Officially Yours

It's called Love

Luhan POV

Sehun asked me out for another date and I accepted it happily of course. He asked me to dress formally — in a suit — which I did apparently.

I dressed in a white tux that Lay gave me yesterday. I liked it; it looked quite good on me. I sipped white actually; it suited me the best beside black. I took a comfy shower before, got dress then styled my hair. ‘Perfect!’ I exclaimed inwardly when I took a last glance on my appearance.

It took me 45 minutes to finished getting dressed and it surprised me a bit since I never got this long to get dress; the longest I got before was 30 minutes and I just broke my own record.

I didn’t realize that Sehun has come, my uncle informed me that he had arrived 5 minutes ago and I nodded my head in reply — telling him that I know.

I rushed downstairs quickly and caught his back; he was looking at our big family photo that taken one and half year ago before my parent’s death. I missed them, a lot. I missed waking up from my mom’s morning call and breakfast instead of an annoying alarm clock; I missed watching soccer match with dad when he got time, I missed doing a lot thing with them, so much.

But I was a bit lucky now because I have Sehun, this little cool brat filled the empty spot that my parents left, well not all of them but he did fill half of them already. We went to have bubble teas whenever we got time, we watched soccer match together, we went to shopping or just a simple walk in the park but it made me happy.

I only knew the real Sehun for about a week but I have fallen for this blonde boy completely. It worked like magic for me, I mean who knew that I would fall in love with my enemy, with the person that bullied me but protected me too. Our relationship was just too complicated.

I greeted him as he turned his body to me. Well, he looked y and hot as usual but the black tux really matched him so much, it made him look like a god right now. Oh my…

He guided me out after we bid my aunt and uncle goodbye. He opened and closed the car door for me then he got into the driver side afterwards, we drove in silent; not an awkward one and I enjoyed the atmosphere somehow. No words spoken beside a light ‘how your day’ conversation.

We arrived later, Sehun parked his car and guided me to the elevator then he pressed the tallest floor that the elevator got. His bigger palms wrapped my smaller one perfectly. The door opened up later and showed out the romantic interior of the restaurant, I loved this place already.

Sehun told the attendance for the table that he has reserved as the man guided us outside to outdoor. This restaurant apparently has indoor and outdoor side, so people could enjoy some privacy outside because it wasn’t easy to reserve it but since it was Sehun — Oh Sehun — he could get it easily.

I gasped when I faced our table. Red roses petals were shattered in the floor and some made a path to our table. There were small candles near our table that formed ‘I love U’ and there was a bucket of red roses lying perfectly on one side of the table. Taller candles were placed in the center of our table, the musicians were playing the music smoothly and what could I say instead of perfect?

I was started to teary, I never thought that someone would do something like this to me, never, but Sehun did it for me. God, I love this man so much.

He guided me to my chair and then plopped himself on his seat across me. He ordered two steaks and wine for both of us and an ice cream waffle for our dessert. The steak was delicious, the wine was tasty and last only the dessert left.

The waffle came right after we finished our meal; it looked so tempting! I took a bit into my mouth and the ice cream melted perfectly and it made me addicted to it already. I took another and another bites until I felt something hard in my mouth.

I took it out slowly and gasped when I noticed that it was a ring. A ring, for god sake! Sehun took the ring away, wiped it with wet tissue before he kneeled down in front of me and said “Luhan, I know I have being a complete when we first met. I bullied you and got you into the problems yet you saved my live before. I know I am not perfect, I won't guarantee that we wouldn't fight in the future but I know I can provided you with happiness and I will love you till the day the death separate us, you complete me and I realize that I can't live without you. So, Luhan will you become my boyfriend and marry me?”

Could I say no to this perfect man? Of course not! “Yes, a million times yes Sehun!” I answered and he kissed me afterwards, I really loved him oh god! How could someone be so perfect?!

I heard applause sounds and stopped kissing my prince then took a look at my surroundings. There stood our family and friends, they congratulated us as Mrs. Oh along with my aunt cried; we were happy, really happy.

“Welcome to the Oh family, Oh Luhan.” Sehun whispered and I smiled, enjoying my new name, Oh Luhan; it wasn’t bad. I loved how it sounded.

We would get engage two days from now officially and I couldn’t wait for it. Our friends and family bid us goodbye later as Sehun and I left behind to get a moment for only both of us.

He took me to a park, the park that we went for a quick date after school. We walked hand in hand and I kept smiling like an idiot while eyeing the ring that I got not so long before every minutes.

It was near eleven p.m. when Sehun drove me home and I pecked him before jumped down from his luxury car and went into the house. I was so happy, so much.

Sehun brought me to a place that I never expected before — my parents grave — the next day. He called me early in the morning and told me to get dress as soon as possible then he came and picked me up before he drove us to the airport. He got his private jet to fly us to China and brought me to where my parents lied.

“Hello, Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu; Oh, or should I call both of you mom and dad instead?” He chuckled as he called my parents mom and dad, “thank you for raising such a great son, he is a great and good man. I am so lucky to have him. Mom, I want to thank you for making him marry me…” He chuckled again before continuing with his speech, “… for making me marry him, for making me open up my blind eyes and cold eyes to loving such a perfect man. Thank you so much for everything and I vowed to both of you that I will take care and loving Lu for the rest of my life.” He squished my hands and I smiled at him.

“Mom, Dad thank you so much for everything you guys had done for me. I have found my prince, the one that I will love for the rest of my life. Mom, thank you for making the stupid arranged marriage between us; if not because of it I will never recognize how much I love this perfect young man. You guys don’t need to worry about me anymore because I have Sehun by my side now, he will protect and love me; even if he got bored of me I will make sure to kill him in the spot.” I chuckled at the last sentence and Sehun murmured ‘like I will get bored of you’ and I pecked him on the cheek.

“I love both of you…” I said.

“We will get engaged tomorrow, please blessed us mom, dad…” Sehun said as we felt a warm breeze around us and I smiled brightly. ‘Thank you’ I mouthed, I could feel my parents’ presence and I knew they loved Sehun as much as they loved me.

We left my parents cemetery later, Sehun took me into a quick tour of Beijing — more like I took him to the famous place that he never went and we ate a lot of Beijing’s delicious food — before we went back to Korea.

Baek tackled me right after I arrived in my house, he had waited for me to get back apparently and told me to get my beauty sleep as soon as I could then shoved Sehun out from the house with him right before he shouted ‘I will get you tomorrow morning!’

Tomorrow, I would be engage to Sehun officially. Tomorrow…

-----------

I got up to the annoying alarm once again; I took a shower then got dressed into my causal tee while waiting for Baek and Xiumin to get me.

After a long wait of fifteen minutes the duo showed up and dragged me to the salon that they had booked before and shoved me into the chair and let the hairdresser and stylist worked on me.

After a long two hours I was done with my makeup and hair style then they drove me to Oh’s hotel where the party would hold. They had prepared a room that had my suit and everything else we needed in there. Tao and Lay along with D.O had waited for us there; “Where’s Sehun?” I asked them and D.O was the kind one that answered me, “He is with the other on the other room, getting prepared like you.”

I scoffed; it wasn’t like I getting married to him already why couldn’t I meet him? Baek was y enough to tell me that it would make a surprise for both of us later.

They helped me to dress into another white suit for my party, pinned up the red rose on my suit and touched up my make up then they prepared themselves as well. Well, they all looked good and damn, Baek was a y diva when his eyes covered with the eyeliner.

“Are you going to seduce Chanyeol?” I and he nodded his head, “Of course baby!” he said and winked while I laughed so hard.

“It’s time guys!” Kai peeked into our room and said, I noticed he took a glance at D.O who blushed then looked away; nah, there’s going to be another couple then~

“Okay!” Baek chirped then dragged me down with the rest of member in tow.

I met Sehun at the backstage; okay what Baekhyun said about a surprise was a real surprise. Sehun was dressed in a white suit just like me and I could only say he was hot like hell, a god, my god.

“You are hot, babe.” Sehun approached me and whispered on my ear with his husky voice as it sent shiver down to my body then he kissed my lips.

“Stop kissing him Sehun, he will ruined by you!” Baek commented and why did it sounded like he was so desperate? Maybe because Chanyeol didn’t kiss him when they met?

“You sound desperate, hyung.” Sehun commented, so I wasn’t the one that feel it right? Baek scoffed at us, what happened with him?

I pecked Sehun then went to Baek; he was my best friend and brother, so I wanted to help him. “What's the matter Baek? You know you can talk to me.” I told him and I knew he trust me enough to tell me what had happened.

“That stupid tree didn’t even spare me a glance and went to flirt with a girl.” Baek told me and I glanced at Chanyeol direction. He was indeed speaking to a girl but since he was taller than me I couldn’t get to see the girl face completely. I was facing his back and I couldn’t see his expression as well.

“Don’t think about it Baek, maybe she is an acquaintance?” I tried to comfort him.

He only nodded his head and didn’t look at Chanyeol then walked away to the lobby, the party would start in five minutes anyway and I knew Chanyeol messed everything with Baek already. That stupid tree should know that Baek was a jealous type person yet he still ignoring him and talked with that anonymous girl.

The MC started the party with a speech from Sehun’s father and my uncle then both of them proudly announced the merger of Oh’s and Lu’s with our marriage. Sehun and I stepped to the podium as camera flashes everywhere; I hated it actually but I told myself to endure it for Sehun sake.

Sehun and I went to greet some people that were part of Oh’s industry people or from another merger’s president bla bla bla…

We had our first dance, followed by our friends in pair — Suho and Lay, Kris and Tao, Kai and D.O, Chen and Xiumin — except Baek who was still ignoring Chanyeol despite the fact that the taller was seek for his forgive.

I was really happy, finally the world knew that this perfect prince was mine and only mine; no one could snatch him away from me. He was stick with me until the rest of my life!

Sehun pressed his lips on mine once again before he guided me to the dance floor’s side and let me sat on one of the chair as people were enjoying themselves with the food that had been prepared by D.O’s restaurant.

“You are mine and mine only, Oh Luhan.” Sehun whispered and we kissed once again.

“And you are mine forever, Oh Sehun.” I said when we parted before he sealed our vowed with another sweet kiss.

 

-THE END-

---

It’s ended guys, I will really miss writing this story so much T.T ~ There’s epilogue left anyway before this story completed for sure.

Thank you for all of the support and love that you guys have given to me this far, I will try my best to write another better story than this. After this story, I don’t know when will I work with another chaptered story, I may post some story but most of them will be an one-shot or at least five chaptered story but not much since school has been started and it will definetly took my times more.

Upvotes, comments and subscribes are welcome guys!

Have a pleasant day guys!

Mei