New Pain

Different

(pLAY THISSS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AVhJ7ggpCA)

 

{Kai's POV}

 

I invited Eun Hee to come over to my dorm to talk. She's starting to hang out with Kyungsoo a lot more. And it's getting suspicious on how she's acts like she not affected by my words.

I heard a knock on my door and sat up from my bed. "Come in."

She opened the door and walked in looking at the floor the whole time. After a few steps she stood still.

"H-Hi." She lifted her head up to reveal no makeup on her face. I guess she's shy about it. She's still attractive though.

I pointed to my desk chair. "Sit." She nodded and sat down awkwardly. I stood up and closed the door and sat down on my bed with my elbows resting on my thighs. I looked at her for a second and noticed something different. She didn't seem so lively. Her hair looked a bit tangled and she hasn't done anything to style it. One of her knuckles is red and a little bit of skin is scratched off.

"I'm going to ask this once and you better understand me once I say it."

She nodded and sighed.

"Why do you like my boyfriend?"

I saw the movement of her hands stop for a second. She kept her head hang low.

"He makes me happy. He's different. He treats me so kindly and gently. He doesn't do anything to hurt me. Unlike....unlike..."

I raised my eyebrows. "Unlike?"

I saw a tear fall onto her hand. "Unlike my parents."

My eyes widened as more tears started to fall into her hands. "M-My parents. T-They left m-me. Broken. Shattered. Hurt. They abused me."

My chest started to burn as my empathy started to grow. Her parents left her too...

She sniffed and wiped her tears with her arm. "My father...hated me. He wanted a boy as their first child so he could carry on the business. But my mother got me. A girl. He wanted an abortion even. He hated that my mother insisted that they should have me carry on the business. He said that as long as I do so. But I didn't want to. I wanted to focus on my own future. Not someone else's. After I told my father about it, he secretly started to beat me behind my back. It hurt to keep the secret from my mother. Unfortunately, my dad was so mad that he tried to kick me out of the house. A few months later, my mother found out and got furious with my father. My mother wanted a divorce but my father refused and took her away and left me on the street. I found an apartment and the landlord said it was free because of what happened to me. After a while living there, I try to call my mom. She doesn't answer. It's always ignored an-"

Before I could stop myself, I stood up and put my arms around her to shut her up. She gasped a little. What am I doing?

"J-Just...keep crying. I-It's okay." I rubbed her back as I felt my shoulder getting drenched. I can't be mad at her for liking Kyungsoo. I feel her pain. I'm not so different from her. My parents pushed me aside and left me. I would rather not tell her though.

She put her arms around me as well and clenched my shirt. "T-This is weird J-Jongin."

"I know," I said honestly, "You feel better a little right?"

She nodded and seperated from my hold and wiped her face. I stood back and sat on the bed again. Then a thought popped into my mind. She must be having hard times because I'm driving her away from the one person who keeps her happy. But that one person also keeps me happy. How on earth is this going to work out??

"Hey uh, Eun Hee. I just want to say I'm sorry for being all protective on the guy you like. I know he is the one that makes you happy so once again, I'm sorry. I just love him extremely."

She showed a small smile and stood up. "It's okay," she sighed, "Well I'm off. I'm..." Her eyes suddenly widen a bit. "M-Meeting up with Kyungsoo for lunch." I nodded and opened the door for her and let her out.

My mind went wild after that whole situation. What happened? I did skinship with her wowoowowow. OH WAIT. She might think I like her for that hug. Oh noooooooo. She better not tell Kyungsoo about this. Especially when I didn't tell him that I invited her into MY dorm. ALONE! This is frustrating.

But if I let her hang out with Kyungsoo,

who knows what might happen?

 

{Eun Hee's POV}

 

That was...

unusual.

I've never been so close to Jongin like that. Not even that close with Kyungsoo.

Why did he hug me though? The response replayed in my mind.

"J-Just...keep crying. I-It's okay."

The warmth of himself wrapped around me.

 

 

I walked to the small table by the entrance of the cafeteria and saw Kyungsoo with half of a sandwhich in his hands. I shook my head jokingly. He shrugged his shoulders while I sat down next to him. He chewed and chewed then finally swallowed. "Where were you? I waited for so long that I got hungry."

I covered my face a little with my hands. "Oh! I'm deeply sorry Kyungsoo. I just...had to...remove my m-makeup. I was getting tired of i-it I g-guess."

He knitted his eyebrows together. "You stuttered."

I started fanning my hand up in down in front of me. "No no no! I'm just a really hungry right now eheh. I'll get my food from the counter okay?" He slowly nodded as I got up, all of a sudden a warm hand held my wrist. My heartbeat increased and I could feel my heartbeat in my ears.

"Are you okay? To be honest, you seem different today."

I showed an honest smile. "I'm a bit fine. No need to worry." He nodded as I left the table and walked to get some dumplings.

 

It doesn't feel good to lie to Kyungsoo.

 

 

a|n: sORRY SORRY SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY AND ALL DAY TODAY PLEASE FORGIVE MEHH. also sorry for a sh*tty chap. ; - ;