New Future

Different

(song to listen while reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFJZW7S4a5Y by the wayy this is going to be just a small intro to the next set of chapters. yes. this means they'll be in college soon. more drama and conflict too oOoOoOOoOh.)

{D.O's POV}

 

I started to fix my uniform a little more for pictures. My mother face the camera towards me and another student beside me.

By the name of Kim Jongin.

I smiled naturally while standing closely to him. My mother smiled as she spoke.

"1."

"2."

"3."

Snap.

A flash came from the camera and almost blinding my eyes. My mother gave me a big thumbs up as she walked towards Jongin and I. She gave the both of us a big hug and sniffed up her oncoming tears.

"Oh boys! I'm so happy for you two. Congradulations!"

I smiled while looking at Jongin and him looking back at me. We held hands and met up with my friends in the big gym and waved to my mother while she walked to a table full of refreshments. 

We finally graduated.

I ran up to my friends who were on in uniforms. They all looked so refined and dressed up. But Luhan still looked like a little school boy. They all saw Jongin and I and gave us big hugs and greetings. I smiled at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were FINALLY a couple now. Jongin gave Chanyeol two thumbs up while Chanyeol did the same standing next to his now blushing boyfriend. "Happy three years guys!" They yelled.

"Happy two years for you guys!" Jongin yelled back. I smiled. We've been together for three years. Three years of love, pain, blood, sweat, and tears. All of it is worth it. I don't regret a single thing. Because if I did, I wouldn't realize that what I've done led me to this very moment. With all my friends. With my mom. With this school.

With Jongin.

Everyone inside the gym was cheering, taking pictures, talking with friends, some couples making out in the corner. Ew. At least everyone is happy. As expected, many girls has given Jongin things like chocolates, bouqets, and other gifts. I wasn't jealous or anything. Maybe a little. Okay maybe a lot.

Just then I saw a bunch of girls about to feed Jongin a piece of heart shaped chocolate. He seemed fairly happy. Obviously because of the chocolate.

I eyed a girl who's chocolate was about to enter Jongin's mouth when...

 

My jealousy overpowered me.

 

I dashed in front of Jongin at the right time and the chocolate entered my tase buds. Yum.

"Oh sorry. I wanted to have some so I couldn't resist." I smiled.

All the girls laughed while the small one in front of me scowled and walked off. All of a sudden the crowd of girls surrounded me and pulling out more gifts. For me. Take that Jongin!

They started to form a line in front of me. A freakin' line. I feel like a k-pop star kekekeke.

This first girl in line looked casual. Not even fangirling. She was really attractive. Really attractive. I mean, if I was straight I'd probably have a crush on her. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she was wearing a light pink lipstick. It wasn't bright pink like those flashy girls. But a soft pink. Like a cherry blossom. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi. I'm Eun Hee. My sister wanted to give you this," she gestured at the box of cookies, "But she was too shy haha. Well, goodbye then!"

She handed me the cookies and waved goodbye. Her ponytail swished back and forth as she got farther.

{Kai's POV}

Kyungsoo's staring at that girl.

Interesting.

{D.O's POV}

I grabbed my suitcases and left my car. I looked up and saw the huge building in front of me.

"Goodbye my baby!" My mom said in tears. "I'll miss you forever! Visit anytime!!" She kissed and drove away slowly as I waved and blew a kiss back.

I took a deep breath and let the view of my future in front of me sink in.

"Hello, SM University."

 

a|n: i know i know. short short chap. so i hope you guys are going to like the next few set of chapters. just to let you know, i'm not going to update on thursday. i'm going somewhere with my cousin's. i'm finally going to feel the summer heat that for once isn't coming from the bottom of my laptop.     -_-;; see you guys! thanks for subbing!