My Bad Girl TaeTae #2

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

"Ouch! Hey, be more gentle woman!"

"It wouldn't hurt if you just stay still!"

Tiffany jabbed Taeyeon's wound gentler this time to avoid hurting her. But being gentle won't teach Taeyeon a lesson so she pushed harder one last time.

"HOLY ! That hurt like hell!" Taeyeon shut her eyes tight at the burning wound. "Aish! You just got to get into a fight huh." Tiffany said, now keeping the first aid kit. While going to the bathroom to hide her kit, Tiffany nagged at Taeyeon.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just let them off, but no. You chose to ignore my words. Now this leads you to what, another fight. And another fight means more wounds. Like seriously, it's the same group everyday."

Tiffany sighed and went to stay beside Taeyeon. She took her hands and rubbed it. "What's the reason you keep getting into fights anyway?" Tiffany softly asked. Taeyeon looked away but her gaze met Tiffany's eyes anyway. She sighed and looked at her girlfriend in the eye. With pink tinted on her cheeks, she huffed.

"They keep...." Taeyeon said in a whisper. "I can't hear you, speak louder please." Tiffany said. Taeyeon's brows furrowed and instead of speaking she leaned in and kissed Tiffany. Oh, it didn't stop there. She pushed her until she was flushed between the couch and her. Biting her lip as the finish, she huffed and said her words. " I said they were making fun of you, K?"

Taeyeon said and stood up, this time sitting on the kitchen counter and lighting a stick. Tiffany sat up in a daze but shook her head to freshen her head. She approached Taeyeon and took her stick. "So what if they were making fun of me. This doesn't bother me. And no smoking in my house." Tiffany said and threw the cigar at the sink. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

Tiffany sighed as she looked at Taeyeon. Blonde hair tied in a ponytail, smoky make up, shirt ripped with a skull printed on it, black shorts with fishnets and military boots. Don't get me started on her tattoo and piercings. Everything about Taeyeon screams Bad Girl.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Just... please don't get mad at me. I love you, K?"

But Bad Girl Taeyeon's everything screams Tiffany.