New Boyfriend?

Different

After school ended, I ran to classroom 33 and looked up to find the sign. It read 'MUSICAL ARTS CLUB'. Perfect.

Since I have nothing else to do with my life except eat, sleep, and eat, I joined a club held every Friday. I also joined to make some new friends. Although I have 12 of them already. Is it okay to count Jongin? Scratch that, I have 11. Jongin isn't quite my friend. Yet.

I walked inside the club classroom and saw many people in there. Must be a popular club.

Until I looked across the room.

Across the room I saw Jongin hanging out with a lot of people. Girls and guys. That's why a lot of people are in here. They seemed like they were having a  great time. All of them laughing, smiling, and chatting. All the girls were unusually close to him, but I guess they all had obvious crushes on them. Jongin suddenly looked at me and stopped smiling.

Why does my chest hurt now?

"Okay everyone. Please sit wherever you want. Doesn't matter. As long as your comfortable," said the class president. She was short, slender, light brown hair, and a beautiful smile. I bet most of the guys that came here only signed up for her.

"Can we have like ten minutes? I wanna talk more."

All of the students turned to face Jongin and the students next to him. He sighed.

"I'm sorry Jongin, but we have to start our meeting now. And if I were you, I'd sit down now before you get kicked out by the force of my fist," Hyun Jae said sounding so innocent. She crossed her arms  and smiled as Jongin sat in the farthest desk away from me. 

"My name is Hyun Jae, and I'll be one of the instructors today. The other instructors will be coming tomorrow. I'll be the only one here today to just give you and introduction. I'm mainly the instructor of dancing. The others are singing and instruments."

The meeting was basically just talking about what were doing for the future and our goal to win the talent show in seperate contestants. I don't know why but I kept stealing glances at Jongin. He didn't even look like he was paying attention to the meeting.

 

 I walked out of classroom 33 and headed towards the school's front door when I heard footsteps behind my back. I turned around to find nobody and nothing. I shrugged and turned back and there was Jongin. Right in front of me. He looked down at his feet.

"Kyungsoo."

My heartbeat increased as he held my hand.

"Y-Yes?"

"Can we be friends?"

I nodded immediately. Why am I even accepting this?

"Good."

He was about to run ahead of me and waved goodybye but he stopped midway.

"Just friends. Nothing more," he said without turning himself to face me.

He left the school building in a flash.

But I thought he...

No Kyungsoo. 

This is what you wanted right?

Just friends. Nothing more.

 

 

It's the exact opposite of what you want.

 

 

"Hey Kyungsoo, what's wrong? You seem down," Luhan asked as he popped his face in front of my vision.

"Don't bother him you deer." Sehun said with a smug smile while pulling Luhan's collar.

"You're a mean boyfriend Sehunnie. I'm just trying to help a friend." He pouted.

Friend.

"I'm stopping you because you're supposed to have your eyes only on me." He smiled while Luhan sat silently with red spreading across his face.

"D-Don't worry Luhan, I'm fine." I laughed a bit awkward but it seemed to pass for Luhan.

I was sitting with all of my friends. Not including Jongin. There ten of them. Which was a totally a hanful. All of the girls adored us until Jongin came along. It didn't bother us, but it help us get the weight off of our shoulders.

Our group has only one couple and a pair crushing on each other. The couple, Hunhan. And the pair we call, Baekyeol. I was jealous of the four of them. Not because I like either of them that way, but that I was jealous of they feelings towards each other. Both the pair and couple liked eachother. 

All I had was one person liking another, then they ended up having feelings for each other, one of them started pushing the other away, the other took it the wrong way, the other stopped having feelings for the person.

That's all I had.

What I need,

is Jongin.

I need to talk to him.

 

I ran up to Jongin after school before he went across the street.

"Jongin!"

He turned around with a shocked face. "Uh-What?"

I smiled. "Would you mind if you went with me to the ramyeon shop and talk?"

He nodded and held my hand. "Sure."

I looked down at our locked hands. "What are you doing? W-We're just," I gulped, "friends right?

He laughed and kissed my lips. Which earned many gasps around us. WHAT. IS . HE. DOING.

"Let's just say, you're my boyfriend from now on, Do Kyungsoo. And you can't stop me."

 

This is going to be one hell of a ride.

 

 

a|n: sorry i didn't update all day today. i hope yuh forgive me. and the reason why kaisoo is dating early in the story is because it makes things more interesting k.