New Enemy

Different

{D.O's POV}

 

"Ah! J-Jongin! It hurts...AH! P-Please s-stop." The aggrivating pain spread through my legs.

He looked at me and smirked. "I told you it hurts. This what you get for me finding you on top of Xiumin yesterday."

"It was an accident! I swea- AH!" My legs felt like there were going to fall off of my body. I want to stop but, I need this.

"Kyungsoo, please quiet down. People next door may hear. I'll stop after a few seconds okay? It's kind of entertaining seeing you moan in pain like this," he sighed. 

"Hurry. I want t-to s-stop." I held my breath hoping he would grant my wish and stop the pain.

"C'mon Kyungsoo! The only way to heal your bruises is to massage them. I know it hurts but calm down."

"Well sorry for screaming in pain from a bunch bruisues on my legs! And also, I only tripped over and fell on Xiumin because Chen jokingly tripped me! It was never on purpose."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Tell him that I'll kick his tomorrow."

I happily agreed. "Gladly."

He sat next to me on my couch and leaned his head on my left shoulder. He looked down at his hands and closed them into fists. We were inside my house because my mother said he can come anytime he wants. Which is like, everyday.

"By the way, the only person I'd fall on top of on purpose is you." I can't believe I said that. It was very true though. Honestly.

 

 

I opened my locker this morning to find a black envelope. I was about to open it when Jongin crept up behind me.

"What's that?"

"Gah!" I jumped up to see him eyeing the envelope.

"Is it from Hyun Jae?" He put his hands on my shoulders.

"I haven't even opened it yet stupid." 

"Oh."

I tore the paper of the envelope to open it and found plain white binder paper with words in black pen ink sprawled on it.

 

  Kyungsoo,

   I heard that you're going out with my oppa. You should know some common sense by now. So STAY AWAY. He's not meant to be with you. He's been mine from the start. I know what you're thinking, what do you mean from the start? Well to answer your question, I've known Kim Jongin for years. We met during middle school and went out. We dated for a year but broke up because he said that he didn't think we were meant to be. I wouldn't be suprised if he did the same to you. :) I act like I hate him because I wanted him to reflect on what he did to break my heart. Since that didn't work, I'm taking him away from you. He'll be mine only. I took his first kiss. Isn't that just great? I'm sure he took yours but it looks like you couldn't do the same. Wanna know the best part? He told me that he loved me before. Oh well. Life isn't fair huh? Finally, I hope you obey and stay away. It will refrain you from getting heartbroken later on like what happened to me. You know that I care about you right?

                       - Hyun Jae

 

"K-Kyungsoo, I-"

I ripped the letter in half and threw it in the trash while slamming my locker shut. I ran out of the halls to the grass area where Jongin and I had lunch together. I tossed my stuff to the ground and I felt my vision get weak. My eyes moistened as I looked at the wall in front of me. The mural. K + J. It's all fake. He's lying. Everything's a lie. A stupid one of course. I fell on my knees as they got weaker and weaker by the second. I saw the grass and my hands in front of me get soaked in tears. My head started to hurt and I feel like I could pass out.

He dated her.

They kissed.

She had his first kiss.

Not me.

It wasn't supposed to be me.

I was never supposed to be his.

He's not mine.

Never.

After I heard the bell ring my vision was pitch black.

 

 

"Hey!"

"Kyungsoo!"

"Please wake up."

"I'm sorry."

"P-Please."

"Don't hate me."

 

I blinked slowly to see Jongin's face drenched. His eyes were red. I scooted away and stayed silent. I opened my eyes wider to find a crowd of people behind him. They were all my friends. But Hyun Jae was there. I bet she was there for her entertainment. All of my friend's faces were worried. Especially Luhan. He looked like he drowned in tears. He's such a baby.

"Kyungsoo-ah!" Luhan ran up to me to hug me. "You scared me!"

I could tell Sehun was a little pissed off that Luhan was worried but he held back since he knew it wasn't the right time to feel mad towards me. I hugged him back.

"Sorry."

Luhan unwrapped his arms to me and walked to Sehun.

"I think it's time for us to leave. We know that you're okay now but we shouldn't get into this," Suho sighed.

I nodded as they all left while Jongin stayed. His head was hanging down while his lap had droplets.

"Kyungsoo, please forg-"

"I can't believe you," I said with an unsteady voice.

"I'm sorry."

He lifted his head up and looked at me. I looked away.

"You didn't even tell me. It's not okay. Do you really think that you don't think it's important enough for me to know?! I never even thought of you lying to me like this. You keep secrets from me and you think it's fine. Well it isn't. And the letter. It said that she had your first kiss. It's true isn't it? We were a lie Kim Jongin! A lie! Nothing but fake words and actions!"

"Let me explain Kyungso-"

"Go ahead. Say another lie. I'm used to it anyways."

He kissed me to shut me up. I was squirming and trying to move away but I couldn't. I pushed him away as hard as I could with my arms.

"Get off of me! Go away!"

He fell backwards a bit and his eyes grew large.

"Just to make you happy, I will," he stood up, "No matter how much it hurts."

He walked away without turning back.

 

 

It hurts that you didn't tell me.

It hurts more that you told her you loved her.

 

It hurts most that you left me at this moment.