Boy Who Cried Wolf (BWCW)

It's called Love

Luhan POV

 

I hugged Sehun, didn't know what to do better than hugging his petite body. The men had rushed away but Sehun was still trembling, it wasn't his first time I guess. 

 

"Sehun-ah, it's okay now. We can go out now." I spoke up, he tilted his face a bit so I could see his face; he was handsome yet beautiful — what kind of feeling is this? 

 

"Thank you, I owe you." He said but when he tried to stand up, his legs didn't support him, his body went limb and felt on the floor. They scared him badly, I never saw this side of Sehun — hell, the only one I knew that Oh Sehun was a monster! But I didn't know that he also has this 'baby' side. It made me want to protect him — sigh, I might be crazy for thinking about this.

 

"Where do you live, Sehun-ah" I asked him.

 

"A bit far from here." Sehun answered me, I rolled my eyes in response. 'Hello, I was asking about your address, not how far do you live. Mr-Almighty-Hun!' I said inwardly.

 

"Young Master, Sehun." A deep voice spoke up from behind me and I jumped slightly then regretted my action when I saw Sehun chuckled — something was different with his smile, it wasn't the evil smile that I always saw, it's his real smile, perhaps?

 

"I'm okay..." Sehun told the old man as he helped Sehun walked towards his car, "Are you coming or what?" the blond boy turned his head and looked at me. "What?" Was only response that I could think at this time — it's lame, I knew.

Sehun sighed and pointed his hand at me two men dressed in black approached me and bowed at me before dragged me to Sehun's car,  plopped me into the vehicle then drove away — with Sehun right beside me, of course.

 

"We are apologize for the accident. We will work harder, Young Master Oh." One of the man spoke and Sehun nodded his head — he was back as the cold Sehun.

 

They drove in silent, and it was so awkward for me. I took my phone out and texted Ray to inform him that I couldn't come to the soccer practice. I got a reply soon, he was asking me why, should I tell him? I was debating with myself when Sehun's cold voice rang into my ear, "Don't tell him." I jolted in surprise, how could he know what I was thinking?

 

"Don't tell him or anyone about the incident." He said and I nodded my head — who would believe me anyway.

 

We arrived at a big house — correction, a mansion to be exact — later, Sehun walked down from the car and I followed him. What am I doing here actually?

 

"Hunnie~" A baby-like voice spoke. I tilted my head and my eyes found the voice's owner — Byun Baekhyun. "Oh, Luhan is coming too." He said as he approached me and linked his arm on my shoulder, well not that I didn't like it but it was so awkward for me.

 

"You are scaring him, Baekhyun hyung." Sehun murttered as he walked upstairs, leaving me alone with this hyperactive boy. "Our Hunnie get so protective huh." Baek teased the young boy. "Stop calling me with that nickname!" Sehun half shouted from the stairs and it earned a chuckle from a barely tall boy beside me.

 

"Sehun is going to change, so let's meet the others first!" Baekhyun said as he dragged me to a big room, filled with BWCW members. Oh nice.

 

"We have guest guys!" Baek shouted when he opened the double door, and I could feel the gaze from the other members were on me.

"Baek, you are scaring him." Chanyeol — that I found out later as the Yeollie boy — spoke up and Baek pouted. "Am I scaring you?" Baek turned to me and looked at me with his puppy eyes — ugh, what should I say? "No." came my reply as Baek exclaimed happily and countered Chanyeol's statement before. Were they always this loud? I curious.

 

"Just leave them be. They always fight like this." Suho said to me. What I said?! — okay thought to be exact. "Don't just standing here, go seat at the couch!" Lay approached me and said while dragging me to the nearest couch. It would be a long day for me, wouldn't it?

 

-----

 

Sehun POV

 

'Am I that protective?' I kept asking myself for the million times since I heard Baek hyung spoke about it. I knew he was the first 'outsider' — you knew what I meant, beside BWCW, because they were counted as my brothers rather than friends, I called my other friends 'outsider' — that I brought home. I could see the maids' surprise face when Luhan walked into the hall.

 

I owed him anyway, though I knew Baek hyung and Suho hyung along with D.O hyung and Lay hyung would shout at me for being too careless, bet they knew about the incident or else why would they be in my house, right now, not to mention the whole BWCW were here.

 

I went to change to something comfortable, not fancy, then walked into the usual room, our little meeting room in my house. When I opened the door, Baek hyung and Chanyeol hyung were fighting — I didn't believe that they were actually older than me, these two childish people!; Kris hyung and Tao hyung were talking about Gucci things — Mr. Panda and Mr. Dragon, that's what we called them on their back, were obsessed with fashion; Suho hyung and Lay hyung were chatting with Luhan — mostly Lay hyung since they were Chinese, Suho hyung was only 'watching' them because Lay and Luhan were talking with Chinese; D.O hyung was sipping his green tea and Kai — I refused to call him hyung, haha — was sleeping at the couch; Chen hyung and Xiumin hyung were playing their psp together.

 

"Hunnie~ tell him that I didn't scare your Luhan!" Baek hyung ran to me while pointing his hand to Chanyeol hyung. "Hyung, you did scare him." I told him and he was sulking at me so he ran to Luhan and hugged the blond boy, "I am not scaring you, am I?" he pouted and Luhan smiled then shook his head, look like he was getting more comfortable than before.

 

I walked to the couch, took a sit and sipped my tea. "What?" I asked when I felt all of their activities stopped and directing their gaze to me.

"Don't you think you have something to share, Mr. Oh?" Suho hyung started with his father-like voice — though all of us thought that he suited the mother's image more.

 

"You guys know about it, don't you?" I replied casually. "I don't know what to do about you anymore. Sehun-ah, you know..." the BWCW 'mother' started to complain but I cut him, "I know hyung. I am sorry for it, I will be more careful next time okay?"

 

"Hun-ah, here is the data." D.O hyung gave me the document, I took a look and recognized some of the faces, they were the one that chased after me before. "I know I can count on you, hyung!" I said and grinned at him then read the document seriously.

 

-------

 

Luhan POV

 

Seems like D.O was their main information — how could he has the document that Sehun was currently looking at this fast? Now I knew why people were scared of them. While Sehun took a look at the document, the people back to their little 'activities'. Actually, I never saw this side of BWCW; how could people change like this?

 

They were cold at school — students were afraid at them — but who knew that they also had this side. "Xiao Lu~" Lay called my name and I focused my attention towards him. Lay came from Changsha, China; that's why we could be friend this fast. I glad that I could make another friends especially that came from my home country.

 

We spoke about many things, how different between Beijing and Changsha; about the food and society. I wasn't only talking to Lay, I also got to speak with the rest of the members; like Tao and Kris were also  from China. Tao came from Qingdao while Kris was born in Guangdong then moved to Canada; about Chanyeol and Baekhyun loved puppies, how Chen and Xiumin 'guarded' their games, about D.O cooking hobby and Kai's sleeping habit; last how could Sehun get so childish and like to do aegyo over his hyungs.

 

Suddenly I felt that they were my friends instead of the people who 'bullied' me at school. Maybe, everything were changing into something positive after I helped the blond boy? I took a glance over the serious Sehun and thought 'I didn't know too, but perhaps we could always be this good.' 'I hope that we will always be this good.' I said inwardly before turning my gaze back to the others.

------xxx----------

I am back! well, I got carried away with some works and couldn't update the story faster than I expected but I hope you still enjoy it! The story main's character are HunHan but there will also be slight of other couples too. Well, if the subscribes number hits 40 before the next update (barerly tomorrow or two days from now) there'll be a surprise chapter! haha ~

Anyway, I hope you like the little HunHan moment here and don't hesitate to tell me about the story. I do reading the comments you give for my story and I really really appreciate them so much, so feel free to tell me what you think okay? ~ having a pleasant day people!

-Mei