Oh Hello Doc

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

 

Taeyeon was rushed to the hospital, because of a car accident. She was brought to the emergency room and the doctor checked for severe injuries. After her medication, she was brought to a room and had settled there until she would wake up. 


...

 

After two hours or so knocked out, Taeyeon began to stirr. She scrunched her face, not accustomed to the unexpected bright light. "Where am I?" Taeyeon whispered. Just in, the doctor came in. 


"Oh! It seems you have woken up." The docter stated and jotted the time on her clip board. She then proceeded to look at the piece of information placed at the footing of Taeyeon's bed.


Unnoticed by the doctor, Taeyeon was actually checking her out. While the doctor bent down a little, Taeyeon moved a bit from her bed to get a great look. *Damn* She thought as she her lips. Taeyeon continued to ogle at the hot mess in front of her, only to be disappointed when the doc turned around.


"Okay Miss Kim, I would like to ask you some questions. Is that okay with you?" The doctor asked.


Taeyeon had a look on her name tag. *Doctor Hwang, huh* Taeyeon though and looked back at Doc Hwang and nodded. Doc Hwang smiled and started her questioning. "Can you tell me your name?" She asked. Taeyeon raised her brow. "I... Can't quite remember." Taeyeon muttered, but was not missed by the doctor. Doc Hwang looked alarmed, ready to write it down, when Taeyeon spoke up.


"But I would liked to go by the name yours." Taeyeon cheekily answered. Doc Hwang rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless. "Stop messing around Miss Kim." Doc Hwang said and gave Taeyeon a look as she adjusted the glasses she was wearing. " Taeyeon Kim." Taeyeon answered. The doc nodded her head and asked another question. "How old are you?" She asked. 


"Well, old enough to marry you." Taeyeon said, showing off her chin dimple. Doc Hwang let that slide and shook her head. "Date of birth, I guess." She asked, making sure Taeyeon wasn't lying about forgetting her identity. "The day I was born for you?" Taeyeon said and sent a wink. Doc Hwang giggled. She set aside her clip board and took off her glasses.


"Miss Kim, I would like for you to take me seriously. I need to know if you're fine or not." Doc Hwang stated and looked sternly at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just cheekily grinned and nodded. "Please do go on." Taeyeon said and behaved herself. Doc Hwang huffed and picked up, once again, her clipboard. Doc Hwang looked at the questions in her clipboard and sighed.


She put it down again and faced Taeyeon, "What was the last thing you remember before the accident?" Doc asked. Taeyeon opened , but no words came out. "Ugh...um. I don't think I remember that part." Taeyeon said and looked up, hoping to remember atleast a bit. Doc nodded. "Then, I wan't you to tell me what hurts." Doc said.


Taeyeon touched the left side of her upper chest, "My heart." Doc looked surprised. "It hurts to know that It will have to go through hardships to get yours." Doc rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.


"You seem awfully fine, Miss Kim. You can get discharged right away." The doc said half jokingly and half seriously. "Oh, no! I would like to stay longer actually. So we could get to know each other." Taeyeon suggested, resting her head on her palm, wriggling her eyebrows. Doc Hwang sighed but sat down at a stool beside Taeyeon. "Then call me Tiffany, Taeyeon." Tiffany said as Taeyeon gave her a wide grin.