New Mysteries

Different

{Kai's POV}

 

I unpacked all my things and checked to make sure everything was in its place. Nothing left behind. Pefect.

I was about to open my laptop when someone knocked on the door. Sorry not knock but smash their fist onto it. I calmly closed my laptop and opened the door finding Kris hitting my chest with his fist. 

Kris widened his eyes in suprise. "Oh sorry. I didn't know the door opened."

I sighed while Kris went back to talking.

"Helloooo Jongin. I just wanted to let you know that Kyungsoo and another student I don't know went inside his room. Mysterious eh?"

"W-What are they doing?" I walked into the halls with him following behind. 

"I only saw them walk into his room. I didn't hear anything."

My heart beat increased while I ran to my boyfriend's room and flung open the door. He was standing in front of that girl he looked at when we graudated. She had a shocked look on her face while Kyungsoo had the same reaction. They had a safe distance from each other. Good.

The girl suddenly smiled. "Oh! You must be Jongin. Kyungsoo has been talking about you," she looked back at Kyungsoo, "He really is handsome as you say." Her expression turned into one of un-intentionally cute looks. Then he smiled.

"What brings you here?" He asked turning back to me. She also turned to me smiling.

They looked like one of those perfect looking couples standing in a coffee shop.

I almost forgot to answer him because of looking at their fitting appearences with each other. "I...er...wanted to m-make sure you u-unpacked everything." Kris scoffed and left.

"I did."

"O-Ok."

The girl smiled and walked up to me. "Hello there. I'm Eun Hee. You're boyfriend is very kind." Her voice sounded sweet.

I nodded and showed a small smile. "Nice to meet you and thanks."

"I'm kind to the kind Eun Hee." He blushed and smiled. She lauged a little quiet.

My blood boiled.

We all walked out of the dorm and into the hallway. I checked my watch and noticed that it was lunch time.

"Kyungsoo. Let's go eat something. I'll drive and pay." I smiled showing off my good boyfriend skills to Eun Hee to tell her to back off.

Wait. Why am I doing this? I-I'm not jealous!

"Okay. Bye Eun Hee! Talk to you later?"

She high fived him. "Yup!"

Kyungsoo and I turned and started walking ahead.

I heard Eun Hee mumble words behind me though.

It wasn't dripping with sweetness.

But something else.

 

"That's Kim Jongin? Not impressed sadly."

 

 

{D.O's POV}

 

I went inside my dorm and changed my clothes. It was awfully hot outside during lunchtime. It's just like an oven out there.

When I finished changing into a t-shirt and jeans, I walked to Jongin's room and knocked.

"Jongin? It's Kyungsoo. You're done changing right?" I asked trying not to intrude on him changing. That would be real awkward.

"Y-Yeah." I heard from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and saw Jongin shirtless. His hair was a bit messy. 

WHY KIM JONGIN WHY?! 

He looked at me and smirked while my face heated up. The next thing I knew, I was pressed against the wall. Jongin was breathing against my neck and putting one of his arms around my waist and the other arm's hand on the wall.

"I've got you now."

 

 

Then we heard the door click.

 

 

"Hello? I hope I'm not bothering anyo-"

Eun Hee stood and looked horrified. The whole situation seemed like she walked in on her parents. Her jaw dropped as Jongin suprisingly continued on by kissing my neck.

{J: This will definitely tell her to stay away from him.}

"YAH! Jongin! Don't keep going!"

"Er...Can I talk to you for a second Kyungsoo?" I pushed Jongin away a little and nodded. She gestured me outside Jongin's dorm and she closed the door. She smiled at me like nothing happened.

 

{Eun Hee's POV}

 

Two can play at this game Jongin.

I smiled as sweetly as I could. "Do you want to have dinner on the rooftop? We can star gaze too if you'd like."

He showed a happy expression and nodded. "Sure. I'd love to." I hugged him as a cutie girl instinct.

"Thanks! It'll be fun. I'm sure."

I unwrapped my arms from him and waved goodbye while walking down the hall. He's so kind. Stopping his little session with Jongin like that just to talk to me. Eheheheh.

 

{D.O's POV}

 

I went back inside my boyfriend's dorm. He was sitting on his bed with his headphones on and his shirt on. Thank god. I sat next to on the bed which made him take off his headphones let them hang around his neck.

"So what happened?" He looked mad because she walked in.

"Nothing." I said trying not to act suspicious. He can't know about me having dinner with Eun Hee. He shouldn't worry though, I'm just being a good friend. But he might try to tell her to back off. I don't like losing friends because of my own boyfriend.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yes."

He didn't respond and went back to listening to his music. I wonder what he's listening to.

"Can I have a listen?" I asked.

He didn't even look at me. "No."

"Ah. You're so cold sometimes Jongin," I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.