Detention

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

I huffed and puffed as I lay on my outstretched arms. This is stupid, how did I even get in detention? I thought angrily, blaming my fellow detention mates. I groaned loudly, making the teacher in charge look at me sternly. I looked at her emotionally. She shifted her gaze at me from her book.

 

I groaned silently at my misfortune. I was having a bad day and I had to be involved in something I wasn't even a part of.

 

I was fortunate enough to reach school before they closed the gates, I had to pass a due project today after all. Being a slacker wasn't actually a part of my plan for high school, but going to school from the start of the age 4 or 5 and onwards. It gets boring and loses its purpose.

 

They teach new things and old thing and even nonsense things that we don't have to use once we finish school. At the end, after you graduate, you use the minor things you learn in high school. It only gets handy if you want to be a teacher. Amidst my inner thought ranting, someone bumped into me, causing for me to drop my project and eventually break it. "The ." I muttered as I kneeled down and picked up the pieces that broke. I sighed in relief for it was easy to fix, if the person bumped into me while I am carrying a fragile project. They are so gonna get a piece of me.

 

I did a 180° turn, looking at the suspect and saw a lot of people crowding in a circular manner. They heck are they fusing about? Being the curious me, I placed my project on top of a locker and tip toed to see what was happening.

 

"So now you think you're tough? HUH?!"

 

"I was only fighting for what I think was right!"

 

Ahh, another one of those cat fights. I nodded my head and tried to make my way out of it when I heard a loud bang. Being at the back did me no justice to see what was happening. So I squeezed my way to the front, there I saw the two fighting it out. I leaped forward and tried to pry them off of each other. But they just keep pushing forward. The screams of the viewers were not helping. "Stop it! Dammit!" I shouted but to no veil.

 

I couldn't stop them on my own. Freaking war freaks. Without a thought, I pushed the girl on my right and pressed my lips on the other. This made everyone silent. I leaned away and woah. Why did i do that?

 

"Out of the way!"

 

The students rushed out of the way and let the teacher pass through. "What the heck-" He muttered as he saw our positions. I was holding on to the collar of the girl I kissed and the other, well she was on the floor. The teacher sighed and rubbed his temple. "Detention after school. You guys better show yourselves or I'm gonna drag you there." He finally said and ushered the students to go to their classes.

 

So much for being the hero. I tapped my table to a beat as I thought of my project. I placed it on top of a locker but maybe someone took it. I sighed, knowing I had failed this semester. "Ouch." I muttered as a paper landed on my table. I looked around and saw the girl I kissed motioning for me to open the paper.

 

I did as told and read what she wrote.

 

Why did you freakin kiss me?

 

I looked back at her and stood on my seat. Making the teacher stand up as well. "What are you doing?" He asked. I scratched my head nonchalantly. "Changing my seat?" I said as I sat beside her. He stared at me and I stared back. "Very well." He said and sat down again.

 

"Well?" The girl asked.

 

"To stop the fight." I said.

 

"But to kiss me, really? Thats the best you could think of?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

 

"Look missy-"

 

"Jessica."

 

"What?"

 

"My name. Its Jessica."

 

"Okay, well Jessica. I didn't really have a choice, my mind was blank and the only thing running in my head is 'stop the fight'." I said and crossed my arms. "And it's just a kiss, everybody kisses anyone." I looked at her and saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. I widen my eyes as realization hit me. "Don't tell. That was your first kiss?" I asked.

 

"It wasn't. Just...nothing."

 

I looked at her confused. Well, whatever. I sat there in silence with her beside me as we waited for the teacher to let us free. But what reason would she make a big deal out of a kiss for, making that cute blushing face too. I took a glance at her and we made eye contact. She looked the other way so quickly I thought she broke her neck. She was so acting so suspicious that I was getting creeped out. Like, the . I got goosebumps. I looked to my left and saw the other girl. "Hey." I said as she looked at me. "What?" She said. I cleared my throat and leaned a little closer. I choked a bit when my dress was pulled.

 

"The hell?" I said as I looked at Jessica. "Don't tell me you're gonna kiss her too, you ert." She said, glaring at me. "What? As if, I was just gonna ask her something." I said, this girl really. "Just ask me. Don't bother my sister." I widened my eyes. I looked at them both and indeed found similarities. "Then why the heck were you guys fighting?" I asked. "We weren't. I was stopping the fight but got pushed down when you pushed Bora." Little Jessica said. "Bora?" I asked. "Sheesh, do you know anything?" Jessica muttered. "The fact that you like me." I spat at her, that was meant as a joke but holy cow she was beet red. "W-what. Don't tell me you really do." I was feeling myself get hot.

 

"Okay, you guys can go. No more fighting in the campus, I hope you learned your lesson."

 

Jessica immediately stood up and left in a flash. "So smooth." Little Jessica said and patted my back as she catched up to Jessica. My brain just got fried. I stood up as well and ran to where the two sisters where. "Hey, answer me." I said as I walked beside Jessica. She avoided my gaze all throughout the walk outside campus. "Holy cow, that was really unexpected." I said and slung my arm around her shoulder.

 

She removed it and pushed me. "Look here Yuri, even if I did like you. That doesn't mean you could- Why are you smiling?" She glared at me. "Nothing." I said and walked ahead. "Aish! Yuri!" She shouted and I looked back. "What is it Sica baby?" I . "What the! Don't call me that!" She then went ahead, stomping her way. "You planned this didn't you." Little Jessica said.

 

I looked at her and grinned. "You're pretty smart Krystal. Keep this a secret, okay?" Her eyes sparkled and she nodded. We both made our way beside Jessica and this time I'll take it slow.