The nurse

Demon and angel beside me

-Flashback-

"She can't and won't remember you Kai." Luhan was really angry. He didn't look like an angel at that moment. "There is no way. So stop being such an idiot and..." he sudenlly stoped talking and stared in one place with wide open eyes. He wasn't there anymore. He was in the PE class. Kai was suprised from the silent and turned to Luhan. 

" Luhan, what is happening!" He immedietly understand that Luhan was in Ellina's body . But Luhan didn't answered. Kai grabed his shoulders and started shaked them.

"Luhan, answer me!" He was now angry and scared. "Is she okay?"

Luhan finally came back in his body and looked at Kai. His eyes showed that something was not okay. 

"She is in danger. Gotta go!" Luhan turned but Kai catch his hand.

"I will go. You stay here."

" You make enough problems Kai." Luhan was angry again "I haven't got time. Stay here!" He didn't wait for Kai's answer and started runing to the PE class. Kai followed him but after the second turn Luhan was lost. Kai hit one tin rubish bin and make a hole in it. He coudn't do anything for her now. He was helpless.

 

I opened my eyes and though I will see the roof if the PE class but I wasn't there anymore. My back hurts me really bad. Soon I reallized I was laying on a bed. I tried to get up but someone's hand stoped me. I looked at the person. This blond hair, this warm eyes, this purfect smile. This angel was looking at me smiling.

\Wait, I remember him. This the angel from the bus. Luhan I guess. Of course it's him, nobody can forgot this boy.\

"Don't get up, you have to have a rest.'' He smiled at me ''You were unconsious for a half an hour. How do you feel?" Although his voice was godness.

" Bad." I said simply "My back hurts me really bad. What hapened?"

"You were the first who fell of the rope in this school. Congratulations. Maybe sport isn't for you.'' He smiled weekly.

''You think you are  the first to tell me that. Haha. I know that from years"

"Well from now all the school know it too.''

I laughed really hard and the pain in my back became stronger.

''Please stop making me laugh. My back hurts me more now.''

''Your back will hurt you a few days but you will be fine. For luck you haven't broke anything.''

"Are you a nerse or something?" He laughed but I was serious. I haven't seen him in the school. But he was too young for a nurse. He looked like 12 years old boy.

"No, I'm Luhan.''he said laughingly

''Wow, I didn't know that.'' I smiled

''I stay with you while you were uncontious." 

"Well, thanks for the company then." he laughed again. If I want someone to be with me when I'm sick, it would be Luhan. His campany is really relaxing. 

"Your father was here but I told him, you don't need a doctor, you need a rest so you stayed here. I can call him to drive you homeif you want."

"No, he have work to do. What time is it, I will wait until the end of the day."

" There was one more class. Are you sure you want to wait?" 

"Yeah, I' fine. Call my dad." I said and watched him went outside. After 1 minute he came back. 

" He said okay if you truly feel good enough to wait."

"Yes I am. I only feel pain in my back." it was true. It really hurts a lot.

" I will give you a pill."

"Um where is the real nurse. You just don't look like a doctor so.." 

He laughed. Really hard.

"She is not here today. Calm down I can make difference betwen the pills. I am 17.'' He was proud from this fact ''Don't you trust me."

Actually I didn't trust him.

"Wow, I am 16 and stil can't make diference." he smiled and started looking for the pill.

The room was just an ordinary medical room. Better from the one in my old school of course. I knew the old cabinet very well. I have stayed there more than in the classrooms. What can I say, I have two left legs. The nurse there was one of my best friends. No, I'm not a forever alone. Just a little.

The bed was really comfortable here and there was photoes all around the walls. I saw one with a sea with boat in it. A sunset or sunrise I didn't know for sure and one of a bird. I watched at the bird longer.

"I have always wanted to have wings" I said it out load without I want. Luhan stoped and turned at me. He was...different. The smile was gone. That wasn't the same boy. He stared at me and said withcold voice:

"Strange dream. Watch out, what you dream for." There was a silent and I didn't know what to do. I desided he won't talked with me anymore when he smiled again and said "My dream is to have a picnic with someone special." 

I started lauthing. 

"Are you serious. You have never had picnic."

He smiled.

"I didn't say that. I have had picnic but not with someone special." he turned and took the pill.

" Here you are." I put it in my mouth. "Now close your eyes and have a rest. I will wake you up when it's time. Now good night." He said and close my eyes with his fingers. Strange,I have forgot about the pain. I smiled and said quietly:

"Thanks . For everything." I opened one of my eyes and saw his suprised face. I laughed and close it. I was close to fell asleep when I feel his lips on my forehead. The pain was gone. I didn't know was that real because after that I didn't feel anything after that. Maybe it was a dream

Yeah, how I said, if someone would be with me when I'm sick, it's Luhan.