Baekhyun?

Demon and angel beside me

Shopping has never been among my priorities ! I was buying new clothes really rare. Furthermore I had to go shopping always with my mother! That was hell! Both of us had really different tastes for fashion .I loved black but she likes pink ,I hate skirts ,she buys me skirts .Why?! She had to accept the fact I'm not little anymore .I grow up and I'm a woman .After all I was truly happy to be with Taeyeon. We were laughing all the time and people watched us like we were crazy .But we didn't payed attention to them because we were too happy together .Taeyeon was really unique girl.She was beautiful ,funny and even smart .She was definitely the girl dream for almost every boy!I was sure about that! She had everything .Was that possible ?!

''Taeyeon-ah~...are you real??'' I asked her with wide smile on my face.My cheeks were hot from my hard laugh a minute before.

''Of course I'm real ,are you real too?Let's ask this man …'' she answered me than turned to the man not so far from us.Fortunately I caught her arm on time.Again we started laughing and came out of the store. Because of her, my life on that moment was full with happiness and that was really sweet.Maybe some day I will feel this emotion again but this time with a boy ,I guess?

Girl ,let's calm down...and breath for a moment.Breath~” I told and pretended I'm really calm and snooty.There was a moment of silent between us but soon we started giggled quietly .

We had really fun all the time and even forgot about the time but than I heard my phone ringing.When I looked ...ugh it was mom.Great!Just awesome!

Hello mom ?Whatssup ?” I answered and said cautiously .Taeyeon looked at me with wide eyes and immediately stopped talking. I gave her a sight not to worry and to calm down. But I was the one who had to calm down so I tried to control my own words after hearing my mom speech. Why she was so worried ?

Mom ,I'm at the mall right now.With my friend .We're shopping. “ I explained carefully .

Oh really? Oh my I'm so sorry ,dear.I though that you ...never mind .Are you having fun?” she sounded strange before second she was yelling at me. ”Well ...mothers these days!” I thought than relaxed and smiled a little.

Yeah !And now you're ruing everything.You scared me with yours vocals!” I laughed and looked at Taeyeon who was smiling too.On the phone I heard my mom's laugh.

So sweety I have to leave you cuz I have to talk whit someone else.Bye~” after that my mom hunged up.I stayed in shok.What did just happened ? However after this strange call I decided just to calm down and not to payed attention on it .I have Taeyeon and we have to have fun.

 ''So girl ,leggo ~'' I told her and stand up .We still have a lot of work so both of us continued with our shopping tour.After half an hour we were still not done. We walked through the shops but we didn't like anything.Well I didn't liked anything because everything were not my style! Sigh after sigh...what was wrong with me?I kept thinking about him. But why? Why he was so special in my mind ?His name was constantly in my thoughts.

''Mm,girl I think this guy is chasing us!'' said Taeyeon all of a sudden.I looked at her surprised but speechless for a seconds than burst in laugh.

 Don't joke with muah.” I told her through wide smile. But when I was about to stepped forward she grabbed my hand .I hurried to calm her down and soon she was normal again.

“I'm sorry Ellina ,it's just...my ex boyfriend use to follow me everywhere after we broke up and ..” She began with sad voice but I hurried and interrupted her.

“Yo,it's ok,I get it!Just don't worry,ok?I understand you, but when you are with super Ellina everything will be okay” my hand gently her hand. She looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and I smiled at her. She smiled back. Although I was joking about my super power that really comforted her and she felt safe with me.

“Okay, I am fine.” She took deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them she was the same Taeyeon. I looked behind her and then I saw it... My mouth was wide open, I felt tears in my eyes.

“OMG!!!” I ran to toward one hanger and took the most awesome jeans I've ever seen. “LOOK AT THAT, Taeyeon” She came next to me and look at the thing I was holding.

“They are really cool.” she said, but I was sure that is not her style. I have never seen her with jeans. I found my size and started looking around for the trials.

“Let's go” I was really excited for the jeans. It wasn't really often for me to like a pair of jeans. But this ones were just awesome.

I will look around for a shirt for the jeans.” Said Taeyeon “You are not gonna look good with this shirt and the jeans.” She walked away looking for something that can fit my new treasure.

I was too impatient to wait so I just walked to the trials. Just next to them I saw bunch of shirts. “Hm, let's see.”

I started for the best top when I saw something above them. It was a long white shirt and there was a picture on it. It was a girl, with wings. It was just beautiful. I felt strange but I continued staring at the shirt. “How does it feel to have wings.” I thought. It was crazy but I felt jealous from the girl, because she had that awesome wings. My thought were interrupted when someone who pushed me. I turned and I saw the back of a back of a boy I think. He was with a black hat on his head but I was able to see his brown hair. All his clothes were black. He didn't turn to apologize so I just mumbled under my breath “No behavior in this country” and turned back to the shirt. I stared for a little while and took one of them that I think will suit me. I get in the changing room and started changing my clothes. The jeans were awesome as I thought from the beginning and after that I tried the shirt. It was just beautiful. It was beautiful on me too, which was almost never. I just stared at me in the mirror. At the shirt actually. I finally looked away. The curtain wasn't completely closed so I was able to see outside in the mirror. And then I saw someone through the gap. It was the same boy from 3 minutes ago. I could see only his back again and I was about to look at me when I saw his movement. He turned at me. I first saw his jeans after that his t-shirt of “Kiss” and after that I saw his face. I stopped breathing, I was terrified. “Is that...”

Baekhyun?” I finished out loud. That wasn't true. That wasn't possible. He was standing there with smirk on his face. “No, that is not him.” I was going crazy. I was sure he can't be here, but he was! He was right there smiling mysteriously at me. I blinked a few times, expecting the figure will disappear, but it was still there. With this cold face. His eyes were so brown I was stared at them and I felt how everything around me started becoming smaller and smaller. The walls around me started becoming tighter and tighter. I was trapped. I wasn't able to move even a centimeter. He was still there. And then he made a step towards me. This time I moved. My back was touching the mirror, that was the farest I was able to go. And then he made the second step. I fall on the ground, my legs weren't able to hold me anymore, my whole body wasn't listening to me. I was shaking so hard and my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Fear was running through my veins and I felt a few sweat drops on my forehead. I wasn't able to see him anymore, I was coiled in the corner of the little cabin. I felt safe for a moment started fixing my mind when I saw them. I could see his shoes under the curtain. He was still there, he was right behind the curtain, a few steps away from me. I just freaked out. I closed my eyes I was sure he will enter my cabin after a second. I started crying, I was so terrified. I looked up hoping he will be gone and I am just crazy, but he was still there. His hand was on the curtain ready to pull it and found me. Old memories of Baekhyun were running with full speed in my mind and I started shaking even harder. I remembered how kind he was, his soft lips, his tight hugs, his sweet words. Every good memory was brighter in that moment. But they were quickly replaced with the memories I was trying to forget. The pain from his slap appeared again and this time it was more painful than before. His sharp words which broke my heart, impaled me again.

Although I expected he will pull the curtain, I shouted when it happened. I covered my head with my hands and started breathing hard.

“No!” I shouted again when he caught my wrist. Then I heard my name but that wasn't Baekhyun's voice.

Ellina, Ellina, look at me! I am Luhan, look at me, it's me! Calm down!” I opened my teared eyes and focused his face, which was really close to mine. It was really Luhan. I caught his hand and clenched it hard like I was drowning and he was my salvation.

Luhan?” I whispered with husky voice. My eyes were full with tears. Suddenly he pulled me up on my legs and hold me tight. We went out of the cabin and he started dragging me to the exit of the store.

Baek-hyun...” I stuttered still in shock. Luhan didn't react just continued walking forward. Then I felt another presence next to me. I turned and saw Kai's impervious face.

Where is he?” Luhan asked with diffrent voice, which surprised me.

“I took care of him.” Answered Kai with same tone.