Chanyeol

Demon and angel beside me

 

''Okay, it seems he talked to me.'' I continued stared at his smile, it was so charming that there was no way to don't responded it. ''Oh, I have to answer him.'' I reminded to myself quickly

''I'm Ellina.'' I said simply, I still was unable to say anything else.

''I know, we are in one class.'' I was confused, I had to be very concentrated on something to don't saw tall boy like him. Oh yes, I was busy with Kai the freak and Luhan the mysterious freak. I guess he saw that I have no idea who is him, on my face so he continued:

''It looks like you haven't notice me, that is okay, although it's strange because am like 1.85 tall.'' he laughed ''How are you, I decide we will meet in the morgue.''

It takes me a few seconds to understand what is he talking about. I was totally forgot about the yesterday accident. I laughed and looked in his eyes, they were so..happy. I don't know but I found happiness all over his face. I have always liked people who love joy.

''I am actually fine, nothing hurts me anymore.'' he looked surprised.

''You looked dead when your boyfriend took you from the floor. It was strange he came just in the right moment to..''

''Wait, wait, who are you talking about?'' he was the second person who talk about my boyfriend, who I haven't actually.

''Your boyfriend, the blond one.'' he continue … ” Okay it looks like Luhan is my mysterious boyfriend ..But why they think he is my boyfriend?'' I haven't got the chance to ask him because he continued talking.

''I'm glad you are okay. Actually you are the first who fell of the rope. It's lucky you haven't broken something. I thought you hit your head but you look normal. How fingers do you see?'' he asked and smiled again, showing me four fingers in front of my face.

''Seventeen, am I right?'' he laughed.

''You missed one. Let's go! We haven't got any classes.''

''That is not true. We have Music now.''

''The teacher is not here. He had an accident yesterday too. So today we go home earlier, that is why I came to tell you'' I knew it. He won't come to me just to have a chat. I felt disappointed ..

''Um, okay thanks for the information. I will go after a minute.'' My voice was colder and he understand that.

'' Oh come on, I don't want to be alone.'' he was so annoying so in the end I went with him to our classroom to take our stuff. We didn't talk to the way to the school exit because I was thinking about the whole situation, I didn't expect someone would talk with me, except Taeyeon. He was a boy after all he definitely have friends. Why he talked with me, I am still the new girl! Maybe I should stop thinking about that aaand started thinking about my freaks. Suddenly I realize we were out of the school campus and we were walking on the alley. I looked up to Chanyeol and he felt my look, he immediately caught it and wide smile appeared on his face. This smile worried me, it was too big and it was almost fake. Am I so funny or ugly? When I looked forward I saw my father's car and we finally reached it.

'' So, see you tomorrow Ell.'' Said Chanyeol with his joyful, deep voice. He stopped walking and continued smiling like a clown.

''Yeah, okay, um, bye.'' I told him, open the door and get in the car. While I was putting on my seat belt ,I anciently looked again at my classmate, who was still there waving at me like we were best friend.

I could not help but smile, he was like a kid so I just waved back at him. I was about to laugh when I saw my father who was waving him too. I impatiently turned my eyes back at Chanyeol to see his reaction. It was just epic because he knew who was my father. His hand just froze in the air and his smile slowly melted away from his face. I laughed all the way back home.

 

Newt day came really fast. I was first in the class because this time I prefer traveling with my father than in the disgusting bus. Listening my one of my favorite songs, I didn't pay attention to my classmates. Suddenly someone shake my shoulder. I looked up, it was Taeyeon. I put away my headphones and greeted her. He just flashed me one sweet smile and take her seat which was the second in the other row. I sighed and lay on my desk. Maybe I could sleep a little more. When I was about to felt asleep, I heard the move of the chair by me.

''Good morning sleepy head.'' My eyes immediately opened widely. That wasn't the voice I suspected.

I slowly turned my head to the person.

''Oh, Chanyeol...'' that was all I could say in that moment.

''How is your dad?'' He asked me through his bright smile. This question surprised me a little but I smiled too.

''You should tell me. It looks like you are good friends.'' I laughed, rubbing my sleepy eyes. Then I realized he was sitting on Kai's place. Chanyeol was about to answer me when one backpack slammed in the desk in front of him. Both of us were startled but I became more than startled when I saw the person who was the backpack owner.

''That is my desk.'' At first sight Kai looked calm but his deep voice was too sharp. I held my breath and just stared at him but his eyes were focused only on Chanyeol.