First school day (1)

Demon and angel beside me

I felt a lot of eyes on me. Everyone was staring at me and for a second I decided that I have forgoten to put on my clothes! I look around  and carefully met everyone's eyes. What the hell was their problem!? I know I didn't wear the most fashionable clothes and, yeah, I didn't have the best hairstyle. My hair is really long so I just let it stay free on my back. Of course I don't put on tones of make-up on my face. I wasn't so charming too but hallooo I am just an ordinary girl.

Suddenly whispers catch my attention so I quickly hide myself on the nearest seat. I sight and try to calm down. I hate hypocrites. After 5 minutes of travelling I realized there is someone next to me. I swiftly glanced the person... There was an angel in front of me not a boy! His thick,a little curly hair, his clear blue eyes, his porcelain white skin, his pink little lips... He is definitely an angel!!

''Hey, I am Luhan.'' The angel said to me and get me out of my trance. I couldn't answer in the moment so I just stared at him. He was in' beautiful, even more beautiful than me!

''E-E-Ellina'' I finally had the straight to answer him but with trembling voice. He smiled and I immediately wonder how I am stil alive! His smile was shining, I swear!

''Nice to meet you E-E-Ellina'' he continued with his enchanting smile. I try to answer his smile but it didn't work I guess. My ''smile'' was more like a  funny grimace. There was no chance to say something normal. I was completly stunned of the fact I was siting next to that perfect boy.

The bus stoped and everyone left it. Finally I had the straight to follow them. The school base was in front of me. The hell, there was nothing common with my dream. That was one awesome school but I stil prefer something more ordinary. But who asked me!? I had to study there because of my dad. He was the new Assistant-Director so I had the GREAT opportunity to study there.

''Don't worry Ellina, when you become 18 you...'' I try to calm myself when someone interrupted my thoughts.

''Hey you!'' I turned around to the voice's direction. ''Yeah you! I'm talking to you.''

If Luhan was a beautiful angel, this boy was extremely hot vampire. 

''Yes.'' I answered and shake my head nervously.

''I don't know you. You are new, aren't you?'' He asked me but I only pay attention on his cold, dark eyes which was entirely concentrated on me. I was about to answered  when someone blocked my view to the boy.

''Back off Kai! It's not the right time and place.'' Luhan's angel voice was restrained and a little cold. The Kai boy laughed. I was inpresed of his  laughter. He was just Godness.

''Calm down, I was just greating our new classmate Ellina.'' Said Kai and turn his gaze on me. On his face bloomed a smirk.

''H-How did he know my name?!''