My Bad Girl TaeTae

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

A huffing Tiffany ran to her building in a rush, she was late for work and she never likes being tardy. A presentation was needed before 7, and well, it was past 7. Cursing for not setting her alarm last night, Tiffany wished they would let this pass.

Now infront of her building, she was about to walk inside when someone pulled her. Pushing her to the side and letting her stuff fall on the ground.

She glared at the person who pulled her and was surprised to know it was a teenager. Scanning her from head to toe, Tiffany knew this kid was trouble. "Look here kid, I don't have time for this." Tiffany stated, moving to go about her business. Letting out an annoyed sigh, Tiffany picked up her stuff. Not minding to rush for she was late anyway.

She noticed the kid earlier helping out and thought that she might have judged to fast. Having all her stuff, Tiffany looked at the kid and took the materials from her. "Thanks and sorry for earlier." Tiffany said. "No problem." She said. Tiffany smiled and was about to leave when she felt a pull. She looked back. A chuckle followed.

"I'm Taeyeon and I've decided. I'm going to make you my girlfriend."

Tiffany fell in shock. She couldn't believe it. A kid... a kid stole her first kiss. She looked up at Taeyeon and saw her her lips.

And she swore, she saw the devil.