New Suprise {D.O's POV}

Different

{Eun Hee's POV}

 

"Hello? Kyungsoo?"

I knocked on the door once again. It's been about more than a week since I left this college. The new college is, well okay. I haven't seen my parents there at all. Even though they work there. I asked the college staff if there is any reason why there aren't around me. I was relieved after they replied, 'The college has found a record of past child abuse towards you so they stay away as much as they can.

The door in front of me clicked open. It revealed Kyungsoo in casual clothes, shoes on, sweater, and camo jeans.

I tilted my head. "Oh? Where are we going?"

"H-Hi Eun Hee. Jongin just called me to come to the rooftop alone. You can wait it my room 'till I get back okay? I'm very sorry, this was unexpected. I promise I'll be back soon."

Oh god. I just expected I was going with him somewhere. I sound so desperate ugh. "Okay. Perfectly fine with me."

"Are you sure?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes of course," I said. I could feel the lie seep through my skin. He smiled.

"I'm glad if you are."

He gestured towards his dorm and I sat on his desk chair. He waved goodbye and closed the door. So much for visiting...

I took out my phone from my shorts and called my childhood friend.

 

Hyun Jae.

 

 

{D.O's POV}

 

The elevator dinged and the wide rooftop concrete showed up. Jongin was wearing a black button down with khaki jeans. He was staring out into the distance of the traffic down below. He put his hand on the back of his neck and turned to face me. He smiled.

"Hi Jongin-ah!" I yelled out. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He smiled wider and put me down like I was a toddler. He gave a me box with a baby blue bow on top.

"Here's the macarons I promised. I knew you would come here right away because of these," he chuckled. I nodded and opened the box to find different colored cookies arranged in a rainbow.

"Thanks." I smooched his cheek and hugged him.

"You're welcome. But that's not the only reason I wanted you to come here. He grabbed the box and set it down on the concrete and held both of my hands in his, looking at me straight in the eye.

"Do Kyungsoo. My Do Kyungsoo. I remember when we first met that day. That lovely day. I swear it was love at first sight. Your personality made me interested into you. I wanted to know more about you. More about the real you. The you behind your short height, big eyes, plump lips, cute smile, intelligence, everything on the outside. I felt like there was something more to that image. I became your boyfriend. I had your first kiss. When I thought everything was amazing, the obstacles came into our vision. People tried to break us up, rumors were spread, tears fell, fights happened. I remember when you told me that I made you cry when I left because you hurt my feelings. I didn't know you got hurt by me leaving. You seemed like you held my hand in class on my first day just to trick and play with my feelings. It hurt my chest so much. Now we're here. In college, still together. After 3 years. 3 freakin' years. 3 years of loving you. 3 years of you loving me. 3 years of us. 3 years of getting to know eachother more. Our relationship. We went through it all. I don't regret anything one bit right now, because everything that happened between us lead us up to this very moment. Me holding your hands and me..."

He knelt down on one knee taking a small black slik box and opening it with his trembling fingers, "Me being ready to spend the rest of my life with you." I felt my eyes weld up tears and they started to stream down my face in different directions. I let them flow down to my collarbones even. Memories of us flashed in my mind in the blink of an eye. 

"Do Kyungsoo, will you be the one by my side fore-"

"YES! YES! OF COURSE!" I felt chills down my spine as he took out the silver ring studded with small diamonds around it and put it on my ring finger. He held up his hand, showing the same ring but his being a black instead of silver. He picked up my hand and kissed the back of it, feeling him smile into the kiss. "J-Jongin..." I rubbed my eyes.

"You're a crybaby."

"Hey!"

"My crybaby."

I huffed and crossed my arms. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Don't be mad but," He made his lips into a flat line, "Hyun Jae is helping plan the wedding."

"WHAT?!"

"She had some amazing ideas. Not lying."

"Are you sure she's not trying to sabotage? She could be." I pointed a finger in front of his face.

"She isn't. I trust her. Now go call your friends. I haven't told them yet." I got my phone out of my pocket in the speed of light and dialed everyone's number.

"Congratulations! We should take a selfie together at the wedding party!" -Tao

"Nice. But I can't wear any tux that is bright colored. It's not my style." - Kris

"Great! I'm one of your best mans right? Haha, hope it turns out great." -Sehun

"Ohhhh myyy GOD! I promise me and Sehunnie will look amazing as you and Jongin." -Luhan

"I am soo going to smear cake on your face." - Chen

"What kind of food is going to be at the party?" - Xiumin

"Ah. I'll buy an expensive suit just because it's for you and Jongin." - Suho

"Can I be one of the planners?" - Lay

"Congratz! Out of all the presents, I think the special one Jongin is going to give you after the party is gonna be your favorite. Joke, joke!" - Chanyeol

"Sorry for my immature boyfriend. Hope the wedding and party is going to be a blast! I might wear extra eyeliner..." - Baekhyun

 

The last person to call.

Eun Hee.

 

"Hello Eun Hee?"

"Kyungsoo! It's been almost an hour, I've only seen you for a few seconds or so. I want to hang out! That's the reason I came here right? Heehee."

"I have some exciting news! I think you'll be as excited as I will." I smiled.

"I'll be happy as long as you are."

I took a deep breath. I was a little bit in shock still since the thought of Jongin and I being engaged hasn't sunk in too deep yet. I heard Jongin laugh.

"Don't be so dramatic.You probably knew this was coming." I shot him a glare.

"Shut up."

I went back to the important phone call. "So, Eun Hee. Jongin had just..."

"Had just?..." I heared the curiousity in her clear voice.

"PROPOSED TO ME!! I SAID YES!" Hearing those words made myself look at the ring that is now part of my life, as well as Jongin also being part of mine. There was silence for a few seconds. I couldn't even hear breathing.

"Huh? Eun Hee? Eun Hee! Hello?"

Boop boop boop.

Call ended.

I stared at my phone in disbelief and my chest hurt. I looked up at Jongin, his eyes were the size of saucers and his mouth agape.

 

 

Eun Hee, how do you truly feel?

 

 

a|n: since i didn't update yesterday, i decided to update today after fun day with mah cousinss. i swear i was so excited after i drank an iced coffee in a small bottle. i was probably on some drug today to be specific. xD