Physical Education

It's called Love

Luhan POV

I walked away from Chanyeol, afraid that he would question me more. Did play with people's feeling that fun so they kept playing with mine and didn't want to leave me alone? Did they know how hurt is that? 

I went to my next period, this was the only class I had with less then two BWCW member in there — only Kyungsoo in here — and it made me more comfortable. Ray wasn't in this class either, he changed his subject a week after the class started; he said that the teacher didn't suit him so the cousin of mine changed his class. 

I sat behind Kyungsoo — I didn't have any choices either because I came into the class at last minute and it's better to seat behind D.O rather than beside Zico.

Zico was the leader of another school's gang, they called themselves Block B; he and his friends hit me before and it's nearly send me to hospital. They were brutal.

Kyungsoo turned his head to me and I looked away, his big eyes were observing me and it was creepy! It scared me a bit but I didn't give any damn things about him or his gang anymore. Sure I was a new boy but I wasn't a doll to play with, not after what they said at the student council's room that day.

The class went over quickly, before I could leave the classroom D.O gave me a paper then left me; I didn't bother to open it and threw it away to the nearest trash bin that I found then rushed into my last class which was P.E.

I loved soccer and I played basketball, so P.E was one of my favorite lesson. I changed to my uniform then walked into the gym and waited for the teacher. Mr. Junho was good with soccer and I liked to train with him. 

"Run for three laps then girls will play basketball and boys will have soccer, now run!" He ordered and blew his whistle. 

We ran three laps then started to divided into groups for the soccer game. 12 against 12; BWCW needed one more people and of course I decided to play against them rather than become their teammate, but then I realized I was the only one that didn't have group — Ray couldn't play today because of the injury he got from our practice yesterday.

I took a look at the other group — Zico and his gang were in there along with some es that bullied me before — what should I do? I kept battling with my head when Baek came too me and dragged me to BWCW side; though I wanted to run away but it was better than being in group with Zico.

The game started, I was with the ball and brought them to the enemy side without any difficulties then when I was about to kick the ball someone threw himself over me and it made me fall down hard not to mention the person's body was big enough to crash me. It hurts like hell, I looked up and saw Zico — he was smirking at me — then Lay rushed over us and helped me up. I knew he did it on purpose. 

"Are you okay?" Lay asked me and I nodded my head, didn't feel to speaking with him. We continued with the game but Zico and his gang kept hitting on me — they did it like it was an accident instead of on purpose. It annoyed me by the fact that I couldn't hold any revenges on him — I knew from Ray a few days ago that Zico's father was one of the most important investor for their corporation — for the sake of my uncle's business.

My body began to ache, Zico had hit me countless time and I started to feel dizzy. It hurted like hell but I couldn't take any break times too and no one seems aware of my current condition — I didn't expect any of them too.

Things around me started to spin before I out right on the field.

---

I woke up in a white room — the school infirmary I thought — still feeling dizzy of course. I tried to sit on the bed and looked around but no one was there, when I tried to go down from the bed, Ray came into my view. 

"What happened?" I asked my cousin, he sighed and gave me a glass of water. "You passed out Han," he told me simply then I remembered being hit by Zico 'accidentally' and my head started to feel dizzy then nothing...

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said then hoped down from the bed and started to walk into the door slowly, "But, it's not..." before Ray could finish his sentence I have slammed the door shut and went to my next period — I couldn't skip classes anymore because midterm were coming and I needed to study harder than I have now.

I walked into my next period, the teacher took a glance at me but didn't say anything as he continued with his lecture; maybe Ray has come to here and dropped the news to the teacher before since he had a separated class from me today. 

I took my usual seat — beside Sehun, of course — and didn't spare him any glance, bet he was laughing happily when he saw me out on the field before. 

I took down the notes but realized that I only took some because I had missed the other half, I was looking for someone to borrowed the notes when Lay gave me his note. I took it and shoved it back to him then left from the class. 

Why did they do that to me? I even thanks God for letting me heard their conversation that day because if not I would still be the stupid Luhan that they could play with easily.


----xxxx----

Jjan, here is the next chapter!! What do you think? Do not hesitate to tell me about my story — critics and inputs are welcome but please don't be too harsh ~ I appreciate all of the subscribes and comments as well, thank you!

PLEASE READ : Okay, my family and I decided to have a family holiday starting today, so I will leave my house tonight and heading towards our beach house. I don't know if I can update the story or not but I will try — if the connection isn't ; anyway it will take around one up to two weeks trip so if the Internet is , I will meet you guys again in one or two weeks after today but if not we will meet again soon! 

I hope you enjoy the small chapter, have a great and pleasant day people! 

Love,
Mei