He want a date with me?!

Demon and angel beside me

 

 

 

‘’Nooooooo, no!’’ my mother has decided to ruin my life from the morning again.

‘’Oh, come on Elina you need new clothes.’’ she was so stubborn, I have said no. I do have clothes and I am happy with them.

‘’NO!’’ the thing I hate most in my life is shopping with my mother, she always bye what she like not that I like. We always argue and in the end we don’t talk to each other and I have ugly clothes. Who wins? Nobody! But most important is that I lose!!!

‘’Look, if you want to go shopping with friend it’s okay but you have to go today, because the big sales are until today. If you come home without a friend for shopping, you will go with me. Deal?’’ Yes, something else it’s good to know for my mother is that she hates spending a lot of money, that is another reason why my clothes are ugly! She was smiling with this evil smile. That’s why she did that, to made me go out with friends. Smart mother, but we both can play this game.

‘’Deal.’’ I smirked at her and left the house. The bus was in front of the house and I get in. 

Same situation. Many people talking and whispering. I was about to sit on one seat, when a blond hair caught my eye. I was full with hope, but when the person turned at me I sigh.

It wasn’t Luhan.’’Wait, why I am disappointed? I don’t need this freak.’’ I tried to lie myself. but actually I really wanted this to be Luhan. Actually the boy, who is not Luhan was really handsome. I have seen him before. ‘’Oh yes he is from the maths class, right. Sehun I think.”

he was staring at me with those mysterious eyes, but after a few seconds he broke his sight and concentrate on his phone. “Straaaaange” I found a seat quickly and started planning my day. Why my mother always has this strange wish to ruin my life?! ''She knows I can’t stand shopping, no she knows I hate shopping with her! Oh, God please help me!’' I turned off my mind and put my headphones on my ears. That actually helped, as usual. Reallly fast we were in front of the academy and I get off the bus. The weather wasn’t good, the sky were dark and it was cold. The perfect describe of this day.

I walked in the school and found the math room. “Ah, perfect, my first class is Math! Can it be worse, no please God don’t show me it can be worse.”

I sat on my chair and I was about to lay my head on the desk when someone sat next to me. I turned my head and saw the brightest smile on the world. It was Chanyeol. I tried to smile back, but from his face I understand I have failed.

‘’What is wrong Ellina?’’ he was so worried. His face on this moment was so cute and adorable and I actually smile back.

‘’Nothing special. My mother hates me, that’s all. And you Mr.Park have to get up from this chair if you don’t want a die.’’ I was talking about Kai and he knew it. His face changed.

‘’He can’t do anything to me.’’ he was cold for a second and then changed in happy again. ‘’But why your mother hates you?’’

‘’Long story, now go. We will talk later.’’

“ Ok, Ellina. Bye bye for now.’’ he get up and sat on his chair. The smile was still on his face. I smiled back and turned to my own desk “Ah, my happy virus.”

When I was about to fell asleep on my desk  again, I heared the noise from the chair next to me.  I was sure who is gonna be, so I looked up. Yes, it was Kai. Kai with those big warm eyes stared at me and this time there was a little smile on his face.

“Hey.’’ I said simply and his eyes became even warmer.

‘’Hey Ell’’ he answered and although he said only two words, the way he pronounced my nickname made me feel good.

He sat on the chair and looked at me.

“What is wrong?’’ was his question and that made me come back on Earth. “How he knows something is wrong?’’

‘’Um..nothing. I am fine.’’i answered after ten hours and I was sure he didn’t believe me.

‘’You can tell me.’’ That sounded so weird. He acted like a friend, who can imagine that 2 weeks ago we hate each other.

“Nothing, just problems with my mother, but I am fine.”

“I’ve never liked your mother.” there was anger in his eyes, those big brown eyes, full with…WAIT WHAT? “Did he just said he has never liked my mother. He don’t even know her!!!

“What do you mean, you have never seen her.’’ his face changed. He was shocked.

“I I ,I mean I don’t like her because she makes you things you don’t want.’’

‘’Oh, okay. There is any sense.’’ Our conversation was interrupted by the teacher who came in. But that wasn’t the math teacher. It was Mr Yu Fan. Ahh, I hated this man, why the hell he was here. For first time of my life I preferred math than something else.

“Good morning.” he started coldly. “This day became worse and worse” “Mr.Park is sick and he is not here today, so I will take his class.” His eyes were so cold and when he saw me they became even colder. For more than  second  his stare was on me.Looking into this eyes I almost frizzed.I was like hypnotized.But this  darkness and this black flames were known for me and I had the feeling I have met him before.He actually  remind me of Kai maybe?  How was that possible?I shook my head and broke our eyes contact .I should  stopped being such a paranoid and just  come down .I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.Yeah ,I am a paranoid some times.Soon our lesson began .Jeez that Math !I mumbled under my nose ,because of this difficult  exercises and completely forgot about Kai.I heard him chuckles so I glare at him.

“Yah!Don’t laugh  I’m suffering right now!” 

Kai calm and just smile sweetly at me.And again I can’t take my eyes off him.Maybe I was about to smile him back but the new teacher again interrupted our moment.

“Miss Kim is there any problem?” His voice really deep and manly ,I almost got trills.The only  thing that I did was to shook my head like “no” and than lower my eyes.This gay scared  me .After minute a sigh slipped from my lips and without I realize I looked at Kai again but this time he wasn’t looking at me ,he wasn’t even smiling  like before .He was glaring at the teacher ,his fists were on stone balls and his lips  were in straight  lines .Why he’s angry?What was his problem now??I whispered his name quietly and asked him what’s wrong but he didn’t answered me.

After Math class I hurry up and leave both Kai and the scary  teacher behind my back .I didn’t need more problems .I tried  to find Chanyeol or Taeyeon .I need someone to talked and I was sure  that this person should be Taeyon.I miss this girl.

“Wassup girl!” I screamed on her ear and hug her arm like a child  .

“Yoo” She laughed  and pocked my ribs with her elbow.

“So ,Taeyeon-ah ,do you want to go to the mall after school with me. Shopping, because we are girls. You know. Get it?’’ Gosh I was really nervous, I thought she is gonna like my joke for the girls and shopping but she was watching me like “the heck you are talking about” and I was laughing alone. Like a lonely freak. So typical for me.

‘’Um, yeah. Why not.’’ she didn’t sound really sure but I clapped hands happily

“Okay, let’s meet outside the school after last class.’’

“Yeah, fine. See you there.’’ She waved at me and walked away to her next class.

I had Art so I went to the room and set on the desk. Of course Chanyeol set next to me and we were talking about random stuff until the beginning of the class. 

‘’Hey Ell, do you want to go out today after school?’’ suddenly he whispered to my ear. 

I was focused on my ugly drawing and this words bring me back to the normal world.

‘’Huh?’’ was all I said

“ Go out. With me.” he answered this time more bravely but I still couldn’t react. “He want a date with me?! With me? Wut?’’

“Mmm I will glad to but I already have a date after school…” I told him and turned to my painting again to hide my red cheeks. I thought we are done but he continued asking and that made the situation more embarrassing.

“With who?” I felt something different in his voice and I quickly looked at him. 

“With Taeyeon.” I said simply 

“You are a lesbian?!” He asked surprised and I was surprised also.

“What? No! She is just my friend. We are just going to the mall for shopping. You know, girls stuff.” I tried to explain with nervous voice and the same stupid joke, fortunately he laughed and I smile weakly.

“Okay, next time.” 

“Yeah, next time.” Was my last words before teacher caught us.I glanced at Chanyeol for last time and we both smile