Paper Planes

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆


"You're at it again?" Krystal said as she laid comfortingly at Amber's bed. "Well, theres nothing to do." Amber said, making faces as she put all her attention on making a paper plane. "AHA! 34 down 66 more to go!" Amber exclaimed as she ripped another piece of paper from her notebook. Krystal looked at her lazily. She sighed as she stood up and sat down beside Amber.


Amber looked at her and grinned. "Teach me how." Krystal said as she got her own paper. "You don't know how?" Amber teased while taking a new paper. Krystal blushed, "I just forgot, okay?" Krystal said and took Amber's paper plane and unfolding it. Amber looked at her in anticipation and nervousness. When Krystal unfolded the plane, she saw blue writing on it.


I though love was just a fragment of ones imagination, but I learned that love was finding your other half and I found you.


Krystal blushed at this short missive, she looked at Amber who was also blushing. She took another plane and unfolded it. This time it was in red writing.


Roses are red, violets are blue. Why can't I seem to forget about you?


Krystal didn't stop and unfolded more paper planes. Her blush deepened every second passed. Amber just looked at Krystal with the same reddened cheeks. Shifting her eyes once in awhile.


God gave me blessings, but those blessing don't compare to when he gave me, you


They say love is blind, but I fell for you at love at first sight


Simplicity is beauty, thats why I call you pretty.


Krystal came down to the last piece of plane. Her heart raced when she read those letters written on the wings of the plane. On red bold letter was the words she longed to hear from Amber. "I planned on giving those on your birthday, but...Well...You started opening the planes and I couldn't do anything." Amber explained. Her head ducked low and pink shading her cheeks. She scratched the back of her neck and looked at Krystal.


She was surprised when Krystal tackled her to the ground. "Stupid! It took you this long?" Krystal said as she smiled at Amber. Amber was shocked at the revelation. "Does that me–" Amber got cut of when Krystal pressed her lips on hers. 


The wind blew on Amber's desk as the last paper plane flew out the window, flying through the sky with the message of love. 

 

I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL