New Plans

Different

{D.O's POV}

 

I walked into my dorm and it is a way different experience than entering Jongin's. Whenever I walked into his, I get smacked in the face with the scent of him. When I walked into mine, I smell nothing. People say that you get so used to your scent where you can't even smell it right?

I found a bunch of pieces of paper spread out on the floor. I tried to quickly pick up one of them but ended up getting slashed by one of them. "Ow." I stared at my finger at the small diagonal cut with a drip of blood on top. I quickly wiped it with some tissue and grabbed a bandaid from my shelf and stuck it on. I went back to the center of my room and picked up a piece of paper labled "1" on the back. I turned it over and saw some neat handwriting. Very familiar handwriting.

 

Do you want to have a test?

 

A test? What kind of test?

I searched around the papers for a number two. Ah! Found it.

 

I bet you're wondering, what kind of test? Well, this test will prove something very special. Guess what it is before you open the next note and write it on this one.

 

What if I get it wrong? Wait how can I get it wrong if the answer isn't the right or wrong answer? Ugh nevermind that. I grabbed a pen by my laptop on my desk and tapped it with my chin. I raised it in the air when I knew my answer.

My intelligence.

I put the notes I've read so far in my cardigan pocket and carried on to the others. I picked up the number three note with my fingers and wondered what 'test' this is. But the paper was blank. What? I picked up note number four, revealing it to be blank as well. You better not be trolling me. I picked up the last note and it wasn't blank. Thank god.

 

Sorry for the blank notes. Wanted to get some suspense goin' on. ^-^ This test is going to prove...*drumroll*

Your love for Jongin and your reasonable reactions to certain possibilities and scenarios! If you would like to accept the test go to your boyfriend's room. If not, well you're stupid.

 

I rubbed the back of my neck and put that note into my cardigan pocket with the others. I went a few doors down to Jongin's room and knocked. It opened in like, a millisecond.

"Hi Kyungie! It's Hyun Jae!" She practically pulled me into the dorm and I saw Jongin on the bed smiling when he saw me. Hyun Jae put her hand out in front of me. "Notes?"

I nodded and took out the five from my pocket and handed them to her. She went to the second note to read my answer and giggled a little. "Oh Kyungsoo."

She was about to open to say something but I stopped her. "Since when did we make up and be best friends or something?" She laughed her over exaggerated laugh and playfully smacked my arm.

"You know, you should be thanking me for that little incident. Without it your relationship with Jongin with be filled with lies from him. He wouldn't have told you. So thank me for all the tears and pain. It lead you up to he-"

Jongin stood up. "Stop Hyun Jae. This wasn't even part of why you brought him here."

She grinned and showed smiling eyes. "I know. His question brought it up. It isn't bad to answer questions."

Jongin shook his head. "It is bad if you answer them like how you did just now." Her face went blank. DO YOU NEED COLD WATER FOR THAT BURN, HYUN JAE?! She crossed her arms and huffed. 

"Fine. So, I'm going to ask you a few questions. Think of it like a survey okay?" Before I could object, she took out a clipboard from out of nowhere and started to read from it. I sat on the bed next to Jongin while Hyun Jae sat on his desk chair.

"What made you fall for Jongin?"

I knew my answer immidiately. "I fell for him because he cares a lot about me, his protective personality, that he loves me and I love him too, and..." I hesistated to finish, "H-How he kisses me." Jongin smiled wide and clapped his hands rapidly in excitement like a five year old. I slapped his arm.

She didn't even bother to react. "If Jongin left you, what would you do?"

Why is she asking a question like that? "I would regret anything bad I've done to him and wish another person would make him happy as much as I did. Sure I would be heartbroken, but I'd still love him. Just not in the same way as before."

"That was deep," Hyun Jae sighed, "If Jongin asks you to live with him, would you right away?"

"As long as we are capable of paying for own own food, bills, working for money, then yes. With my mother's permission of course."

She nodded and tossed the pen to me and handed me the clipboard. "I know this may seem weird but sign at the bottom of the page so it, uh, confirms that you said the answers." My eyes widened at her command but did so. Jongin wasn't stopping her from doing anything so I guess he knows what's going on. I quickly scribbled on my signature and gave back the clipboard to her. She nodded at Jongin and left without any words.

"What was that for Jongin?"

He smiled. "It was a test remember?" I tilted my head at how casual he's acting about it. Hyun Jae could have written something else it would prove besides something so specific. It would have been less suspicious.

"I know but, why did I have to sign it?" He chuckled and pulled me down to lay down on the bed with him.

He wrapped his arms around me and tangled our legs together. "You'll find out later."

 

 

{Hyun Jae's POV}

 

The things I do for my ex. Jongin needed my help to find a way to get some hints on how to be the perfect

future husband for Kyungsoo.

(a|n: HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE YUS)

He's proposing in a few days. He told me that he went over to Kyungsoo's mother's house to ask for her blessing. She said yes right away. He told me that she loves him like she's his mother-in-law already.

At first I just told him that you being yourself to him is being the perfect boyfriend already. I mean c'mon. It's been three years since they've been together. Jongin has done nothing but kiss Kyungsoo, hug Kyungsoo, take Kyungsoo on dates, and be himself. And he still thinks that he needs some hints from his own boyfriend to be the perfect husband. *Sigh* So I explained to him the little plan called the 'Needed Survey'. It was pretty much just three questions that Jongin wants to know the answer to. 

Then we agreed to something very vile.

If he signs the bottom of the survey page,

Do Kyungsoo is wearing a bride's dress at their wedding.

Great right?!

Imagine all the wedding pictures and the family member's reactions! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Kyungsoo reaction. When he walks down the aisle, I would take a million pictures. Jongin even wanted him to wear a wedding garter for his pleasure. YUCK.

 

We're so evil.