Happy

Demon and angel beside me

Hello again everybody ^-^  I haven't been posting in an year and I am really sorry, I just had school and no new ideas but I am back and I will try my best to finish the story. Thank you to everyone who has read the fic so far and I hope yoy will read the new chapters. 

Saranghaeyo

 

Kai didn't say anything, but his eyes did. They seemed guilty and that showed me that I wasn't crazy. There was something wrong, something I had to know before I go mad. 

"Why do you want to talk to Luhan?" He asked coldly

"Don't play stupid Kai. I am not an idiot. You know very well why I want to talk to both of you." I was pist. I wasn't in the mood for this, I wanted answers. 

"There is nothing to talk about." He was so calm, he was getting on my nerves. 

"Listen to me you little bastard, I have no idea what is happening, but I know that you and your little friend have something in it. I know I am not dreaming, everything is too real, then I shall be crazy." Tears started rolling from my eyes and I saw that his coldness started breaking. "Am I crazy Kai? Please tell me."

He didn't answer. My eyes were full with tears, I was loosing all of my strength but I lifted my arm in the air and hit him in the chest and I left my hand there while I exploded in tears. There were no one around, or maybe I just couldn't see them. I felt his hand on my neck and he pulled me in his arms. I was too weak to protest so I just started hitting him with my free hand which was pointless. So I just cried. For a long time. At some point I looked up at him. He was looking at me with the warmth in his eyes. I felt better just seeing that he is the Kai I liked even though I had no idea who Kai really is. It was nice to feel the illusion that I am okay and safe at least for a while. 

"Why me? Why me Kai? Why should I be crazy?" I didn't expect an answer, I wasn't sure if he even heared me. 

"You are not crazy Ell, you are special." I was surprised. I looked up at him again and there was something different in his eyes. I had the feeling I have seen it before too but now I finally understood it. It was love. I have seen it in my father's eyes. Love and care. But why would Kai love me or care about me? 

The moment was ruined when I heared Mr. Wufan.

"Well well well, this is a romantic view." Kai and I let go of each other and looked at him. He was serious. The smile on his face was evil and soon dissappeared. 

"The school is not a place for romance. I will see you in detention miss Kim and you" he looked at Kai "go to your next class."then he left us. 

I felt so awkward, stupid and mad.

"Why am I the only one to go to detention, there is not even any more classes?" 

"I guess he just likes how charming I am." I looked at him and there was a smirk on his face. I started laughing. It was my first real laugh for days. Everything was normal again. 

"Ellinaaaaaa!" I turned and I saw Chanyeol in the end of the highway. He was smiling and waving. He ran and stopped in front of me. "Ellina what happened, I was waiting for you, it's the end of the schoolday." He then saw Kai and his smile melted. " Is he causing you any trouble?"

"No, no Yeol. We just had a chat. We can go now. Bye Kai." I said fast and I started pushing Chanyeol away from Kai. There it was again. The feeling that everything is normal. I looked back at Kai and he smiled at me. I answered with a smile and turned to focus on my friend. 

"So what was all that about? Are you hiding something?" He was still pist so I tried to seduse him with a smile.

"No, as I said we just had to talk." 

"Have you cried?" He stopped me and started staring at me. I tried to hide my face from him.

" No, I had something in my eye."

"In both of them?" he was sarcastic but it wasn't in a funny way, I didn.t answer neither did I look at him. He sighed. "I don't know what the hell is going on with you, but it's gotta be something big when you don't even want to talk to me about it. I-I am worried about you Ellina, it's been days since we talked normally, you always disappear, run away to cry or spend time with this bastard." He was sad, extremely sad. I didn't like where this was going so I said fast.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He was stuned. 

"What?" He looked at me confused. 

"You heared me. We didn't go last time because I had plans, so I am asking you now. Do you want to go out with me?'

He was exploring me with his eyes and after some time wondering he smiled with his usual huge smile. 

"Yes, of course let's go" he caught my arm happily and statred pulling me outif the school faster. I started laughing. It was such an amazing feeling. Being calm and normal. Maybe there was an explanation for what has happened but I didn't want to now right then. I just wanted to feel happy with Chanyeol. Everything else can wait