We're High

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

From: YulBro
To: Ambro


You ready for tonight?


From: Ambro
To: YulBro


I just need Krystal's approval.



From: YulBro
To: Ambro


Duuuude, you're whipped :P



From: Ambro
To: YulBro


Duuuuuude, look who's talking! You basically had to beg for Jessica to let you go partying tonight.



"AMBER!!!"


Amber jumped in shock, making her phone fly in the air. "Oh My Gosh! What is it, Krys?!" Amber shouted, while picking up her phone. She raised her brows when she didn't hear Krystal's reply. "Krys?" She said. Footsteps approaching their shared room made Amber's heart beat. The door swung open and revealed Krystal in her hell mode.


"Did you just talk back at me?!?" Krystal shouted, "W-what? No! I didn't!" Amber replied while backing up. Krystal approached her and pulled Amber by the shirt. "I swear at this fist," Krystal showed her fist that were, magically, wearing a boxing glove and made hitting motions. " If you don't go to that party, I'm going to punch you." Krystal said.


"Huh?" Amber looked at Krystal, bewildered. "Did you just?" Amber asked, Krystal smiled and kissed Amber. "Yes." Amber smiled so widely and tackled Krystal. Krystal squealed as Amber continued her kissing attacks. "Thank you, babe." Amber said and kissed her squarely on the lips. Krystal put a finger on Amber's lips, stopping her.


"But!" Krystal said, raising her eyebrows. "No flirting, no drinking, and especially go back home before 10." Amber recited. Krystal kissed Amber and patted her head. "Good, now go before I change my mind." Krystal said and pushed Amber. "Thanks again." Amber said and ran out the door.


"Dork." Krystal said and lay down.


----


Amber arrived at a club called Bubblin and saw Yuri, Taeyeon, and Jonghyun. "Hey!" Amber shouted and waved. They waved back and when they were face to face, they entered the club. Once they went in, they started jumping to the beat. They all went to the bar and started to order drinks.


"So, Tae. How did you let Tiff agree?" Yuri asked as she downed her drink. "I knocked her out." Taeyeon said. "The hell man." Jonghyun said and laughed. "Seriously, what did you do?" Yuri asked. "I knocked her out with you know what." Taeyeon said and winked. The gang paused and soon it started to sink in. "! Hahaha." Amber shouted as they laughed.


"Since you got it on with Tiff, how about some celebration?" Jonghyun said, lifting up his glass. "Drinks on me!" Taeyeon shouted and the gang drank to their hearts content. They ordered 3 bottles, then 5, then 9, until it was impossible to know how many they drank that night. They were obviously drank as their language began to slur and they smelt of alchohol.


"Duuuude~ how ish Hayley?" Yuri asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon hiccuped and faced Yuri, "Whooo's Haylay?" Taeyeon asked, her eyes droopy. "Huh? Ishn't she yar girlfend?" Jonghyun slurred. "Bruh! Hayley ish her sistah!" Amber shouted. "Nuh Nuh! Ish her girlfend!" Jonghyun said. "Nuh! Shister!" Amber shouted.


"Guyth! Guyth! Chill!" Taeyeon said, both Amber and Jonghyun stopped. "She ish no one!" Taeyeon said before she got knocked out. "Taeyeon! She died!" Yuri shouted. The three of them started to sob as the people around them looked at them in worry. Taeyeon woke up from the sound, "What ish that noishe?" She asked. "Taeyeon!" Amber shouted and hugged her.


"Yo!" Taeyeon said and they suddenly forgot what they were crying about. "Wait. Where is Yuri?" Amber asked. "Huh?" Jonghyun asked and looked at Yuri. "Where ish Yuri?" He asked. Yuri shrugged. "Oh My Gosh! Where ish Yuri?" Taeyeon shouted. "We got to find her, if we don't want Jeshica to get mad!" Amber said and they all stood up.


They came stumbling out, but regain their footing. "Taeyeon, go with Yuri and I go with Jonghyun. We have to find Yuri!!!" Amber said and they drunkenly circled the club. The people passed by looked at them weirdly. Some group of teens even took a video, planning to post it on youtube.


"YURI!!!" Yuri shouted. "Taeyeon? Found Yuri yet?" Yuri asked, Taeyeon shook her head. Causing her to feel dizzy. "Ah!" She shouted. "What is it?" Yuri asked. "I saw Yuri!" Taeyeon shouted. "Where?" Yuri questioned. "There!" She pointed at a random direction. They ran there and saw Amber and Jonghyun.


"Taeyeon saw Yuri!" Yuri said and they ran to where Taeyeon pointed. Suddenly, Yuri's phone rang and they stopped running. Yuri answered the call, "Hello?" Yuri said. "Yuri! It's past your curfew!" It was Jessica and she was not happy. "Yuri? Wait! You know where Yuri is?" Yuri said and stopped running. "What the heck are you- YOU GOT DRUNK DIDN'T YOU!!!" Jessica screamed at the other line.


"Chill babe, we're gonna head home as soon as we find Yuri, okay? Bye." Yuri ended the call and saw that the others had stopped too. "What? Haven't seen a person before?" She said and began hiccuping. The three started to giggle at Yuri. "She's funny." Amber said. Taeyeon nodded and patted Jonghyun at the back.


That made Jonghyun dizzy and made him feel like vomiting. They all felt dizzy and sat theirselves at the side walk. "I'm tired." Taeyeon complained. After a few seconds or so, a white van stopped in front of them and came out Tiffany. "Oh my gosh! These idiots." Tiffany muttered and began to load them at the empty seats.


She puffed when she placed Jonghyun beside Amber. The other three we're easy to lift, a little difficult, but she could manage. Jonghyun, oh Jonghyun was another story. He was a man for crying out loud. But she successfully did it, so no complaining about it.


She drove them to their respective partners and brought hers home.


----


Amber opened her eyes and soon regretted it as the bright light coming from the ceiling hurt her eyes, she turn her head to the side but regretted it as soon as a headache occurred. "Ow." She muttered and clenched her jaw. "Krys~!" She whined.

She heard the close and open of a door and came in the person she desired. "Krys, baby. What happened?" Amber asked, clenching her temples. Krystal shook her head and took Amber's head and laid it on her lap, taking the towel and hot water she brought and placed it on Amber's head.

 

"You got drunk, Am." Krystal said. Amber stayed quiet and let her headache fade away. "I'm sorry." Amber replied. Krystal sighed and kept mum. They kept silent, so silent that you could hear a penny drop. Not until Amber sat up and faced Krystal. "I'm really sorry that I broke my promise." Amber said, looking sadly at Krystal.

 

Krystal looked at Amber with disappointment. She held both of Amber's hand and squeezed it. "Amber..." Krystal said softly. Amber held her breath, this was never a good sign. Whenever Krystal spoke softly to her, it was bad news to Amber. "You've been breaking your promises Amber, this isn't the first time. I could tolerate the others, but this... Amber, this is too much. You know I have an issue with drinking." Krystal said.

 

Amber squeezed Krystal's hands and placed them on her lips. "I know and I'm sorry for that. I've broken so many promises, but I assure you when I promised that you will be my first and last love. I meant it." Amber said, getting teary eyed. Krystal took one of her hand and caressed Amber's face. She leaned in and placed a kiss on Amber's lips.

 

"Am... Don't cry. Nothing bad will happen to our relationship. I'm just concerned." Krystal said and hugged Amber. She patted Amber's back to reassure her when she heard silent sobbings. When she felt that her breathing has steadied, she gently pushed Amber on the bed. She sat up and covered Amber's body with the blanket.

 

Krystal smiled fondly and placed herself beside Amber. "Oh Amber, you stupid llama."

 

----

 

Jessica silently cursed a she brought Yuri to their shared room. "Stupid tanned monkey, drinking when I told her not to. Black skinned stupid charcoal that can't understand a thing I say." She muttered as she opened the room door with a little bit of difficulty and threw Yuri on the bed.

 

Since Yuri isn't that light, Jessica fell with her. She groaned as Yuri was on top of her. "Sheesh." She said, gently pushing Yuri to the other side. She puffs out her cheeks in irritation and looked at Yuri. Her gaze softened as she muttered, "Stupid Seobang."

 

She stood up, ready to get the things she need to sober up the drunk Yuri. But got stopped when a hand pulled her down. She squealed but stopped when Yuri hugged her. "Sica, stay here." Yuri said. "Idiotic monkey." Jessica said as she snuggled closer to Yuri, "I hate you." She muttered lastly before dozing off. "Night, Sica Baby." Yuri said and tiredly kisses Jessica's head.

 

----



Tiffany stared at the drunktard in front of her with her arms crossed. Taeyeon hiccuped and looked at Tiffany with a smirk, "Am I gonna get laid?". She asked. Tiffany rolled her eyes and put each of her legs on the side of Taeyeon. Taeyeon's droopy eyes widened. "W-what are you d-doing?" Taeyeon asked looking at the girl infront of her.

 

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and whispered in her ear. "Tell me, what's my name?" Tiffany huskily whispered. She felt Taeyeon shiver in her touch. "L-lily." Taeyeon said. Tiffany frowned. "The same girl since last time." She thought. She felt hands on her thighs and glared at Taeyeon. "I'm shorry Lily, but I have a gurlfend." Taeyeon said, her words slurred a little.

 

Tiffany softened at her words. "I understand, so no y time?" Tiffany asked, testing Taeyeon yet again. Taeyeon shook her head, which caused a headache but she held the pain. "No. I love Tippani." Taeyeon said, laying her head on the couch. Tiffany smiled and kissed Taeyeon when she saw her sleeping. "Sleep tight boo."

 

----

 

Can anybody tell me how to change the font size? Pretty please?