We need to talk

Demon and angel beside me

  

Something definitely happened. I had a bad feeling inside my stomach. Something was so wrong. The problem was not in me I knew that. My memories from yesterday were truth and I believed in them. They were simple fact and of course my proof but sadly I had the feeling that no one  would believe in them , or in me . I couldn't help but asked myself in what I actually believed ?Am I going crazy ,did my dad lied to me ...who were Kai and Luhan? Lay? What are they hiding from me? There were so many questions in my head and I felt so irritated. One piece of the puzzle was gone and I couldn't find it that easy. I thought that I wasted my time in this class with my pointless thoughts until one idea popped in my head. Maybe I was completely crazy but I had no choice .The whole situation made me crazy too. Furthermore I had nothing to lose. In this case ,no one would stopped me just to try.
I searched for Sehun with eyes. Everyone from my class were playing volleyball and I managed to find him more easy then I thought. He was in the corner of the volleyball playground. I stared at him and after few seconds he felt my eyes and turned to me. Immediately I broke our eye contact and inhale calmly. I was ready to  play their game. “You can do it Ellina!” I said to myself and started walking towards Chanyeol. I collected all my acting talents and relaxed my body and face.
“Hey,Yeol ..I don't feel well.Bye.” I  said quickly and turn my back on him. With fast speed I went out of the gym. Okay maybe that wasn't the best idea ever but like I said – I had nothing to lose. Plus I needed some time alone with myself. Every single day I felt I would go crazy. All this things that happened to me confused me more and more. I started running up the stairs without looking back. Breathless, I finally reached the rooftop's door. I opened it and the wind hit me in the face. It was so refreshing and for a moment I felt relieved and that maybe everything was fine, but it was just for a second and then I get back to reality. Everything in my life at that moment was such a huge mess. It had no end or escape, I felt absolutely helpless. I didn't even know what and who to believe.  I was doubting in myself. Slowly, I started walking to the edge of the building. I sat on the ground and started at nothing. Just me and me.
Soon I heard the bell, but I didn't want to leave so I just kept hugging my legs. A sigh escaped from my mouth and sank in the silence around me. It was nice, to be alone with my thoughts. Around one hour past and I was still in that position. I lay my head on the metal railing and closed my eyes. But then thought that I heard foot steps, but I didn't pay them any attention. 
“Ell”
After I heard my name I almost jumped in surprise. I was breathless for a few seconds. Was my imagination tricking me again? My eyes searched the area around me but didn't fond the owner of those words. I tried not to think that Beakhyun said this words. That was not possible. It couldn't be him!
“No,no that's not true ,haha.” I said to my already panic  self. Even though I couldn't felt my own legs I   managed to find strength to stand up. I laughed nervously and I was ready to calm down myself when I heard someone's laugh joined mine. Just then my whole body get numb.
“O ,Ell,I missed your beautiful smile.” I was 100% sure -that was Beakhyun's voice. His  timbre was soft just like in my memories. I slowly made one step but my knees were trembling and my sight get blurry because of my already formed tears. And then I saw him. He was standing not so far away ,but enough near from me. I could recognized him easily. My eyes were unbelievable stared at him but after I blinked he was gone. Salty tears escaped from my eyes when my hand reach to wiped them. A quiet sob shake my shoulders , and I closed my eyes again. I needed to calm down! He wasn't really there , it was only my imagination! But then his melodic laugh reached my ears again.
My high pitched scream deaden my own ears. Why is that happening to me. Is that how you get crazy? I couldn't stay there anymore. My whole body was shaking. Exactly like yesterday. I was in shock. At least in my full dizzy mind I managed to think of something. Run! I started running towards the door and then down the stairs. It was still class time so there were no one was on my way. I saw the first bathroom and I locked myself inside. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was sweaty and I saw terror in my eyes. I was gonna cry. I couldn't handle it anymore I exploded in tears. I don't know how much time passed but knocking on the door made me look up. I tried to sound calm and I said:
“Coming” it didn't work but there were no respond so I hope that they didn't hear me. I get up and went to the sink. I washed my face and soon I looked better. I unlocked the door and I opened it. There were no one in front. “I guess someone is inpatient.” My mind was getting better. I was forcing it too believe that this was just a really bad dream. Maybe I've just fallen asleep up there. I stayed there long time and Baekhyun was in my head the whole time. It's no surprising that I dream about him. I truly believed in that story, that was the best explanation. So I just took a deep breath and look up. And then I saw him. I saw the back of a boy waling through the empty hallway. He was still with PE clothes. I focused on him and then he turned his head just a little bit. For a second I saw Sehun's profile. And then the bell rang. People started going out of their classes and soon he disappeared in the crowd.

When I come back home I was more tired than usual. The incident today, the awful Biology test which I didn't expected , the whole thing about my madness ,Kai with who I wanted  to talk today but he didn't came at school. My life was really big mess in the moment. All I wanted is sleeping all day , silence and food. That's all I needed !But after all this ,that night all I was thinking was Sehun.

“Taeyeon ,I'm dying ...“ I muttered under my breath and lay my head on my desk. Officially  I was in depression. Last night I slept only a few hours. All night I was suffering from heavy thoughts and unforgettable memories.
“Just go home ,Ell.” advised me Taeyeon and locked her concern eyes with mine. I tried to smile at her but  I couldn't. She was so nice and that's why I like her so much. I needed support. The horrible feeling  in my stomach never left me and now it was more like pain than  feeling. I felt so sick. Maybe Taeyeon was right and  I deserved rest.
“Kai is coming!” She whispered to me but that news didn't excited me. I just  closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. One sigh left my lips. Soon I heard the move of the chair by me. Finally he was here. I turn my head to him and met his eyes. We stared at each other. The time  stopped  for two of us and then he smile at me. That smile...
“Can we talk?” I asked him with quite and calm voice. His smile melted slowly after that  he nod simply. The  serious mask appeared on his strictly face. Soon our class ended. With deep sighs we both stood up. I felt a little  awkward but after all I followed him in the hallway. My head was still dizzy but I continued walking after him .
“Kai.” I called him and when he turned around I added  with tired  but still  confident voice “Called to Luhan and tell him that we need to talk. And this time  I'm serious.”