New Discoveries

Different

{Kai's POV again.}

 

I kept hearing the door constantly banging. "HEYY! WHAT'S GOING ON?" Hearing him scream like that was kinda sad. But if it came to Kyungsoo's mother, I had to stay.

"So what did you want to talk about Mrs. Do?" I nervously said. I hope she doesn't tell me something that my own boyfriend is hiding from me. We both sat by their kitchen table. She took out too glasses of water and set them down. I looked at her seriously but all that was heard was silence.

Then she laughed a little.

My eyes widend and she sighed with the sound of her voice in it. "You're really as handsome as my son exaggerates." The corners of her lips went upwards. I laughed and ruffle my hair a little.

"So he talked about me around you."

She tilted her head. "Not all of it at first."

Huh? Not all of it?

"Explain please," I said placing my elbows on the table with my palms holding my head up. Kyungsoo lies? Hmph. Who knew?

"He told me something after school, supposing the first day you came into school. He started to tell me there was a really really, I mean, REALLY beautiful girl in school and that it was her first day that day. He described her as the sweetest girl on the planet, and that he wanted to be by her side A LOT. Then a week later, one of his friends named Lay called me. He told me that my own son has had his own boyfriend for a few days now. A few days. I almost dropped the phone hearing the news. So he was just describing you as the opposite gender. Also, don't tell him I told you this. And by the way," she whispered in my ear, "I woke up one night to find Kyungsoo and screaming your name in his sleep."

I'm sure she could feel the heat off my face from far away. H-He dreams about me like that? Well. My eyes widened when she finished talking. I scratched the back of my head in awkwardnesss. "I kinda thought you wanted to talk about my feelings for him..."

"Oh yeah!"

She got all serious from before. "So. Do you really like my son?"

I had many thoughts appearing in my head when I knew what I had to do. Be as honest as I could be.

I said while twiddling my thumbs,"Yes. More than you can imagine." She nodded and understood like she was my own mom.

"Why is that?" Is this a survey? I felt like I had the chance of saying the wrong answer to her and lose him. Which is like losing a million dollars to me.

"I like him because he's him. Do Kyungsoo. The one and only. I've always wanted to be the one to take away his troubles. His problems. If I end up being his problem, I would even take myself away from him. I want to do anything to make him happy. Anything. His happiness is my happiness. His smile is contagious. Like his affection. It must be nice living with him. Waking up to find out you're with the one thing that makes you feel alive. I want to be the one that makes him feel the same way. I know I can never be in charge of one's feelings, especially him. But I will be the happiest man in the world if he says that I'm the one who makes him feel glad to be with me. I'm fairly proud to call him mine. I really am. And I need him for me to be, well, me. Me is the one who is falling for Do Kyungsoo. I don't want to stop falling either."

I let out probably the longest sigh ever. I heard a small sniff. I looked up and saw Mrs. Do crying. Apparently a box of tissues appeared with her tears. I was shocked that what I said even moved her.

"Kim Jongin. You are the most heartfelt person. I hope Kyungsoo realizes that too. This sounded like pure love spilled in my ears."

Love?

Love.

I think I'm in love with Do Kyungsoo.

I was about to open my mouth to say something but I heard banging on their bathroom door. "GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS! I'M REALLY THIRSTY."

I think I confrimed that Mrs. Do was lovingly insane because she said the most absurd thing.

"YOU JUST WANT TO CUDDLE JONGIN 24/7 DON'T YOU. EXACTLY LIKE WHAT YOU DREAMED ABOUT THAT NIGHT."

The sound of wood being almost murdered stopped.

"Can I stay for the night tomorrow? It's only Sunday tomorrow so I hope you have time." I turned my head to his mom.

She nodded happily and shook my hand. "Of course. Take good care of my son. I know you will."

I smiled because I actually have the trust of my boyfriends mom. That's way more important than I thought.

 

I haven't realized that I wanted to hug Kyungsoo so bad until we let him out of the bathroom.

Before he entered the kitchen I slyly whispered into his ear as seductive as I could,

"Tell me the details of that dream of yours later."

 

 

I waited by my locker today like usual. I saw him walk to me with no expression on his face.

"Good morning Kyungso-"

He wrapped his arms around me and looked up at me. "You'll never leave right?"

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Never."

He buried his face into my chest. "I'm glad."

I didn't care how much stares we were getting. It doesn't matter.

As long as I stay with my Kyungsoo.

 

I opened my locker to find a pink envelope with small red hearts drawn all over. I can tell Kyungsoo didn't do this because he doesn't like to do things that look overly 'lovey dovey'. I opened the envelope to find a small rectangle shaped card with a cartoon kitten on it. I opened it to find out it was one of those fangirl letters. Except more extreme.

 

Dear Kim Jongin 💕,

  Hi! I am not just one of those fangirls in school. I'm better than that. So, I want to explain that I am in love with you! Like, LOVE! I will be by your side everyday. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. And I'll do whatever it takes! I'll feed you food at lunch, give you gifts everyday, and even lend you my favorite sparkly and fluffly panda pencil when you need it! I'll do everything to be with you! Nobody shall get in my way! I'll actually HURT anyone who declares that their yours. Because I'm the only one who who should be saying that riiight?! I hope you read this soon! You better not to show anybody who sent this! Or else you better watch out oppa! Saranghae saranghae! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

 

    - Hyun Jae :))))) 💕

 

My mouth dropped open. I thought Hyun Jae hated me?

I looked at Kyungsoo and saw him turn red in anger and crossing his arms. "Why the hell would she give you this? She hates you right?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess she's pretending."

He huffed and shook his head. "Well she should keep pretending and stay away! She can't own you."

"That's right because you own me and you can do whatever you want to please me in any way!"

"Okay okay getting too far. Don't make me slap you." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

 

a|n: i really hate comic sans.