Explanation : Sehun's Past

It's called Love

Sehun POV

I talked to my dad about the whole marriage things after Luhan and his family left our mansion. Dad said that he has agreed and they even got a small celebration in the past as our engagement party but it wasn't so official that time because neither Luhan and I remembered about it so it would be nice to held a fancy party to announcing the merger and celebrating my engagement. 

Dad left me alone in the living room and told me not to worry about anything; "it will be perfect, son." he told me before he joined my mom in their shared bedroom. 

It wasn't that I mind so much about the arranged marriage but sometimes Luhan reminded me of him and I didn't want to hurt Luhan just like I did when he was just transferred to our school few months ago. I regretted it somehow because Baek hyung got so close with him and told me that Luhan wasn't anything like that person; Luhan was far from him.

I tried to deny the fact that I got attached to the other blond boy; I still couldn't recognize my feeling from him. It wasn't hatred, it wasn't something that I felt before. It just I was attach to him in a curtain ways. 

I gave up of provoking my brain for thinking about the feeling I have for the shorter boy and went to my own chamber then slumped myself on my comfy king sized bed and let darkness came get me.

---Sehun's dream---

"Sehun... Sehun-ah! Let's play together!" a high pitch voice called my name.

"Wait, hyung~ wait for Sehunnie!" I called the older boy back while running to got him.

"Sehun-ah, hurry!" he yelled and kept running, leaving me behind him. 

"Hyung, hyung!" I yelled but the older boy was nowhere to be seen.

---reality----

"Hyung, hyung!" I yelled and jolted up. Damn, I got the same dream again and again. It I still couldn't see the older boys' face; who was he? Why he kept haunting me in my sleep? 

After the crazy dream I got, I couldn't go back to sleep in instant but then I gave up eventually to the same darkness.

I woke up from a warmth, it wasn't any single warmths, it felt so special. I opened up my arms and saw Luhan's face, what the hell?

I screamed in surprise and shoved the older boy unconsciously to the floor — oops, it might be hurt — his face was pale and I mumbled a short sorry before asking him what he did in my house, not to mention in my private bedroom.

"I called your number for times but I got not answer so I came to your house instead, your butler told me that you were still sleeping and let me woke you up." he scoffed and I made a mental note to questioning the old butler of mine about this matter!

"Why are looking for me?" I asked him again in confusion. "Hello Mr. Almighty Sehun, we need to work things out before the stupid engagement right?" He replied sarcastically and I raised my eyebrows, well I like this fearless side of him; it suited him well.

I asked him to wait for me in the living room as I took my light shower before joining the older boy in the living room, we talked — a lot — and it surprised me when he asing me why I was so mean to him and targeting him as my new prey. I couldn't hide it from he anymore, we would hold the engagement party next week anyways and I thought he has the right to know the truth.

"You reminded me of someone I hate." I told him and I could see he was begin to tense as he proceed my words. 

--Flashback--

Today was the first day in my life as a sixth grader, Baek hyung and I was walking into our new class, we ended up in the same class again with same schedule, huh.

I wasn't an extrovert like Baek hyung or Chanyeol hyung, they could open up easily to the other and made friends easier than me. It was our physics class, the teacher told us to work in pair; I was hoping that I could go in with Baek hyung but apparently he was with Chanyeol hyung and refused to be separated.

Then there was a boy, his hair was dark brown with his rich dark orbs straing at me as he approached me. "Hi, my name is Kim Jaemin. You can called me Jaemin, want to be my partner?" he was the one that asked me and we became friends shortly, the he somehow joined our little group and we hang around more lately.

I enjoyed his company because Baek and Chanyeol were acting like couple and ditched me sometimes. We had something in common; we love chocolate and sweets, we hate cats and prefer dogs, we love blue, we enjoy ice-cream but he hated bubble tea while I loved it to dear. 

Our friendship seemed prefect, we got to know each other more and more until one day Chaeri — the girl I hated the most because she kept flirting on me and I was disgusted with her, so much — walked into us and slammed her lips on Jaemin's. I was surprised, not because I liked her but because Jaemin wasn't pulling back and kissed her back! Hey, we were still sixth grader for god sake and I hated this girl the most!

"Sehun." Chaeri greeted me and I shriked in disgust then walked away. Jaemin was following me and I asked him, his short reply could give me a heart attack, "we are dating!" 

What? Jaemin knew that I didn't like Chaeri even I hated the girl. The whole school knew that Chaeri has crushed on me but then she was Jaemin's girlfriend couple of days later. It wasn't like I envy him, it just I didn't want Chaeri to hurt my best friend. Schools knew Chaeri's reputation for being a play girl and I didn't want Jaemin to get hurt from an useless girl like her.

I kept bugging on Jaemin to stop dating Chaeri until one day he said that I was envy on him because Chaeri was no longer longing for me but him — I was thankful for that fact actually. We had out first fight but then we went back into these friends things until one day I hated him for the rest of my life.

I was playing with Bask hyung, we were having these crazy funs lately and Chanyeol hyung wasn't around to yelled on us for stop playing this game — don't expect much from a sixth grader, the crazy game we played lately was hide and seek because we have more friends to play with so it was more interesting than before; Chanyeol hyung hated the game because he would always be the first out that be find out by people because of his tall body so he stopped playing this and just joined us sometimes. Well, we were at the park and played the game when people dressed in black approached me and dragged me to a van, I was abducted again.

Baek hyung saw it but he wasn't a fast runner so he ran towards my house, to inform my butler I guess. I was confuse, how could they come into the park and knew that I was in there? The park was a private park, only people with ID's could open the park gate — it was made to protect children like Baek hyung and I, a place for multimillionaire son or daughter to play without scared their children could be abducted. It was double protected and only people who lived in my blocks — there were only six mansions, meant only six houses could open the gate; not to mention only us – the child, parents and  trusted butlers or maids – that have the ID for the gate. It wasn't child from my block because we were playing together just now, so who was the one that opened up the gate? 

I was blindfolded when I arrived, I couldn't see anything except darkness. I was tied into a chair when the main door was opened by someone and they removed the blindfold so I could see my surrounding. I saw a girl, she was in my age; she was standing beside a mid thirty old man, when they came nearer I could see their faces perfectly. It was Chaeri and her daddy, Chaeri's dad hated my family for reasons and I didn't even care about it anymore. 

"Sehun-ah, do you want to know why we can open up the silly gate?" Chaeri's high pitch voice rang in the cold room and I nodded my head.

"Come in darling,  Sehunnie wants to meet you." She spoke again and another shadow stepped into the lights, letting me got a perfect view of him. 

He was Kim Jaemin and everything made sense now. Jaemin knew the password to open up the gate and I gave him a copy of my ID's — I made another ID's under my name and gave it to him — so we could play easily. After all the things I did for him. He betrayed our friendships and since that day I hated him and I vowed to myself not to trust people easily. 

--End of flashback--

I finished my story then took a long breath before continued, "You guys have have some features in common. Both of you have this milky white skin, sparkling and rich dark orbs, you guys smile brightly even your hobbies match with each other; but then you has something special than him because whenever you smile, it touches your eyes and it makes you look like an angel." 

 

-------

Here is the next chapter and the continuation of Sehun's explanation! Thank you so much for the support guys, believe me it means a lot for a new writer like me! I know I am still lacking on vocab and grammar but I will try my best to fix it up and also for describing the scenes clearer so it won't confuse you guys~ work starting being a pain sometimes but I have to do it right? Haha, it's glad to know that writing could lift up some of my stress I got. 

Upvotes, comments, and subscribes are welcome guys !

Also, you can get to know me more by asking me some questions on my askfm account >> ask.fm/dona_bellaa or my instagram account >> dona_bellaa just feel free to mentioned me for follow back !! I will see you guys soon, have a pleasant and great day people ~

-Mei