Not Meant To Be

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

" Yeah... I know... Hahaha okay, I'll see you... I love you too!..."


I smiled bitterly as I hear your conversation, asking myself, why am I hurting myself more? Being your best friend was a dream come true, but that was before. Now, with me sitting on the sofa, eavesdropping on your and his conversation. Hearing my heart slowly break into pieces. Pathetic.


Sometimes I daydream about our childhood days, you know. So young, so naive, and so rebellious. No love life, just the dream to achieve our goals in life. To repay our parents. To become successful and such. I find myself smiling every time I reminisce about the past. I was happy. Really happy.

 

Happy. 

 

That word doesn't exist in my world now.

 

All those fake smiles I show, you always noticed them. All the secrets I hide, you always discover them. All those pent up feelings, you always find a way for me to release them. You always noticed me. Always.

 

But what had happened?

 


We slowly drifted apart. No more secret midnight snacks, no more girl talks, no more movie marathons. No more nothing. We never did anything together anymore. Never did, never will.


The others noticed my drastic change and sometimes I wonder, Did you notice my change? I shrugged it off and told them " We don't stay the same forever, people change." It was the truth. People do change and I watched you change. 


Maybe, I'm just being possessive and unreasonable. Can you blame me? We've been together for 6 years. How can I not be possessive? 

 


Tiffany...Tiffany...Tiffany...

 


Why have you enchanted this frog?