The Truth

It's called Love

Sehun POV 

He was getting weirder, that boy named Luhan. What with him these days? We were started becoming friends the day before then bam, he started to act cold the next day. 

I knew I hated him for some reason because I never felt like 'that' — you knew what I mean — before. It was my first time bringing outsider came into my house, and heck I was even defending him in front of people for whose sake! 

It felt right but wrong at the same time. What was this feeling? It was the first time I felt this but I didn't know what is called and it annoyed me so much! 

Heck, I even couldn't tell Baek hyung about this. That crazy brother of mine was busying himself with date and date; I should snatch him away later and asked him about my current condition, and of course alone, without Chanyeol hyung because he would only interrupt us — they were dating but they hid it well, they acted like crazy childish kids and fought around to hid it. 

I was getting crazier these days because of my feeling and some troubles that I should take care of. 

Flashback 

We were on our free period right now. BWCW usually spent our times on student council's room and did our job. I was reviewing some documents about the school's talent show that would be held two months from now, when Chen came into my working room and dragged me to the living room. Okay the atmosphere was getting worse each time because no one was speaking.

"What happened?" I broke the silence and looked around at each of my hyungs, demanding an explanation for dragging me to here.

"It's Jaemin, he is back." Baek hyung was the first one to replied me as I could feel anger started to build inside me. 

"What does he want? He left us before!" I half shouted to them, Suho hyung was the first one to stood up and hugged me. 

"Sehun, look it was in the past okay. Just let it go." Baek hyung started to speak after Suho hyung loosened his grip on mine. 

"No, don't you dare hyung!" I hissed, I knew I couldn't change anything that had happened in the past but this hatred I felt towards him, I would make sure he paid for it! 

"Hun... " Baek hyung started again but I cut him right away, "He is just a doll, he is my prey! Don't be so nice to him!" I roared.

"We won't okay. We aren't his friends!" Baek hyung shouted at me back and I realized he was mad. I knew I shouldn't take my anger out to them but I was insecure the moment Baek hyung started tell me to let it go. No, I couldn't let him go. 

I would make him suffer, hundred times worse than what he did to me. He is my doll, a prey for me to attack and crashed. 

End of flashback 

I needed to settle down these things with my feeling before I went to Kim Jaemin. 

'Kim Jaemin, just waited for it!' I thought bitterly and walked towards my next period. 

------

It was chemist again, the teacher assigned us a three months group project last week — I was glad that I was in a group with Baek hyung and Luhan seemed not bad since he got most of the answer right on our group quiz before but the biggest problem was Chanyeol hyung; he was smart I wouldn't deny it but he was always too lazy too did school project and I didn't want to fail on this subject! 

The teacher told us to sit with out group — which was we have — and started to explain how the project was going to be. It wasn't as bad as I thought but still with Chanyeol hyung in our group, I didn't think we could finish it on time — you would know why.

Luhan looked displeased while Baek was having his own world again, he was smiling like crazy and I knew what did he think actually and mind to shared it — it was a bit gross if you asked me and I didn't planning on saying it out loud.

I shrugged my shoulder, didn't mind with any of the project matters but then a realization hit me — I had to did the survey with Luhan and I didn't think I was ready since I still couldn't figure out what did happen to me whenever he was around me and I didn't think it was going to be a good thing to me unless I could figure it out and dealt with the matter.

Oh nice, I had to dragged Baek hyung as fast as I could and figure out what happened with me. 

------

Luhan POV 

It was one of my favorite lesson but I started to hate it since I was put in a group with Sehun, Baek and Chanyeol. 

The teacher explained to us about the three months project after he assigned the stupid project last week, considering it was for our final project score I have to dealt with these people. Even if I hate it, I have to — for the sake of my study! 

We basically needed a theory then proved it by doing some survey and did a praxis to settle down the issues. "We will divided our little group into two for the survey. It will take less time and we can get more questionnaire done." Baek spoke and I thought his idea was great so I nodded my head, signaling that I was agree with his idea. 

"Okay, I will do it with Channie; you Sehun with Luhan." He exclaimed happily and I nodded my head again; wait, I have to do it with Sehun? No! Couldn't they change or what? But then it was hopeless too since Baek and Chanyeol were inseparable for god sake!

Hell, I really started to hate this lesson! I took a glance at Sehun, he seemed okay with it and I thought that I should act like that too! 

After the whole you-did-it-with-Sehun things, the lesson was finally end and I couldn't be happier — or not, when I stepped out from the class, Zico and his gang approached me. 

"Hey, Lu~" Zico called me and I groaned inwardly, the bruises I got from P.E. were still lingering on my body and it hurted like hell. 

"What do you want?" I hissed and he laughed at me, "Lu, do you understand that you can't do anything to me or else your uncles' business will be bankrupt the next day." he said and I knew about it already, he didn't need to remind me.

"What do you want Zico?" I hissed once more. "Come with me to the backyard" he exclaimed happily and I knew it wasn't going to be a good thing so I denied him but I was brought by force in the end. "Let me go!" I squirmed inside his gang's member strong grip. "Do you think I will let you go, Lu?" He laughed and I really felt like punching him straight on his face.

He brought me to his hang out place and dumped me to the floor, it hurts! He and his gang surrounded me then he took one step forward and knelt in front of me; he grabbed my chin by force then slapped it hard. He kept repeating his action until I was mad enough to hit him straight on his face! I didn't care anymore as I punched him but it was only for a while 'cause the next minute has grabbed me and started to punch me.

They kept punching at me until I heard a cold voice that order them to stop, I knew the voice — I recognized it pretty well, he was Sehun. 

"Kris, bring them to our council room and Tao called Principal Yunho too." I heard Sehun's cold voice before I felt a pair of strong arms picked up my body from the cold floor. It's probably Sehun's but I couldn't help myself to feel so secure inside his strong embrace.

------

Sehun POV 

I heard some noisy noise from the backyard; today was Kris, Tao and my turn to did the usual patrol for the south wing and the backyard while the other spread to the west, north and east wing. 

I saw Zico, the dude sure made some scenes again. I was approaching them and I could see their victims' face clearer, it was Luhan and I couldn't feel more furious than ever. How dare he?! I haven't dealt with his action on the physical education that day. I ordered them to stop and asked Kris to bring them to our council room along with Principal Yunho, Zico's action couldn't be tolerate anymore. 

I picked the blond by petite body up from the cold floor gently and brought him to our council room then asked Lay to called our school's doctor to checked on him. 

I left the room to Xiumin and D.O then went to my working room where Zion and Principal Yunho have awaited for me. "Your action is intolerable Zico." I hissed and he jolted up. I told Principal Yunho about Zico's action towards the other students and let the Principal dealt with Zico. He got two weeks detention and Principal Yunho left the room, he cursed Luhan and said about asking his father to stop investing money to Ray's father corporation. He dared to do that? How about I asked my dad to cancel all of our projects with Zico's company huh? 

The crazy boy left the room and I went back to the room where Luhan was lying unconsciously there. "How is he?" I asked the doctor, "his condition isn't stabil, plus his old bruises were getting worse. He seems depressed and there's a hint of traumatic." The old man told me. I thanked him and let Lay accompanied the doctor back to his quarter. 

One hour later, Luhan opened his eyes; he seemed confuse and scared. "Where am I?" He asked and I answered him, "You are in BWCW quarter, you got into a fight with Zico."

"Zico! Oh my, he will let his father to stop investing money to uncle's company and I am the one that cause the problem!" He started to freaking out and I sighed. 

"I will help you, okay?" I said finally and it seemed that he just realize he spoke about it out loud. "Why do you want to help me?" He asked.

Flashback

Chemistry passed just like that, nothing special happened and I was bored, I grabbed Baek hyung's hand and dragged him to the council room right after the period was ended. We have history class actually but I passed a note to the teacher before and told him that student council's member weren't going to show up because we have a meeting to do. 

No one was there because we came earlier than everyone. "What's up Hun?" Baek hyung asked me once we were inside my working room. 
"What happened to me hyung? I am getting nervous, I feel like to protect him, I want to hug him, and I even feel so protective towards him." I started and Baek hyung laughed at me.

"Since when you realized that you have this feeling towards him?" Baek hyung asked in amusement. "I don't know, I didn't like him at first — I don't know why but you know I don't like people — but after he saved me that day, I started to feel that he wasn't as bad as I thought before; and when I saw him lying on the field that day I was freaking out even though I didn't show it out." I replied and Baek hyung only smiled at me. 

"You have to figure it out Hunnie but I can tell you that it is a special feeling. It's better for you to stop treating him like enemy and started to get to know him." With that Baek hyung left the room and waited at the living room for the other to come.

End of Flashback 

How am I suppose to answer him when I didn't know the answer myself. Baek hyung only said that it was a special feeling and I better to treasure it and I have to learn about the blond boy too.

"I don't know, but I just want to help you." I answered honestly but his expression was saying that he didn't believe me. 

"I am your doll and prey. Why bother to help me? Is that one of your hobby to mess with people feeling?" Luhan snapped and I got confused by his sentence.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and he got more furious than before, it really confused me. What did I day? I didn't remember anything.

"That day, the day you shouted at the other student to stop gossiping about me. I went to student council room to send you my gratitude and I heard you said that I am your doll and prey, you even asked Baekhyun and the other to stop being my nice to me!" He screamed and I got it now. 

"I didn't say that it's you Luhan, I was speaking about someone else, not you." I said and then told him the whole story. "You can ask Baek and the other." I told him and finished my story, it was like a cue for the other as Lay popped his head and jumped into the room. I told Lay to tell him the story and in the end he got the same story. 

He looked down and then apologize of his action. I told him it was okay and for the first time in my life I apologized at him for being a jerk and it was my very first time to apologize to other people. Wow, maybe Baek hyung was right about this special feeling; but what was this feeling called? 

-------

Finally, I found a Wi-Fi!! I tried to update the story but it always failed and I somehow giving up to upload it; but I found a Wi-Fi that worked finally, after not-so-long wait I come back people! 

Did the chapter surprise you? Haha, I hope you like and enjoy this chapter! Anyway don't feel hesitate to tell what you think about my story!! Comments and subscribes are welcome. Have a great and pleasant day people~

Love, 
Mei