New Possession

Different

{Kai's POV}

 

Today is the day.

Our day.

Together.

 

I looked in the mirror in front of me while I fixed my tie. I let my hands drop down to my sides and blinked. Today, I am actually getting married. Thoughts of my parents suddenly came to mind. If they were here, what would they think of the situation now? Moreover, what would they think, knowing that their son they abadoned is getting married? I know they're somewhere far now, if they knew they can be at least a little proud. I hope.

I rubbed the back of my neck when I heard Hyun Jae behind me. "Jongin! Do I look okay in this dress?" I my heels and saw her in a short white dress with white lace at the end of the dress. It looked way too short to be a dress even.

"Jae, this is a wedding. Not a fancy bathing suit contest. I really hope you're kidding with that thing." I pinched the bridge of my nose while she laughed. She sighed with her voice in it.

"Don't worry. I'm changing, I'm changing." She walked into the girl's dressing room across the hall of the big mansion. No, we are NOT having Kyungsoo and I's wedding inside the mansion. It would be too classy to be honest. We're having it in the beautiful garden right beside it. Breathing fresh air insitead of getting constricted by the weird wood smell by the furniture. I straightend up my suit and heard a door click open.

"Jongin-ah?"

Mine.

"Kyungsoo!"

I cam running for a smooch but was suprisingly pushed away.

"Uh uh uh," Kyungsoo waved a finger in front of my face, "We're going to kiss later."

"Are building some type of wall or something?"

"Of course not. I'm trying to resist as much as I can," he chuckled. I looked at him and noticed a mark on his neck. I smirked. "What?"

"Now people are really going to know that you're mine," I said as I brushed my fingertip on the small mark while he backed away and covered his neck in horror.

"Look what you've done Jongin!" He breathed through his teeth, "It kinda stings." I grinned and pulled him in the room and closer to me.

"Just cover it up with some powder. It'll be fine." I smiled. I looked at him from head to toe and realized that he was wearing just a t-shirt and jeans. He tilted his head.

"Oh yeah, I came to ask, where is my tux?"

"Oh."

I went across the room into his closet and tunred my head. "About that..."

I opened his closet doors and revealed a white wedding dress with a veil, a tiara and veil, a wedding garter, and a bouqet.

"You're wearing a wedding dress!" I smiled widely. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He violently shook his head and brushed his hands through his hair.

"Jongin! Are you kidding me? This isn't even funny!" My smile faded away while he covered his face with his hands and sat down on a chair. "I don't want to wear this!" I walked over to him quickly and kneeled down to hug his body.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." Oh god I'm starting to panic. This is the only thing we have...

 

"HEY GUYS IM NOT INTERRUPTING ANYTHING RIIGHT?" I heared Hyun Jae yell at the top of her lungs. Kyungsoo and I's heads turned to see her. She was holding a black and white tux. "You guys just can't wait for tonight can you..."

"It's not what it looks like!" I yelled. I looked at Kyungsoo who didn't look like he even cried. He started to smile when Hyun Jae waved the tux in the air.

"It's bad luck that you saw the dress before it was planned." Hyun Jae smiled as well.

"Thanks for the tux anyway." He ran his fingers through my hair and stared at me. "Gotcha." 

"You helped him?"

"Well, he came into the dressing room before you did. He opened the closet and saw the dress. Of course he was horrified. He found me and told me. He seemed devistated even. So I found an extra tux."

Kyungsoo nodded and flicked my forehead. "Don't think a stupid little signature will actually make me wear a dress. It's kinda cruel for you to force me into it." I pouted and stood up.

"Go change already."

 

 

{D.O's POV}

 

"You may now kiss the groom."

Jongin held my face with his hands and pressed his lips on mine. An innocent kiss. I heard many cheering and clapping all around. I saw the small kids giggle while some closed their eyes. It's pretty funny to see it because when I was young I thought kisses were gross. But kisses with Jongin was a whole 'nother story.

We walked down the aisle in between the rows of white benches. Everyone smiling and waving. This is what it feels like to be married.

 

"WOOT WOOT AFTER PARTY!" Chanyeol screamed. Everybody's heads turned giving him a disgusted look. A lot of my relatives were there. They all knew how crazy Chanyeol was too. I sat down with Jongin at a table made just for us in front of everybody in the huge garden. There was wine at our table and wine glasses. I looked around to see many people tapping their cups with their spoons making a pleasant ring sound. I remember when I was young, that mean they want the newly weds to kiss. I looked at Jongin who was smiling widely. I kissed his lips softly and heard many cheers, especially from the twelve boys. I started to drink some wine while the sun shined on my face, making the mood feel bright and peaceful. In the distance, I saw a little girl fall on the grass. She started to cry while she looked at her scraped knee.

I kindly stood up and walked slowly to the small girl and held out my hand "Do you need some help?"

"It's okay. I can take her from here."

I heard a familar voice and looked up. A woman with black winged eyeliner with light pink lipstick.

 

Light pink lipstick.

 

"Eun Hee?"

She barely smiled. "H-Hey."

I smiled. "You came."

"Mm."

I stood up and helped the girl. She hugged Eun Hee and looked at me. Before I could say anything else, Eun Hee turned and walked away. I stood in the same spot, dumbfounded. Eun Hee? I felt a warm hand interlock with mine and turned around to see Jongin. His smile warmed up my mood as I walked to the table with him and sat down slowly.

"Wasn't that Eun Hee?" He asked white taking a sip of wine. I nodded while he pinched my cheek. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Is she still your friend?" He suddenly asked.

"I think. But when we meet, the atmosphere seems completely different from before. Almost if she's trying to act distant from me." I felt Jongin's fingers brush through my hair. "I don't know if we can still be friends with that atmosphere everytime we see eachother. I feel like I did something wrong..."

 

{Kai's POV}

 

"I feel like I did something wrong..." I heard come out of Kyungsoo's mouth.

He doesn't know that Eun Hee is in love with him...

I don't know if it's good or bad for him to hurt her accidentally. But I must feel devistated if I was Eun Hee, feeling like just a friend in front of someone who is oblivous to my feelings. It must be such a pain.

I'll never know what it feels like to be her.

But I somehow want to know.

"If you did do something wrong, she would tell you Kyungsoo." He lifted from my shoulder and gazed at me.

"You're right. Maybe she found another friend to be more comfortable with." He grinned at the thought of himself not doing anything wrong to her. "It's perfectly fine. People always find better friends than others. It's natural."

Accidental is better than on purpose right?

 

 

"Heyy! Chen!" Kyungsoo whined with white cake icing smeared on his cheek and nose. "You were serious about it, huh?"

Chen laughed. "I never joke Kyungsoo." He smeared it on Xiumin's face too. Xiumin quickly wiped it with his finger and the icing off. As expected.

Kyungsoo pouted while he looked up at me, icing still on his face. "Jongin? Can you get it off?" I smirked and leaned towards his cheek and off the icing secretly so nobody could see. Kyungsoo back away a bit. "Jongin! Not like that!" I chuckled while he nervously got a napkin and wiped the rest.

"You said to get it off."

He ignored me and tunred around to see every one smiling. Dancing, eating, laughing. I realized that weddings aren't just about love, but sharing it with others. I wrapped my arms around Kyungsoo's waist and kissed behind his ear. He smiled and looked at me with simling eyes while he pulled me to the middle of the garden. "Let's dance!"

Not to brag but I'm a great dancer myself. While Kyungsoo is, well, embarrasingly adorable at it. He'd step on my foot but I wouldn't care. He's being himself. The slow dance music came on and I glanced all around to see couples join in the middle of the garden, hand in hand. While I looked around, I found Eun Hee sitting by herself by a far away table. I was about to walk over but I saw Chen making his way to her already. She looked up at him when he lent out his hand in front of her face with her eyes wider. She looked to the side and declined. Chen took a seat next to her and tried to make some small talk with her.

Eun Hee has let go.

 

"The slow dance is starting Jongin. C'mon." Kyungsoo eyes beamed when he heard a beautiful melody play in the background.

I let him step on my feet a couple times, but after awhile, my feet feel like they had bruises everywhere. "I'm sorry Jongin! I'm sorry I'm sorry." I grinned and faced my back towards him. I crouched down.

"Get on my back."

"Huh? Why?"

"Just do it."

He wrapped his arms around my neck and dropped his weight on my back. I slowly stood up, making his height elevate a lot more. I started to run around the garden, making everyone stare and giggle. "Jongin! Ah! Slow down!"

"It's not going to be fun if we slow down!"

He laughed and held onto me tighter while we browsed around the garden.

 

My back started to ache so we stopped. We were in the middle of a patch of white roses. We laughed as I tried to catch my breath.

 

"I LOVE YOU KIM JONGIN! YAH!" Kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs. I felt my lips tug upwards and my cheeks being sore from all the smiling.

"I LOVE YOU TOO DO KYUNGSOO!" I yelled while facing the blue sky. He charged at me, making me fall backwards because my energy being drained out of my body. We both laughed as we landed on the warm grass together, holding hands.

I looked at him and he pierced his gaze at me. I could tell that both of our cheeks were sore from smiling because his cheeks were as red as ever. I scooted closer to him and rested my hand on his cheek. I gently kissed his forehead.

 

"I really do love you Kyungsoo."

"I love you more, Jongin."

I hugged him closer to my body. The warm grassed wrapped around us, feeling like we were going to melt in eachother's company. I gripped our interlocked hands tighter.

 

 

 

"I love you most."

 

 

 

a|n: YAAAAYYYYY! i had so much fun writing this fic you have no idea. thank you for taking the time to subscribe and read this story. if you would like, i can write an epilogue after. I HONESTLY LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING HAHA.

kAISOO FOR LYFE.