Leave

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆
We don't know how it started but we just began bickering nonstop. It may have started when I went inside the apartment or it may also have been when I was on my way. But surely, I have no idea.

We were okay from the start but then for all I know we started shouting nonsense.

"You know we can't solve this if you wont tell me the problem!" I shouted at her. She huffed her cheeks and said those all too familiar words. "Why don't you ask yourself." then she crossed her arms and avoided eye contact.

I made a noise of disbelief and we both stayed standing in silence. Time ticked by and none of us said a word. We took glances of each other time to time but the glare was evident in our eyes.

I couldn't take the silence and stood up. "I'm tired of fighting like this." I said and she too stood up. "You think I'm not?" she said with her face scrunched up in an ugly manner. "I never said you didn't." I replied back, now standing closer. "Well it seemed like it. You never even took my feelings in consideration." Then she sat down once more.

"Wah! When did I-? You know what, I don't care anymore!" I shouted and started to walk away. "WELL FINE! TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND LEAVE!" She shouted and I looked back.

"FINE! I WILL!"

Then I picked her up and left for the door.