Be My GirlFriend!

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

Tiffany sat down at a bench and sighed, it was a long day at work and she was in need of a rest. But when she went home, her douchebag boyfriend was there and asked for money, of course she didn't give him what he wanted and he got furious. They argued and broke up. She didn't cry, he was a jerk.

She ran off, trying to cool her head and here she is. But now that she's here, her mind is in haywire. All her problems came down on her. The pay on her job was too low, her boyfriend broke up with her, her boss is a and she just noticed she forgot her phone at her apartment. "Great." She muttered.

She closed her eyes.

"Unnie." Tiffany opened her eyes and saw a cute kid in front of her. She looked at her sides and pointed at herself. The kid nodded. "Umm, what is it?" Tiffany asked. "My name is Taeyeon!" Little Taeyeon shouted which made Tiffany smile. "Hi Taeyeon, what can I do for you?" Tiffany asked a second time.

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

"What..." Tiffany was shocked. "Girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. In which Taeyeon nodded to. Though it was a bit of a shock, Tiffany found it funny. So she smiled at Taeyeon. "But we don't know much about each other." Tiffany stated.

"Ah!" Taeyeon shouted. "Umm. My full name Kim Taeyeon! I have a puppy, Ginger and um... I'm 5!" Taeyeon ended with her hand raised with her five fingers. Tiffany found this cute and kissed Taeyeon's cheek. It was even cuter when Taeyeon's face turned pink.

"W-we shouldn't d-d-do that!" Taeyeon shouted. Tiffany raised her brow, "and why?"

"Date! We should go to a date first!" Tiffany chuckled at this, "Then, should we go?" Tiffany suggested in which Taeyeon nodded too. Tiffany stood up and Taeyeon took her hand, pulling her in an instant. Bringing her in a sandbox.

"Play!" Taeyeon shouted and asked Tiffany to sit beside her. She obliged and they started to build a sand castle, though it falls because there was no water. At their last try, Taeyeon punched the sand when it didn't stood up. She huffed and pouted.

Tiffany giggled quietly at this. "It's okay Taeyeon, you'll do it someday." Tiffany reassured the annoyed kid with a hug. "Oof!" Taeyeon said as Tiffany hugged her. She hugged her back and smiled.

"Yah!"

Tiffany let go of Taeyeon and in front of them is a tan kid. "Hi, what's your name?" Tiffany asked with a smile. "Unnie! Be my girlfriend!" Tan kid shouted, making Tiffany shocked for the second time this day. "I'm popular to kids huh..." Tiffany muttered. "NO! She's my girlfriend!" Taeyeon stood up and faced the tan kid.

"Taengoo..."

Tiffany looked at her back and saw a teary eyed pretty kid. "I thouwt I wash your girlfwiend." The pretty kid sobbed. "Ack! Sica-ah!" Taeyeon said and went to Jessica. "Andwae! Sica-ah is mine!" A boyish girl shouted and went to Jessica. "Berber!" Jessica shouted. Amber pushed Taeyeon lightly and hugged Jessica. "Taengoo and Berber is mine!" Jessica shouted and pulled Taeyeon.

"Ah! Am is mine!" Shouted the tan kid and went running to the trio. Tiffany watched in the sides. "Oh dear." Tiffany said and stood up. She felt a tug at her side and saw another kid. Tiffany bent down and the kid pushed her chips in her face.

"Thank you." She said and sat down, putting her new found friend on her lap. They both watched the four of them argue and Tiffany was really amused. Who would've thought kids could be this funny. "Aaah! Andwae andwae andwae! Sica is mine!" Amber shouted.

"Pabo yah! You're mine!" Yuri said then she pulled Amber's arm. "NO! Amber's mine!" Jessica stomped her foot. "Sica-ah! You have me!" Taeyeon said this time. Tiffany was fed by her friend as she spoke. "Taengoo, Sica, Kwon, and Ber are my friends." The little shikshin said."Do they always do this?" Tiffany asked. Yoona nodded. "Dae, everyday." She said while munching.

"Yoongie!" Then came a shout.

Tiffany and Yoona turned around. "Hyunnie!" Yoona shouted. She stood up from Tiffany's legs and ran to the high schooler. Tiffany stood up as well, greeting the newcomer. "Unnie! Unnie! Meet my girlfriend, Hyunnie!" Yoona introduced with a big grin. Seohyun's face turned red. "Hello. Sorry for the trouble Yoona has made." Seohyun said and bowed.

"No, no. She hasn't been any trouble and umm... girlfriend?" Tiffany teased. Seohyun became red and shook her head. "Ani, Yoona is just my little friend." Seohyun explained. Tiffany waved it off and explained her encounter with Taeyeon. Then a pretty middle schooler arrived and went to the still fighting kids.

She pulled Amber by the collar and kissed her. Yup, in the lips. It was only a peck though."Krystal-sshi?" Amber muttered in a daze. The kids shut up and looked at the beauty in expectancy. "She's mine. Okay?" The beauty stated in which the trio nodded.

"Good." She muttered and saw the two adults watching her. She became beet red and pulled Amber with her. "Well that was something." Tiffany said. Pretty soon the guardians of the kids arrived. Taeyeon ran up to her.

"Unnie! You're still my girlfriend right?" She asked. Tiffany nodded. "Okay, see you tomorrow sugarbun!" Taeyeon said with a grin. Tiffany sighed and shook her head in amusement.

What a day.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ A/N: At first I had a plot, then no more. Hahaha. Hope you enjoy this mess ;P