Get One & Fall Inlove

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

Staring at the envelope that was pinned to the bulletin board, Krystal stretched her hand and reached for the folded paper and got herself a red paper with the number 18. The fact that the envelope had the words "Get One & Fall In Love" made it more confusing.

 

It didn't particularly had any instruction, but it was entirely attracting attention. From what Krystal heard, you just pick a paper and eventually find the person with your matched number or specifically your date of birth. What makes it more harder is if you have the same birth date as someone else. So I just basically find someone with the number 24? What kind of sick person invented this, anyway? I furrowed my brows and pocketed my number and just, strutted away.

 

Finding this person would be as difficult as a math problem, it would take hours to solve this. I mean, hello? I need to find one person in a school with more than 1,000 students. What kind of sick joke is this? And yet here I am, complaining about the dumb person who invented this game, when in fact I have a number in my jean pocket. How nice of you, Krys.

 

I stopped dead in my tracks and approached a random student. "Um, hi? I'm just wondering about this game?" I asked this girl or boy with blonde hair, while I showed her my number. "Oh! That's thing that's been going around lately. Um, from what I heard. You get a number, find the person with your date birth and if you're having a hard time finding them. Then just make it an accessory, like how I made it a keychain." She, he, whatever said and showed me the said keychain.

 

"24..." I muttered. "Oh." This person said.

 

"That's my birthday." We both said at the same time.