Side story : The Love of My Life

It's called Love

Hi, my name is Byun Baekhyun; people usually called me Baekhyun. I am loud, talkative, friendly and nice — well at least, they came from people who met me. They said that I was the bubbliest person they ever met; I loved to smile and I definetly into cute things.

 

My father owned Byun Co. — a mega corporation, but not as big as Sehun's — he and Sehun's father were best friend since high school. That was why I knew Sehun since we were still young.

 

Oh, I have a secret to tell you guys! Actually, I am not single anymore~ I have this perfect yet protective boyfriend. We met six years ago, I bet you guys already knew his name — the love of my life.

 

I was in the middle school, a new student was transferring to our school; it has been a rumor for the past weeks and he came today! 

 

Mrs. Lee came into the class with a young boy followed right after her. He did the new student's procedure — introducing himself, letting him to choose chair, etc etc — I was surprise when he chose a seat right next me.

 

We became friends pretty fast; within three months we have become best friend, I even abandoned Sehun several times for going out with him. 

 

Times flew faster, we had been buddies for two years — Sehun has joined our little group after I got him abandon more than he thought, he decided to stick around us more — when a girl approached him and gave him a love letter. I didn't know why but I felt like to snatch the letter away and ripped it into pieces. 

 

What made me more furious that he agreed to going out with that girl! He started to abandon me — now I knew Sehun's feeling — to went to dates with his girlfriend. We even barely talked anymore until one night I found him sat on a bench at the park near my house sobbing.

 

I approached him and knelt in front of him, hugging his big body and told him he was okay. I brought him to my house and dragged him to my room; I asked him what happen and he said that his girlfriend was cheating on him, damn that girl! How could she do that?! 

 

I comforted him and told him that the girl wasn't worthy of him. I didn't know why but I started to leaning down and pressed my lips on him; I knew I like him — heck, I love him! — but I didn't know that my body reacted on it's own and kissed him.

 

He was taken back for a while but then he started to kissing me back, I deepened the kiss but then we stop, gasping for air. I knew my face was all red and so was he but I didn't regret my action.

 

"I love you" I blurted out and it surprised him more. "Baek.." he started, I knew I was selfish, I knew it but I still didn't prepare for his rejection. No!

 

"I know I'm being selfish, I'm sorry.. You can just forget about what have I said just now." I murmured then left my room, leaving the tall boy behind. I couldn't take it anymore as tears started to roll down form my eyes.

 

After the little incident, I started to avoiding him; whenever I saw him approaching me I will left quickly, Sehun was confuse with my sudden attitude but I couldn't tell him now. Not now, maybe someday when I was ready.

 

It has been two weeks of our hide and seek until one day I saw him coming over my direction, I turned my body and started to walk away but his long legs helped him catch me; he yanked my body to the nearest wall — no one was here at this time, it's only him and me — and kissed my lips. 

 

I was surprised but then I gave in, I kissed him back deeper and deeper until we gasped for air. "I love you Baek, I just realized it when you left me that night. I love you, I longed for you! Please forgive my stupidness." He said.

 

He loved me? Park Chanyeol loved me? 

 

"Will you please be my boyfriend ?" he asked and I nodded my head in response then he pecked me on my lips again; we were a couple now. Then we went to inform Sehun, I was imagining the young boy would being shock after hearing the news but he only smiled at us and congratulate me and Chanyeol.

 

I didn't care about people's opinion anyway. As long as Chanyeol love me, we could face things together!

 

I love him so much, Park Chanyeol — the love of my life.

 

-----xxxx-----

Well I told you guys before that if the subscribes number hits 40 I will post a surprise chapter ~ so since it has hit 40, I post this chapter. I love BaekYeol so I decided to wrote their chapter first. 

What do you think guys? I hope you enjoy the surprise chapter as well. I will update HunHan's chapter again tomorrow! Have a pleasant and great day people ~ don't hesitate to tell me what do you think about my story! Bye~ 

-Mei