Timer

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆


Timer is a story all about the question; "What if you know what time you would meet your soulmate?"

Every person has a timer located at their right wrist, showing the exact day, hour, minute, and second. If your timer hits 0 you should meet your soulmate or you will be forever alone.

Idea is from a tumblr post
______________________________________

 

I'm standing here in the park, looking around hoping to see even a glimpse of him. I stood nervously, playing with the hem of my skirt.


23 seconds.


I started walking without a destination. My feet walking on their own as they lead me to a school building. I stood in the entrance with wonder. My soulmate is a high schooler? Students began going out, heading to their homes as I stood there awaiting my soulmate.


14 seconds.


Not one had approached me. I started feeling scared, negative thoughts started to form. What if he didn't like me? What if he passed by because he found me too old? What if he had another soulmate. I shook my head. I have to stay positive.


10 seconds.


I still waited, even if there are only few students going out of the school. I started losing hope as the numbers in my Timer are lessening more and more.


5 seconds. 


I made eye contact with a handsome, young guy. 4 seconds. My heart started racing as he got closer. 3 seconds. He smiled at me. 2 seconds. And he passed by. 1 second. I turned around as I saw him talking to a girl with the same colored timer. 


0.


My tears began to form as I stared at my blue timer. I laughed at myself as I wiped the tears that fell. I began my steps, slowly as I grasp the fact that I don't have a soulmate.


" H-hi." 


I turned around and saw a petite girl, shorter than me by a few inches. She was panting and looked so nervous. " My name is Taeyeon." She said, showing her blue timer. " A-are you my soulmate?" She asked.


I smiled at her as I showed her my identical timer. " I'm Tiffany."