New Feeling

Different

{This chapter will be Kai's POV}

 

I knocked on the door of Kyungsoo's house. He invited me because his mother wanted to meet me. I really hope she hasn't heard anything about me disobeying school rules. I mean your child's partner shouldn't have anything to do with ruining school property, skipping class, etc etc. Why would he even tell her anyway? Who tells their parent the bad things about their boyfriend? Nobody. DUH, KYUNGSOO YOU IDIOT! OF COURSE HE WOULD TELL HER! HE'S THE OPPOSITE OF YOU. SO BASICALLY HONEST. One thing I'm truthful I said though was that I want him to stay by my side. I truthfully like him. A whole lot too. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. What's taking so long?

My knuckles were about to touch the surface of the door when it opened right away. I saw Kyungsoo in sweatpants, a sweater, and...GLASSES? He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me smiling. "Oh hi Jongin. You came to see my mother right? Come on in. She's in the shower now, so you can wait in the living room," he looked at me for a second and I guessed he noticed my face, "These are reading glasses. I can see on my own." He held my hand and lead me in. I looked around the house to see many baby pictures. All of them, I could tell, was him. He has the cutest smile on the planet.

I sat on their couch while Kyungsoo got two bottles of water. He came over and put the water bottles down. When he wasn't looking, I hugged him by his waist and brought him on the couch. He was comfortably on my lap. He tried to get out of my arms but I wouldn't let him.

"What the hell are you doing Jongin?" He half shout and half whispered. I can tell that the walls must be thin because he didn't want to even talk out loud.

"You just look too cute like this." I turned him around to face me, still on my lap.

He crossed his arms and pouted. "So what I wear when we hang out isn't as cute?" He looked away from me and looked mad. I chuckled and hugged him for as long as I could. He didn't hug me back.

"C'mon Kyungsoooo.~ Hug me." I whined into his chest.

"No way." He said with a blank voice.

I have an idea.

I quickly landed him on the couch. His back made a small thump sound. His eyes widend in shock as I got closer and closer to his face. 

"Can I kiss you for a bit then?"

He didn't answer, so I guess it meant yes.

 

I was wrong.

 

When I leaned in, the only contact from him to me was his finger to my forehead.

"Off," he said, poking my face farther from his.

I got up from his and sat up straight on the couch. I looked at him and grumbled. "What's up with you today? The only affectionate thing you've done so far is hold my hand!" I layed back on the couch and sighed as I closed my eyes. I heard him giggle a little. I smiled because just hearing him laugh is good enough for me. I felt a sudden warm pair of lips agaisnt my cheek. I felt his presence next to me and smiled wider.

"That'll do for now," he said in a quick tone.

 

A few minutes later, his mother came into the living room. She was dressed in clothes that looked as if she was going somewhere.

"Hi guys. Er...I completely forgot that I had a doctor's appointment today. So I'll be out for awhile. Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll bring some lunch for you." She smiled. She looks a lot like Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo's mouth made an O shape as she left. He looked at me and gulped. I couldn't help but smile because of how nervous he was. I'm kind of nervous too, well because we've never been actually alone together. Where nobody can stop us from doing anything. Okay now I'm starting to panic.

"Can I go into your room?" He flinched.

"Uh..er. Sure!" He nervously scurried into his room. I followed him and sat on his bed. He uncomfortably sat on his desk chair and looked at me in silence. 

I layed on the bed. "This sure is soft." His cheeks turned pink. I sat up from the bed and pulled him over. "Why are you so boring today Kyungsoo?"

"I'm not boring idiot."

I smirked. "You sure are since you won't let me do anything to you."

He hugged my side while letting his eyelids slowly and opening back up again. "I-I'm just really..."

"Stop pretending."

He looked up at me with an angry face. "Fine! If you want to do something..."

"YAH!" Kyungsoo jumped on top of me and looked down on me. He had such a serious face. 

I laughed so hard.

"AHAHAHHAHA."

"Eh!? What's so funny huh?

I stoped laughing and wiped my teary eyes. "You really think that you top?" I laughed a little more.

His face was horrified and he blushed like crazy. "W-What do you mean?! Well, whatever!"

He got off of me and stood up. "Living with you must be entertaining," I smirked. I stood up and finally kissed him. I really missed the feeling everytime we kiss. It feels like I'm floating on Cloud 9. 

 

"J-Jongin...ah."

We heared a door open and we stiffend. We seperated from each other and walked out of his room. Good thing we were only kissing. It would be real bad if it went too far. Kyungsoo's mother came into the house with a few bags of food. I can smell the delicious fried chicken already.

"Helloooo guys! Go wash your hands in the bathroom before you eat!"

Both of us nodded and headed towards the bathroom. Kyungsoo jogged up ahead while I walked. Then I felt my hand being grabbed behind me. I turned around to find Kyungsoo's mom putting her finger to her lips making a 'Shhh' expression. My eyes followed her while she closed the bathroom door on my boyfriend and locked it. I heard banging from the door and the door knob twisting and turning. "HEY!!!" Kyungsoo yelled.

She's almost insane. Almost.

She turned back to me smiling innocently. "I want to talk to you about my son, Kim Jongin. On how you feel about him."