New Wonders

Different

{Eun Hee's POV}

 

I hate this freakin' college. 

I have to be stuck with a roommate while everybody else has their own room. Are you kidding me? He's a boy too! What the hell? His name is apparently Oh Sehun. The college staff said some nonsense about the building having one room being used for something else because they don't have any space for the janitor's closet. I don't care about the stupid mops and brooms.

 

I looked inside my closet for something to wear on the rooftop. I want to look huggable. In my closet, there were a lot of skirts but it's going to be really cold up there. My red and white striped sweater was calling out for me, so I couldnt resist. I layed out my jeans and sweater and skipped to the bathroom in the dorm to put on my make up.

"GAH! When did you get here?!" I yelled hiding my face with my hands. Sehun was in the bathroom in the process of putting on his t-shirt. I saw his abs...NO!

"I was here the whole time. By the way don't think I'm going to be a happy-go-lucky roommate okay? We're not going to talk or hang out. Maybe not even be friends. I don't want to be here either. My boyfriend is pretty pissed off that I'm sharing a room with a person besides him. I feel the same way." I took away my hands as he walked out of our dorm with a shirt on.

"What a jerk," I gritted through my teeth. I looked in the mirror and washed my face.

 

"All set." I looked in the mirror and saw myself, feeling pretty proud. My eyeliner was perfect and my lipstick was rose red. I grabbed my small backpack full of my wallet, makeup, and glasses. Time to get the food.

I walked into the cafeteria and got two styrofoam containers of warm ramyeon noodles, chopsticks, and napkins. I held them carefully as I walked to the elevator to the rooftop.

I almost dropped the delicious noodles when I walked in the elevator.

"Going somewhere?" Jongin raised his eyebrows and looked down at me. I secretly rolled my eyes and walked in the elvator without saying anything. I pressed the top floor button and awkwardly waited.

He suddenly pushed me against the walls, getting close to my face.

"You better not doing anything to Kyungsoo. I know you're meeting him somewhere I just know it. Take this as a friend warning."

I pretended to smile. "Glad you're calling me your friend."

"We're not friends."

"You like Kyungsoo and he's your boy'friend'. So why not call me your friend?"

"Excuse me but I love Kyungsoo. Don't misunderstand. There's a big difference."

I stayed silent after he got off me. How could I counter that? The doors opened as the cold wind struck my face. I saw Kyungsoo waiting and using his phone. He glanced up and saw my face and waved.

"Hey Eun Hee you look nice." He smiled. That cute smile.

I blushed and put some hair behind my ear. "T-Thanks. You do too."

I heard Jongin growl behind me while he still held the doors open like a stalker.

"Jongin? What are you doing here?"

"Bumped into Eun Hee. Pretty weird right?" I glared at him while he did the same.

"Ok bye Jongin!" I rushed with my words.

He shook his head and waved to Kyungsoo. "See you later! I love you!"

I could feel my head throb. Ignoring me. Hmph.

"I love you too!"

I walked over to him and sat next to Kyungsoo on the warm ground. It must have taken in the heat from earlier in the afternoon. "That's why you're sitting here."

"Mhm. What did you bring?" He stared at the styrofoam containers. I opened the both of them as they started to release steam and the amazing smell.

"Oh! Yummy! Thanks, really. If it was this I should've bought it. You don't need to spend your money on me."

I handed him the pair of chopsticks. "Don't worry. I know the ramyeon here is expensive so I bought it. My treat."

He slupred up some noodles and looked up at the sky. "The stars are amazing!"

I grinned. "I told you so. How about the noodles?"

"Even better."

I smiled. He's such a nice person to be with. I really am jealous of Jongin but I can't show it. He'll take Kyungsoo away from me. The only way I can make it work is act innocent. Nothing is going out of control so far so it'll be my only plan.

 

A few minutes later, I finished my noodles. I always get sleepy after I eat for some reason. My eyelids got heavier every second.

I accidentally dozed off.

 

{D.O's POV}

 

I looked to my side to find Eun Hee drooping her head down and lifting up again multiple times. She must be tired.

"E-Eun Hee? Do you want to go back to your dorm? It's almost nine," I whispered. Her eyelashes fluttered as her head gently fell on my shoulder. Her hair spread across her face. I brushed them out the way to reveal a small scar by her forehead. Hm?

She started to mumble. "N-No...stop."

I watched her as she flinched all of a sudden and let out a whimper.

"S-Stop hurting m-me..."

What's happening?

"No! Stop!"

She let one of her hands fall to the concrete ground. It scratched her knuckle making it red.

Why is she hurting?

I heard an elevator ding and saw the doors open. Jongin and Sehun stood huffing and puffing his chest. They ran towards Eun Hee and I.

"Kyungsoo. You have to come back. It's past nine already." He glanced at Eun Hee and shook his head.

I looked up at Sehun. "She fell asleep." Sehun put his hands on his hips and went up to Eun Hee.

"She's such a problem." He lifted her up with his arms and walked to the elevator.

"What did you guys do up here?" Jongin asked as he lent out his hand to help me up from the ground.

"Eat and look at the stars. It was amazing."

"That's it?"

I was about to open my mouth to say something but Jongin pressed his lips onto mine. He took away his lips and hugged me. "You know that your only mine? No one else's."

I nodded and held his hand. We walked to the elevator with Sehun carrying Eun Hee. I decided not to tell Jongin what happend to Eun Hee while she was sleeping. Her business isn't mine nor Jongin's. Although, I'm pretty worried.

 

 

{Eun Hee's POV}

 

I woke up with an extreme headache. I checked the clock. 4:35 a.m. I looked to my left and saw Sehun still sleeping. He probably brought me into our dorm. I thought about what happened last night.

That nightmare.

That nightmare that brought back the past.

The pain-filled past.

 

 

 

a|n: OoOoOoOOh. what happened in eun hee's past? thank you for subcribing by the way! :D