Loving Her

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

 


Staring blankly at the white clean paper in front of me. I sighed for the nth time, I slumped back at my swiveling chair. " This is useless." I came to a conclusion. I placed my pen on my desk and got out of my chair.


I went to my bed and plopped down. I took my pillow and screamed my heart out. I felt someone pat my a few times, I pulled away from my pillow to see Sulli giving me the look. " Want to share?" She asked and laid down beside me.


I faced her and bit my lip, " Well, there's this person I like..." I trailed off, knowing Sulli would react. " YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU LIKE?!?" She shouted excitedly. She sat up, bouncing on my bed. " Who is it? Who is it?" She repeatedly said, not stopping until I spoke up.


I put a finger on her lips, " I'll tell you, just keep your mouth shut and don't tell anybody, okay?" She nodded and I hesitantly told her, pressing my lips together. 

 

" I-its Amber." 


___________________________________


Its been a week since I told Sulli about my crush about Amber and she won't stop until she saw me and Amber interact. Sulli was a social butterfly, as well as Amber, so obviously. They are friends. Seeing this as an opportunity, Sulli would drag me wherever Amber goes.

 
" Why don't you just talk to her?" She persuaded me, pushing me to where Amber was standing, talking to her friends. " I can't just talk to her like that, They would think I'm a weirdo or something." I explained to her. She put her finger on her chin in deep thought.


As if a bulb appeared and shined brightly, Sulli snapped her fingers together and smiled at me devilishly. I raised my brows at her. Being with Sulli for a long time, I know that smile leads to no good. " What are you planning? It better not be something stupid." I glared at her, showing exactly that I was not joking.


She raised her hands in a defensive stance and spoke, " This time, it will work. Trust me." Sulli said and made a cross sign at her heart. I looked at her intently, she only does that when she was honest. I sighed and nodded. She jumped in joy and hugged me. " Give me five days to prepare, okay?" Sulli said and once again I nodded.


After that, she left me.


" What a friend."

___________________________________


Five days were taking forever and it was only the 3rd day. I walked around the school campus, being talked to by 
some of my school mates and such, a daily routine. I could say I was quit popular. Though unlike other people, I don't really put a big deal on it. 


On the corner of my eye, I saw Sulli. I bid goodbye to the others and went to where Sulli was. I stopped dead on my tracks once I saw her with Amber. I acted quickly and hid behind a wall. I know eavesdropping is wrong, but I can't help but overhear their conversation. " Come on please? Just this once? I promise you that I would buy you all the burritos that you like." Sulli said.


" Though the offer is tempting, My answer is still no." Amber said. I usually just stare at her from afar, now being a meter away from her, this was the first time I heard her speak. I wonder what they're talking about that Amber refused to say yes.


I stopped thinking for awhile as I heard someone speak. " I would choose to decline an unlimited stock of burritos just to stay away from THAT Jung." Those words left Amber's lips as it stabbed my heart a million times. " Come on, she's not that bad. If you get to know her, she's really kind and cute." Sulli said.


" My answer is still no, Sulli. I love you bro, but anything but a day with her." I heard footsteps descending, probably Amber's.  I wiped the tear that fell.

 

To think I fell in love with Amber Josephine Liu.


___________________________________


5 days have passed as Sulli approached me with a happy expression. She raised up two movie tickets. " You Krystal Jung, has a date with Amber Liu." She said excitedly, waving the tickets on my face. I just stared blankly at her. Her face fell as she sat at the chair in front of me. 


We were at the cafeteria when she approached me, good thing there was no one talking to me. " Why the long face?" She asked. I stopped poking my food and looked at her straight in the eye, a dead serious expression on my face, indicating I want an immediate answer.


" How did you get her to say yes?" I questioned her. I know she knew my look, I saw her hesitate for a moment, before speaking in a low whisper. " I told her I would set her up with Suzy." Though it was said in a small voice, I heard it loud and clear. I sighed and rubbed my face in frustration. 


" Just give it to Suzy." I said and left the table, not bothering looking back at Sulli. As I went out of the door, I bumped shoulder's with someone. I looked up and saw Amber staring back at me. I exchanged it with a glare, I saw her flinch for a moment as I proceeded to walk out from the cafeteria.


Amber's POV


" Whats her problem?" I heard Min say beside me. " Are you alright?" Jonghyun said and patted my shoulder, I nodded as we walk to our table. I can't help but look back. Krystal. She had sadness in her eyes. In the corner of my eye I saw Sulli sitting alone, I went to her and sat in front of her.


She looked surprised, I didn't take mind on it and spoke what was on my mind. " Why is she sad?" I question. " Suzy? She was sad?" She asked, " Krystal." I said. She looked even more surprised. She scratched the back of her neck and looked at me hesitantly. " I'm not supposed to say this but..." Sulli played with her fingers.


" Sulli, what is it?" I asked her slowly, this silence is killing me right now. 


" She likes you, Amber. And I told her you like Suzy."


___________________________________


Amber's POV


Knowing her biggest secret, I can't help but think. What made her like me? I mean, many girls has confessed to me. But she was different than any of them. It was Krystal Jung we are talking about, the Ice Princess as what they call her. No one can break the ice.


But I think I did.


I can't help but to look at Krystal from afar, she is a beauty. A true beauty.


She sat down at her usual place at the cafeteria. I didn't know why she was usually alone, the only friend I know she has was Sulli and no one else. Now a days, she only plays with her food. The fact that she may have heard what I said way back before might have hurt her.


I clenched my fist and closed my eyes. If I wasn't so judgmental then I wouldn't have hurt anyone. " Hey." I lifted my head and saw Suzy as she sat in front of me. " Hey." I greeted back. " I'll go straight to the point. You see my friend Krystal has a crush on you, so I want you to at least talk to her. She hasn't eaten for days and has been secretly crying herself to sleep." Suzy said. I honestly like Suzy, but I think I'm going no where with her.


So Suzy is one of Krystal's friends. I looked at Krystal and as usual she was poking her food. I looked at Suzy, " What should I say?" Suzy smiled as I took what she said in consideration. " Anything." She said and left me to wonder. I huffed and stood up, making my way to where she was sitting. She looked surprised as I sat in front of her.


" What are you doing here?" She asked, not looking at me. " I just wanted to talk to you." I said. " Did Sulli set up another date with Suzy?" This time she looked up at me. Dead. Her eyes was dead, no emotion was shone. I don't know what made me do it, but it happened to fast. She slapped me on the cheek and left me there 
alone.


I smiled.

 

I kissed Krystal Jung.


___________________________________


Krystal's POV


I slammed my door shut as I leaned on it. I can't believe Amber just kissed me. I cupped both my hands on my face as I turned deep red. What has gotten into her? She must have ate something to act that way. I furrowed my brows and shook my head. No, I shouldn't be thinking of her nor spazzing about her.


I need to forget her for good, this feelings will vanish soon enough. All I have to do is avoid her.


Avoid and ignore her.


___________________________________

 

How the heck will I do that if she keeps sticking to me?!? I glared at her as she just smiled at me. Her following me around had been done everyday and she wasn't backing down on leaving me. I stopped and faced her. " How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone?" I said to her annoyed.


But who am I kidding, I actually like her following me around. It feels as if the situation was upside down. " For infinity, though you have to rephrase it." Amber said with a grin. I raised my brows at this. " And what sentence would you like?" I asked, crossing my arms. She smiled widely as I blushed at her words.

 


"'I Love You'"

 

" You're talking nonsense." I said as I left her alone. I know I can't escape her nor can I forget her. All of her doings just made me....

 

 

 

 


Love Amber Josephine Liu More.