Bitter

It's called Love

Luhan POV

I walked away, I didn't give a damn thing about BWCW anymore; it's just I had had enough of these dramas.

Practice went a bit rough 'cause I played harder than before, I nearly injured Joe because of it — he was the goalkeeper and I kicked the ball hard — and I was so sorry for him; I shouldn't take out my anger towards him, he knew nothing.

We went home after the practice ended, I rushed to take shower and clean my body from sweat before joining my family for dinner. Auntie was a good chef, she cooked a lot of delicious food and I love them. Dinner went smoothly, I helped my aunt with the dishes then walked towards my own room to do the homework. 

I sighed and brought out my mathematics book, I wasn't so good at it but it's still okay. I did the questions for forty-five minutes then jumped to my bed and lied down. I was going to sleep when a message pops into my phone's screen; the message was from someone I didn't know.

From : xxxx
To : Luhan

Hi? Are you okay Luhan?? You got a bit strange today. - Baek

It was from Baekhyun but I didn't bother to reply it and it wasn't surprise me how he has gotten my phone number because god knows how then I drifted into sleep, didn't want to care about them anymore.

----

I woke up the next morning, dressed in my school uniform, ate my breakfast and waited Uncle Jay to drove us to school. We bid our goodbye to him and walked towards our class;  I bumped into Suho and Lay while I was walking into the class, they smiled at me but I didn't reply it — pretending that I didn't see it.

I walked down the short aisle towards my seat that placed in the last row, Sehun was there but I didn't want to have anything to do with him or BWCW anymore; so I just sat on my chair, took out my handphone and plugged an earphone then played the music — it made me couldn't hear what people were saying and I felt more comfortable this way.

When the bell rang, Mrs. Jung came into the class and told us to assign the homework. I passed my book to Ray, letting him helped me to assigned it because I knew if I assigned it by myself, Baek would definitely use that opportunity to talk to me and I didn't want to hear any about it.

I sat on my chair pretty cool, ignoring the confuse looked from Baek and D.O; I got close to them before but now I knew what they hid behind their confuse mask and I wasn't a stupid donkey who would fall into the same hole twice.

During classes Sehun didn't bother to talk to me and I was glad of the fact that he didn't try to play his 'angel' side anymore, I had had enough of them — all of them.

It's chemist again and the teacher handed us our group assignment back. Our group got A and it was a relieved that they did it pretty good after I left. 

"Okay class, we will have another group project. It will due three months from now, so you better prepare it well! It will counted as your final assignment so don't play around while doing it, and the groups are still the same." The teacher announced.

What? Three months group project with these jerks?! My life couldn't be that bad right? The teacher continued with the lesson and when the bell rang, I approached the teacher and asked if I could change my group or not — even though it wasn't work because the BWCW members were in the other group as well but it better to stuck with one or two of them instead of three. The teacher said no to me and apparently I wasn't alone that time.

Chanyeol approached me and asked me why I wanted to change the group, did they do something wrong to me? What? Did he stupid or what? 'Ah, he was playing his role' my brain thought and I only replied him with a single word, "nothing."; but seems like he didn't satisfy with my answer as he yanked me and asked me the same question once again. 

"It isn't your problem!" I snapped and jerked my hand away from his grip then left the class. 


-----xxxx----

I am deeply sorry for not updating my story as I promised you guys before which was yesterday. I went out all day and I tried to update it by my phone — since I got the document into my drive — but it kept fail so I decided to give up and updating today!

Thank you so much for the support guys; subscribes and comments are welcome and do not ever feel hesitate for telling me about my story — mistakes of whatever but please don't be too rude because I am new and English isn't my first language ~

Anyway have a great and pleasant day people! I will try my best to updating the story as soon as I can! Enjoy the chappie ~

-Mei