Girlfriend Tag

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

 


"Are we on?" Jessica asked as she waited for her girlfriend to sit beside her. "Just wait a minute... And there!" Yuri exclaimed and sat down beside Jessica. "Hi everyone! It's KkabCorn here and I'm here with my girlfriend,..." Yuri stopped mid sentence. "What should I tell them? Real name or made up name?" Yuri asked. "Made up." Jessica answered.


"Okay! I'm here with my girlfriend... Um... Ugh..." Yuri furrowed her brows and put her hand under her chin, thinking of a great name for Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes and looked at the camera. "JJung." She answered. Yuri snapped her fingers and nodded, "Lets go with that!" Yuri exclaimed and continued on her introduction.


If your wondering what they are doing then lets go back a few minutes ago:


Yuri had been sitting on her desk for quite some time now, watching youtube videos. The opening and shut of the door resounded throughout the apartment but Yuri had not heard the commotion for she was wearing headphones. "Baby! I'm home!" Jessica shouted, while taking her shoes off. She wondered why no one had answered back.


"Baby?" She called out, walking to their room. She shook her head when she saw Yuri at it again. She walked to Yuri and hugged her by the neck and kissed her on the cheek. Yuri paused her video and took her headphones off. "Welcome home." Yuri said and stood up, pecking Jessica on the lips. "How was work?" Yuri asked.


"Same old thing everyday." Jessica said and put all her weight on Yuri. Yuri is 19, while Jessica is 23. There is a 4 year difference but they fell in love anyway. They had met in a coffee shop,Yuri was a worker there and Jessica is their regular customer. Cliché as it sounds, it was love at first sight. Before Jessica can slip into slumber, Yuri tapped her a few times. 


"Don't sleep just yet. I have something to show you." Yuri said and guided Jessica to sit on her swiveling chair, while she took another one. Yuri took off the wire connecting the headphones to the computer and played the video. It was the video of various lesbian couples, lined in a long couch, doing the famous trend. The Girlfriend Tag.


"Hey, isn't that?" Jessica asked, pointing to a familiar couple. Yuri nodded, "Yup, its Krystal and Amber." Yuri said with a grin. Jessica looked at the video in agape. "Wow, I didn't know Krystal was a lesbian." Jessica commented and looked at her love struck sister. "Yeah, I know." Yuri said. "So what is the purpose of making me watch this?" Jessica asked.


Yuri looked at Jessica and smiled. 

 

"I wanted to do the Girlfriend Tag."


"First question, where did you meet?" Yuri read. "Easy, in Starbucks." Jessica answered. "She was a regular customer, while I work there." Yuri explained. Then, Jessica started giggling. "She asked me to be her girlfriend while she was in a cup costume!" Jessica blurted out. Yuri got red and defended herself. "She was with a guy, okay? I though the guy was going to confess, so I went ahead and blurted my confession before the guy could even say a word. I got the wrong idea and it was just her cousin." Yuri explained.


"But she was cute." Jessica said and kissed Yuri in the cheek."Next question, where was the first date?" Jessica spoke when Yuri was too shy to speak. "Ah! I remember that like it was yesterday!" Yuri said enthusiastically, forgetting about her shyness. "Oh gosh! Yuri took me to her parents. Like, we were only dating for three days that time. I was so nervous!" Jessica said, covering her face. "My parents was cool about it, they liked her the moment she stepped inside the house." Yuri proudly said.


"Okay, next is... Who initiated the first kiss?" Yuri read. "As surprising as it is, it was Sica." Yuri said, nodding her head. She then earned a pinch from Jessica. "I thought we were going to keep our name a secret?" Jessica hissed. "Sorry! You guys forget that okay? Okay." Yuri said and gave a thumps up to Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes. "Yuri was so slow in making move that I initiated it." Jessica said while rolling her eyes.


Yuri took Jessica's hand and intertwine it with hers, bringing it to her lips and kissing it. "But, from then on. I was the one to initiate the kiss." Yuri said and stole a kiss from Jessica. She just blushed at Yuri's doing. "N-next question, who is the man in the relationship?" Jessica said. Yuri leaned in and also read the question. "Well, it differentiates all the time. Sometimes, she goes all dominative on me and sometimes I do. But, not in a ual way of course." Yuri said, while shaking her head.


"But if you ask who is the guy, then its me." Yuri said proudly. "No you don't, I'm the guy. You're such a scaredy cat to be one." Jessica said. Yuri faced Jessica and started leaning closer. "I'm the guy in the relationship." Yuri said in a seductive voice."Well, Ms.Guy-in-the-relationship, do you remember that I initiated the first kiss?" Jessica answered back.


Yuri didn't back down and lean closer, until there were no space left. "I initiated all of the things we did afterwards." Yuri defended. Jessica puffed her cheeks and pouted, "Fine, whatever." Jessica replied and crossed her arms. Yuri fist pumped and hugged Jessica. "I love you!" Yuri shouted at Jessica. Jessica blushed and hid her face on Yuri's neck. "I love you too." Jessica mumbled.


Yuri broke the hug and intertwine hers and Jessica's hands once again. "Thats all for today! Thank you for watching you guys! And remember..." Yuri said and looked at Jessica. 

 

"YulSic is Love!"