Our First

☆ⓟⓐⓟⓔⓡ ⓟⓛⓐⓝⓔⓢ☆

 

And the winner is... F(x)!!!


I remember clearly what happened that day. It was our first win, all that hardship that we went through finally paid off. We all huddled up and I won't forget the happy faces we sported. 

We experienced our firsts that day. Our first win, first winning speech, first trophy, and I experienced my first relationship.

 

" SULLI!!! How many times did I tell you not to touch my stuff!"

" Guys! Have you seen my hairblower?"

" Try asking Sulli, maybe she used it and never gave it back."

" Hey! I'm not like that!"

" What do you mean-"

I drowned out the sounds as I covered my head with a pillow. I groaned when I still hear their bickering. So early in the morning and their this noisy, I'm surprised our neighbors haven't knocked and complained. "Shut up..." I mumbled. The noise calmed down a bit, but later on constant sounds went onward. Having enough, I stood up and opened my door. They stopped their bickering and set their eyes on me.

"If your going to fight, take it somewhere nobody is sleeping."

They nodded and backed off. I sighed in contentment and went back into my room. Sometimes I'm glad I was born a Jung, being scary have some perks to it. As I lay down once more into my bed, I let myself relax and concentrate on lurring the sleep to me. After a few tries, I gave up. After all, once I've woken up, I will never get back to sleep.


Unless...


An idea struck me as I stood up and headed to my favorite members room. I knocked on the door and after a few stumbling sounds and constant cursing, the door flung open and stood Amber with her tank top and boy shorts. "Hey." She greeted me with a smile. "Hey yourself." I replied back and pushed her inside.


"What brings you here, princess?" She asked as she closed the door and as I made myself comfortable on her bed. " I needed a place to sleep." I answered, burying my face at her pillow. It smells like her. " Don't you have a room?" Amber said and positioned herself beside me. "I couldn't sleep." I said and laid my head on her chest. I heard her chuckle and wrap her arms around me. "You miss me that much, huh?" She said. "I didn't." I muttered and let the sleepiness drown me.

We made it to our waiting room and our members couldn't stop smiling.

"Wooooooh!" Amber screamed while raising our trophy. The other members followed her doing and danced dorkily. I watched in amusement as my members made a fool of themselves. "Krystal! Come on, dance with us!" Victoria said, pulling my arm. I laughed as I gave in and started to dance to the unexisting beat.

I bumped into Amber and we faced each other, she smiled at me as I returned it. "Hey." She said. "Hey yourself." I said and pushed her shoulder slightly. She chuckled and took both my arms and raised them. I laughed at this, "What are you doing?" I asked. She just smiled at me.

Before I knew it, she was lifting me. I squealed as our members encouraged Amber to do it. Though I don't know what that 'it' is. She put me down and  pulled me away from the waiting room. I can hear our members shouting encouraging words at Amber. We stopped at the parking lot, as Amber faced me. I leaned my weight on the wall as Amber placed her hand on the side of my head. 

"So, what is that 'it'?" I asked her, snaking my hand along her shoulder through her hair. I played with the ends of her hair as she chuckled lightly. "How do I say this..." She muttered, darting her eyes everywhere but my eyes. "Uh, the thing is... You see... Its just that I..." She stumbled on her words, but I think I caught on. 

Stuttering, reddish ears, flustered ears, and nervousness all over.

She loves me.

"Stupid llama." I said, she looks at me confused. "What did you say?" She asked, her eyes boring into me. I smiled and pulled her closer to me, "I said, Stupid llama." And I kissed her.


I woke up as I smelled fresh pancakes fill my nose. I sat up and stretched, "Mornin' Princess." I looked up to see Amber carrying a tray with the reason I woke up. I smiled and stood up, I kissed her on the cheek and took the tray from her hands and placed it at her desk. "Thanks baby." I said and went through her closet. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Finding a shirt to wear." I said and took out her favorite shirt. "Anything but that, I'm planning to wear it today." She said. I stuck my tongue out to her as she went to me. I stripped the shirt I'm wearing and that made her stop, I did it slowly to . Once the shirt was off, I laughed as her face was deep red. I wore her shirt and went to her.

"Don't you think this is better? Your favorite shirt on your favorite person?" I asked her and sat down to eat my pancakes. She just shook her head and sat down beside me. "You're getting more bolder, huh." Amber said and took a slice of pancake. "Bolder than the day you confessed?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, "More like your confession." She said. I chuckled and kissed her on the lips.


"You're getting more affectionate too." She said and hugged me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too, baby." I said and we stayed like that.