away from the desk. But, that wasn't the end.

''Stop!'' that was all I finally said but they didn't listen to me.I tried to breathe deeply ,and calm down mayself after all. They were inches from each other. Kai was looking right in Chanyeol's eyes when he said:

''I guess, I'm clear now.'' 

I was on my legs too when the teacher came in.

''What is happening? Kai! Let Chanyeol go!'' 

Kai didn't even move. He just stared at Chanyeol and I was sure he was going to kill him. Chanyeol's face was unbreakable. No word, no emotions. Maybe he was thinking about his lagacy or maybe over his future actions .

I caught Kai's hand and I felt electrycity through my whole body. He immedietly looked at me. And we just stand like that. Stared at each other.

''Stop...'' I whispered like to myself but I was sure he heard me. I looked right in his dark eyes. It was like diving. I could see only them. I felt how warm they are and I saw sparkles everywhere in them.Strange feeling allmost choked me .This eyes.For a moment I  felt that I know this eyes.It was like ,I founed something known in them  

''..Kai'' And that was the last thing I said before I get uncontious.

                                                                      .......................................................................

I opened my heavy eyes and moments later I realized that I was in someone's  embreace.I felt his strong ,warm chest and his hands around me. The person was running. ''Oh God, Luhan again!'' But that wasn't Luhan. He was too tall for Luhan. I looked up and saw Chanyeol's face.I tried realy hard to concentrate my sight on him .

''Chanyeol?'' my weakly voice was trembling like I was sick . He looked down at me and there was suprise in his eyes.

''Ellina!'' he sounded strange. He was worried about something, about me. I was about to ask him what is happening when he continued.

''Don't move, the nurse cabinet is near.'' I couldn't move nor if I wanted to. His grape was too strong and my body hurts me with no reason.

Soon we walked in the nurse cabinet and he put me on the bed.

''Are they two??'' The nurse asked anxiously . Chanyeol nodded,vigorously a few times but I didn't know what are they talking about

''What do you mean? Who else?'' They both looked at me but nobody said a word. And then I understand. "Kai" I thought , answering  to my own question

''How is he? Where is he? I want to see him now!" I talked really fast, but I was worried about Kai and I wanted to see him. They both knew who I'm talking about, the nurse moved a few steps and then I saw him.

Kai was peacefully laying on another bed. I get up and slowly went to his bed. I didn't care about the pain all over my body. He was there on the bed with closed eyes. ''He is okay Ellina. Breath. Everything is fine.'' I tryed again to calm myself but it didn't worked.I was about to cried!And the stupid reason was this stupid Kai! It was all my fault!

''Tell me he is okay.'' I turned to the nurse hopefully. She nodded. I sighed and smiled at her.I was relived and didn't feel the pain anymore so I quikly went back to my bed. After the moment of happiness I felt guilty about Kai. I didn't know why but I thought it was my fault for absolutely everything!

''What happened?'' I really wanted the answer of this question because I really didn't know what happened. There was a silence and in the end Chanyeol spoke:

''You both get uncontious and we took you here. It seems you are okay, Kai will wake up soon. The end.'' There was something in his voice. That wasn't all but I knew they wouldn't tell me anything else so I just nod. 

''Thank you Chanyeol. " I said to him while I was leaning on the soft cushion . " Go back to class now. I will stay with Kai.'' 

''Are you sure, you are okay?'' he was really worried about me. That was really kind and I smiled at him. '' Wait, he sounded just like Luhan.'' He smiled weekly and went away.

The nurse did some tests on me and in the end she said:

''You are really all right.'' she looked curiously at me.

''What? Isn't that good?''

''Yes but the whole story is really strange. You both get uncontious in the same time and...'' she stoped.

''And?'' I really wanna know.

'' You both have stoped breathing and...'' I didn't listen anymore. I was shoked.

''Is that mean we have been dead for a minute?'' 

''Yes. Maybe there is a logical explaining for the situation but I don't know it. Don't tell anyone I have told  you and don't tell Kai...''

''Don't tell Kai what?'' this voice from behind scared the nurse but I knew who is it and turned at Kai.

''Kai!'' I smiled and run to his bed. He was sitting on the bed and I set in front of him. I actully scared him and he looked at me with this big suprised eyes. They were stil warm. I wanted to enjoied this warm until is gone away.

''Um, yes.'' He looked at me for a long time and after that looked around the room and than again at me. His eyes. So dark and so warm at the same time. ''What happened?''

There was a silent. We continue stared at each other and then he smiled. It was so small smile that only I could see it. I was about to answer his smile when the nurse break up the silent.

'' Ellina, leave Kai to have a rest. I will check if he is okay and I will send him home. You can go to your father.''

''No! '' That was Kai's voice. ''Can she stay?'' I looked at him again and smile.

''Yeah, can I stay? My father will drive him home.'' For the first time we were on the same oppinion. The nurse watched us... and finally said:

''Okay, okay, but now Ellina sit somewhere else and wait until I'm ready with Kai.'' I get up and moved to one chair.

I didn't wait a lot. Thay were ready really fast and Kai was okay like me.

''Okay kids, this are vitamins. Drink them two days and everything will be fine and Ellina let's see each other after a month not after 2 days right?'' I laughed and said goodbye.This was my second meet whit her and she was also right.I didn't want to see her again.

I and Kai walked through the school base in silent. 

''Kai, I'm sorry for...'' I just started my sentence when Chanyeol appeared from nowhere.

''Ellina, are you okay?'' He didn't even looked at Kai.

''Yes I am. Kai is okay too.'' I only shrugged and looked at him calmly. 

''Aha.'' he stil didn't looked at him. '' See you tomorrow then."' Finally he smiled with Chanyeol's smile and walked away.

''Aish, I hate this boy,'' Kai's voice sounded annoyed. I looked back  at him. His eyes were cold again. ''NOOOO, he is the same Kai again.'' But I wasn't right. When he turned his gaze to me his eyes became warm again.

When you went to your father's car Kai turned at you:

''I will go home alone. Bye Ellina.''  That suprise me. I cought his hand before he walked away.

'' Wait why then you made me stay with you?''

''Bcause I wanted to be with you.'' he smiled and I became speechless. ''Bye Ell.'' He turned and walked away leave me on the road.

                                                               .....................................................................

Kai was walking alone deep in his thought when someone cought his shoulder. It was Luhan.

''What happened Kai? I saw something happened to Ellina, is she okay? Is it your fault Kai because....'' Luhan was shaking from anger but Kai interupted him.

''I swear it's not my fault. It was her fault.''

''What do you mean? I saw someone who used power and...'' Luhan shut up and looked at Kai with wide open eyes. "No way!''

Kai nodded.

''She used her powers and allmost stoped my human heart ''