New Secrets

Different

{Kai's POV}

 

I interlocked my hands with Kyungsoo's and sprinted with him to this new store that opened across the street. The scent of sweetnes started to fill the air as we got closer and closer to the shop. I couldn't take a look at Kyungsoo because by then I would have tripped over my own feet.

"Jongin! Where are we going?!"

I just grinned as we arrived and stood in front of the sweet smelling place filled with couples and small kids.

The macaron and bubbletea shop.

The both of us got in line still holding hands and looking at the menu in front of us. I started to space out on something else.

I haven't been sleeping the past few weeks. Everything that's been happening is stresssing me entirely. Sometimes I wonder, how much does Kyungsoo and I being together affect someone? For all I know him or I could have broken hearts because of our relationship. Knowing that Eun Hee likes him and has a good reason to is hard. I don't want to hurt her or my boyfriend's feelings in however this may end up. Just thinking of the possibility of losing my boyfriend because of someone else makes me so cautious that I'm scared to even touch him.

"Uh Jongin? What do you want? Hello?"

I blinked and saw his hand waving in front of my face. "O-Oh. I want a taro bubbletea and a 12 pack of vanilla macarons..."

Kyungsoo smiled and walked to the cashier and ordered our treats to go.

 

 

We walked down the halls towards my dorm to hang out but we suddenly saw a girl with two suitcases in her hands a few feet ahead. She closed her dorm room and turned around and faced us.

 

Eun Hee.

 

"E-Eun Hee! What are you doing..." I asked.

"Are you leaving?!" Kyungsoo suddenly yelled tightening the grip on my hand. Her face turned red as she started to speak up.

"I'm moving to a different college. Where my," she gulped, "parents work..."

I ran up to her and embraced her in my arms. "Why are you going to them?! Do you even remember how much pain they caused you?! How can you even agree to this desicion?" I felt my eyes starting to burn up and my vision getting blurry. "Why are you choosing the wrong direction?!" I started to think of how my parents left me. How they told me that it was the only way it would work out. They lied.

"This my desicion Jongin, not yours." She got out of my arms and stood awkwardly.

I looked at her seeing her expressionless. She looked over at Kyungsoo and smiled lightly. He ran up to her and hugged her as tight as he could.

Eun Hee hugged him back and closed her eyes. My hand was about to stop them, but I had to let this slide. I rubbed the back of my head while I watched them hug. Kyungsoo's head tilted a little. "What was Jongin talking about?"

Eun Hee and I looked at each other then back at Kyungsoo. I can tell that the both of us were thinking the same thing. I cleared my throat and decided to tell the truth.

"Kyungsoo, I wa-"

"I'm sorry but my secrets are meant to be kept, Kyungsoo. Please understand," she interrupted. One of her hands started to rub her shoulder. Most likely from Kyungsoo's restricting hug.

"Yeah." I said simply. My boyfriend's wide eyes softened and put both hands behind his back. He didn't reply and just went back to all smiles.

"Well, I hope you have a safe trip there. Please visit someday." She nodded and took out two pieces of paper from her jeans' pockets and gave one each to us. I looked down and saw a phone number written on it with very neat hand writing. It must be hers. But why would she...

"I really want you guys to call me any time. Even if it's just for fun, please do." I could hear the need in her voice. She must be terrified to go.

Kyungsoo's voice shot up. "We will once a day! Maybe even twi-"

"Yes we'll call you." I came over and whispered into her ear, "If your parents do anything to harm you, call immidiately or leave the freakin' college." I stepped away from her while she nodded. Kyungsoo pulled me back to his side. She took two of her suitcases and walked pass us with a smile on her face. A smile of happiness.

Yet a smile with hidden fear.

 

 

I plopped down on the bed and sighed. Kyungsoo followed along and sat on the bed beside me and took a small bite of the white macaron. He has been eating them all day from a small box of it we bought at the store. He's even eating the last one. He took another bite of the small macaron and chewed happily.

"Hey. Can I have a bite?" I asked trying to use my aegyo on him. He cringed and scooted away.

"Nope." He ate the rest of the cookie in one bite and chewed away. He finally swallowed and smiled.

"I haven't even had a single bite from any of them! You're unfair."

He chuckled and whispered in my ear, "You can taste it through me."

I looked at him in shock while I could feel my face heat up while he leaned in to give me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"I didn't taste it."

"Lame excuse to get another kiss, Jongin," he scoffed.

I pouted. "Seriously! I didn't taste it!"

He gave me another kiss on the lips but more slow. "There. Taste it?"

I simply nodded while he sighed and got up to my music player to play a song. "But Kyungsoo..."

"Hm?"

I looked away to show I wasn't blushing like mad. "I-I think it would have been sweet anyway without you eating the m-macaron." I covered my cheeks in embarrasment. Why am I even embarrased? He's my boyfriend after all. What I just said is probably a mutual thing to say in our relationship...

Kyungsoo laughed and pressed play on my music player.

"You're so adorable sometimes Jongin."

 

 

a|n: tHIS ISN'T THE LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE EUN HEE THO EHEH. if you're probably wondering where the hell hyun jae is, don't worry. she'll be back soon. ;)))))