First school day (3)

Demon and angel beside me

I stared at Kai while he was walking past other desks towards me. I didn't know how to react. What the hell was happening! Seriously, I didn't know what was his problem. He knew my name but I am sure I haven't met him before. I tried really hard to remember him but my storage card (brain) was empty. I would definitely remember as hot boy as him. However Kai set calmly next to me. The teacher didn't say a word when I didn't protest. Actually it would be pleasure for me to sit with Kai if he wasn't so...let me think-Scary!

He looked cooler from close view. Soon our eyes met and I couldn't take mine off. Even his eyes were toneless, I found a little spark deep in them. This light captured me, maybe he was different. It was strange for me but I wanted to know him. Suddenly he quietly whispered:

''Do you remember me?''

''Um, yes.'' I answered unsurely.

''But how?!'' His eyes were so big and suprised.

''We met in front of the school, remember?''

He was...how to say...disappointed. The warm in his eyes disappeared and they again became empty. ''What happened? Did I say something wrong?''. I was really confused at that moment. I tried to concentrate on the lesson but sometimes glanced at Kai. Soon the bell rang and everybody left the room. I didn't want to stay there anymore so I took my stuff and walked towards the door. Kai has already left without saying a word. I didn't have intention to run after him to apologize so I just sighed and shaked my head. I stopped the first person I saw to show me the way to my second class. It was Music. Finally something good happened. I truly love music. The only thing that will never be taken away from me...

It wasn't so hard to find the cabinet and soon I was in front of the door. This time I didn't oscilate so long and went in the room. I was sure nothing can suprise me anymore but I was wrong. My little friend Kai was there, on the second desk and he was stared at me again. I could see the change in him. ''What is wrong with him? A moments ago he was so dark and now he is...dark again but...I don't know... He is strange, really strange.'' I thought and looked in the ground. We were alone in the room, others from the class were outside. I started walking towards his desk to greet him.

''Hi.'' I said shyly ''Um, can I sit with you?'' There was no emotion on his face neither in his eyes. For a moment I desided  he won't answer but he finally nodded. I put my backpack on the chair and looked around the room. My eyes stopped on the piano in the corner. I quietly approached it. I love the piano. It's my favourite musical instrument. I touched the keys and enjoyed the soft tones. It was magical. I set on the piano chair and soon I was humming.

''Stop it El.'' I clearly heared Kai's cold voice from behind. I felt him, he was right beside me. ''Did he call me El??''

''Why? You don't like it?'' It was a joke but he was serious.My smile completely melted away from my face.

''Just don't play nor sing.'' Said Kai while he walked away.

''What the hell is your problem?! What have I done to you? You know my name but we have never met before. You are rude and now you tell me to stop singing and playing? What's next...stop breathing or moving? Seriously!'' I exploded and almost shouted at him. I went to his desk and took my stuff. I turned around, looking for another desk when I felt Kai's warm fingers around my elbow..

''I'm sorry El.'' He said calmly. I rolled my eyes and just pull my hand away from his grip. I speed up my step and set on another desk. I was furious and I couldn't clam down during the whole class. This boy made me dislike music for a moment. 

The other half of the day was normal. Kai didn't appear in my classes anymore and soon I was calm again. Lunchtime was boring because I was alone in the room waiting for the end of the day.

After my last class I went out of the school and saw my father next to his car.

''Hi kitten, how was your day?'' He asked when I get closer.

''It was fine.'' I said simply and get in the the car. We travelled quietly as usual. The way to our house wasn't so long and soon we were in front of it. We went in and saw thet the dinner was ready. We had dinner earlier than other people.

''How was your day honey?Tell me everything! Did you meet someone? Oh,are there any hot boys,huh?'' Asked my excited mother.

''It was fine.'' I answered again. ''Nothing interesting.'' Well that was a lie but I wasn't in the mood to talk about Kai so I just started my meal.

After the dinner I went in my room and started reeding one stupid book. I was really tired which was strange because it was 6pm but soon I felt asleep.