Be My Girlfriend #2

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

I sighed as I looked at the pile in my desk. After what I've been through before, I never though I'd be a teacher, but here I am checking childrens papers. Going through the pile, I read one question with a picture of a sand box. I smiled, remembering my encounter with the little kids at the playground a few years ago.


I came back to that playground and took the role of Taeyeon's girlfriend (though Jessica still complains) and played with them the whole afternoon until their guardians fetched them. Though after a month or so, Taeyeon stopped coming. I only asked when a week has passed and her friends said that, "She flew!".


It took me awhile to understand that she went abroad. I was a little disappointed that my little friend was gone but I kept visiting the park with the other little rascals. Unfortunately their visits were lessened when they started going to school. I guess I got lonely when they weren't around anymore.


So I strived to be a teacher and landed a job at a fresh new school. I put my pen down and took a deep breath. Remembering those trouble makers made me miss them. I wonder where they are now. I wonder what Taeyeon looks like today. She was really small compared to the others, I wonder if she ever grew.


I giggled at my thoughts, imagining small Taeyeon with a grown up body.

"Ms. Hwang." I looked at the person who called me and smiled. It was our head teacher/principal. "Yes?" I replied, sitting up and giving her my full attention. "I noticed that you have worked hard this past few days and I wanted you to take a break. The school isn't so busy since it only just started and I dont want to stress you this early into your job." She followed with a smile.


"I'm glad that you think that way, but it's fine. I only just started a few months and I want to be able to experience being a teacher." I politely stated. She waved her hand in dismissal. "Oh nonsense, take a break. It's a weekend, and besides alot of your co-workers has already left." She gestured around and she was indeed right.


"Thank you, ma'am. I really appreciate it." She smiled and patted my shoulder. I stood up and bowed then she left. I guess early dismissal then. I packed my bags and kept my desk clean. After I was sure nothing was forgotten, I left the room.


I stretched my shoulders once I was outside, taking a deep breath, sighing in contentment as I was freed from checking those papers. I looked at the watch on my wrist and noticed that it was almost lunch. I scanned the area and caught sight of a convienient store a few blocks down.


I decided I needed some supplies and stock at home so I ventured to my destination. One block away I noticed some high schoolers seated at the bench chatting and bickering. My thoughts ventured back to Taeyeon and her friends. It's been 10 years since then, they must be in high school by now.


My mouth tugged up at the thought. Oh how I missed those little nuggets. I entered the store and picked out a few cup noodles and water bottles. Along with a packed lunch. Heading to the counter, I heard whispers and some pushing and shoving.


Then chuckles came after. I looked behind me and saw the same group of teenagers seated and standing all huddled up on the chairs provided inside the store. Seemingly pushing one of their friends to do something. I ignored them when It was my turn in line. After I payed my stuff I picked it up and headed out.


But was stopped when I felt a tug on my shirt. I turned around and was faced with a girl with long black hair with white pale skin, hair covering her face, and blushing greatly. "Yes?" I asked politely, bending over a bit to look at her face. I heard her friends chuckle at the back and she looked at them and flipped her middle finger before facing me fully.


"Please be my Girlfriend!" She shouted so loudly that her friends laughed on the floor, clutching their stomachs and slapping each other on the back. I was tacken aback at her outburts, but more so amused at how red her face was. I looked at her uniform and took a peek of her name tag.


"Taeyeon?" Is she really? 

 

So called Taeyeon looked up confused then her eyes grew big. I smiled confusedly at her reaction. "Sugarbun?!" She exclaimed in shock. I cant believe it, she really is Taeyeon! I covered my mouth in surprise. "Omo! It really is you! Taeyeon you've grown up!" I exclaimed. Happy to see her, I hugged without thinking. "I missed you so much!" I can't help but smile widely.

 

"Waaah! Daebak, sugarbun I can't believe it!" Taeyeon said and returning the hug. She let go and pointed at one of her friends. "Yah! Yuri-ah, come quick! It's unnie from the playground!" Taeyeon shouted and I heard Yuri gasp. She ran immediately to us and I couldn't help myself and hugged both of them. 

 

"Oh my gosh! I really missed you guys!"

 

They both laughed as I squeeze the living day lights out of them. "Unnie we missed you too, but please let us go. We're dying!" Yuri stated with a laugh. I let go of them and punched Yuri in the arm. Yuri looked at me amd whistled. "Wow, you've gotten old unnie." Yuri ducked for cover when I raised my fist at her.

 

"Why you-!" I said and took her ear and twisted it. She cried in pain and apologized while Taeyeon just laughed. Their other friends confused as heck approached us. "Hey you two, what happened?" A short cute one asked the both of them. "You guys, this is Tiffany-unnie back from when we were kids. We used to play at the playground with her all the time." Taeyeon explained and we took turns greeting each other. 

 

I nudged Taeyeon and raised my brow. "You've grown but still ask people to be your girlfriend, huh?" I and she grew red. Her friends chuckled remembering the incident. "It was a dare!" Taeyeon defended herself. I hummed and her friends continued to . "If I remember correctly, we haven't really broken up you know." I stated. "A matter of fact, I think you owe me an explanation after you left without a word." Taeyeon opened like a fish as her friends did "Oohs" at her. 

 

"I'll be sure to make it up to you!" Taeyeon shouted. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll be looking forward to that Sugarbun." I said with a wink. I waved goodbye to them and they waved goodbye enthusiastically. I blew a kiss to Taeyeon and I swear her friends will never have her live this down.  

 

 

--------

 

Author Note:

 

It's been awhile my friends