Nightmare

It's called Love

Sehun POV

I walked back to my private working room and started to do the papers. There were many papers that needed to be review by me and Kris. I was signing some of the paper when the school radio rang and informed the students about their new toys, Luhan. 

I knew who he was, he was the school radios' main announcer — Joon. He was known for his silly and rude personality, and his position as rugby club's captain. He was kind of popular around girls and boys but still he couldn't make it into BWCW. 

I bet people have started picking up at the blond, it wasn't my problem though so I just continued with my papers. D.O came into my room and gave me the full information and profile about Luhan — all of him — were stated there, I took a look and learnt about the blond boy and decided to let him know who I was. 

"Tao, please go and find Luhan then bring him to here." I ordered Tao as he nodded his head then left the quarter to do his job. I went back to my office, did the papers and gave it to Lay — he was one of the other secretary — to arrange them.

I was just finished with the last paper when Tao brought Luhan into my office. He looked paler than before, I wanted to know why. "Thanks Tao." I sent my gratitude to Tao who left afterwards, it left me and Luhan at the room alone. I motioned him to sit into the empt seat across from me, he sat and we started our little 'conversation'. 

We talked for a while until Luhan couldn't take it anymore and left the room. I chuckled after he left, well I had found my new toy — it seems. 

------

The next day I went to school, Luhan wasn't in his seat then the teacher said that he called in sick, what happened? I followed all of the classes then went to the student councils' room for another work, sometimes I asked myself why did I agree to be the student councils' president? 

Kris came into my room and handed me a cd, I raised my eyebrows at him but he only told me to see it by myself, so I watched the content and saw that Luhan was beaten by Hyun Bin lowly gang. Hyun Bin's gang beat Luhan until he was bloody but then Ray came and help him. I watched till the screen went dark then asked them to call Hyun Bin, I needed to question his behavior. 

Hyun Bin came later with his arrogant smirk, hah who he think he was? I asked him about the incident but he only answered me with his simple line, "It's for fun." I let him go after I finished with the interview, it would be hard to control the students these days because they had find a new toy that they could mess around.

------

It's been a week, Luhan was finally showing up to school. The bruises he got from Hyun Bin were still lingering on his pretty face, students were murmuring about him when he walked pass them but he seems like he didn't care with them. 

He got into the class and took his seat beside me, without talking or greeting me and his face was just too emotionless. It was cold. Well, not like I cared about it. 

The teacher walked in and I paid attention to her, ignoring the blond boy beside me.

--------

Two months had passed since Luhan moved into our school. People still picking up at him and they didn't look like they would be bored soon. I didn't pay too much attention to the bullying if it wasn't that serious, until when I came into the school and did the morning patrols with BWCW I saw the students were throwing eggs to someone. I ordered them to stop as they moved alarms so I could see the victims clearly. It was Luhan, standing still at his spot with eggs covering his small figure. 

I couldn't tolerate such action — after I warned Hyun Bin action to the students and told them about certain things they have to 'paid' if they did it, of course without Luhan knowing it since he has been absence for a whole week. Luhan stared at me with his empty eyes, he was about to walk away when I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the BWCW's shower room and let Kris dealt with the mess.

Kris came into my office with SooHyun right after him, I told my vice president to brought Luhan to shower while it's my turn to dealt with SooHyun. 

"You know the consequence right? Yet you still did it." I began to talk with my cold and emotionless voice and I knew it scared him a bit. "Y...Yes.." he shuttered. 
"Then?" I asked him and he opened up his mouth to answer me, "It's for fun." Again, I heard it; for fun... 

I threw SooHyun to Kai, letting him to dealt with the boy for his consequence. I walked into the living room and joined them for our evening break. "He just left a few minutes ago." Suho informed me and I nodded my head — I knew it. "Don't you think we should stop now? It's getting worse." Lay spoke. 

"We will... When the time come." I replied then sipped the jasmine tea. 

-----

Classes were so boring, fortunately the last ball has rung it means I could go home now; but before I left, I went to the student councils' room and checked the document for tomorrow presentation that I have prepared then left the school. I bid the others good bye and stepped into my car — a luxury one. One of my bodyguards was driving when some motorcycles surrounded us. They started to shot into my car and hit my bodyguards, I opened the door and tried to run as fas as I could. 

They were running after me after they shot all of my bodyguards. I began to panic, some old memories floated into my brain, I couldn't think straight; all I do was run. 

--Flashback --

I was playing with Baekhyun, he was one of my best friend — we have been playing together since kindergarten because of our parents were good friend — when some people dressed in black approached us. Today was my tenth birthday but only Baekhyun wished me 'happy birthday', my parents were at China for business trip and left me behind. I sneaked outside with Baekhyun and played around the nearby park. 

They grabbed me by force and dragged me away from Baekhyun. Baek started to shout my name the his mouth was covered by one of the man, so no one could hear his voice. After they brought me into a van, they drove away. 

They brought me into an old warehouse, they placed me in a chair and I started to snuggling but one of them slap me — he was the first to hit me, no one dared to hit my face before! 

They tied me up to the chair and I couldn't move even an inch. One of the man went to call the 'boss' as a fat man came into my view. I knew him, he was my father's business rival, his company was going down these days and he asked my father for investment but my father reject it — my father spoke about this man during dinner, so I knew a bit about his problem. 

"I shall kill you, as the revenge of what your father did." His cold voice rang into my ear then he slapped me. "If he agreed to invest at my business, it won't be collapse like now!" He shouted but I gave no response to him, what should I say? I didn't know anything about the business things anyway.

My father owned the Oh Empire, the biggest business corporation in South Korea, third in the world. Oh Empire led in all industry sectors such as economics, electronics, programs, hotels and more. My father was known for his strict personality; he led the Empire so well.

Many rivals envied him and thought many ways to take him down but my father was undefeatable, he has the brain of genius, he brought the company bigger and bigger until it reached the top. People were jealous of his perfect life. 

He took out a gun and aimed it to my head but before he could pull the trigger, the fat man has lied on the floor, breathless. I heard gun shot's voice and looked up to find my other bodyguards along with my personal butler stood in the entrance. They save me, thanks God.

"Young Master, are you okay?" My personal butler approached me and untied the rope from my body. "How do you find me?" I asked as the old man picked me up from the chair, "your necklace, it has a tracker inside." he answered me.

End of Flashback 

It's my first time but not the last time, I kept running towards no way just ordering my brain to kept my legs moved. I looked around and notice that I was near the shopping district — Myeong Dong. I kept running, passing numerous people, even nearly tripped over someone. 

I ran and looked back only to find that those men were still right behind my tail. I cursed inwardly but kept running until someone grabbed my wrist and turned me to the left, instead of going straight down the street.

I looked up and saw Luhan — the blond from my school — he was the one that grabbed my wrist and dragged me. I saw his other hand was full with shopping bags but it didn't slow him down. We kept running until he turned sharply into a small alley and hid with me. The black men kept running passed us, didn't notice that we had hid. 

He saved me, the blond boy had saved me from my nightmare. I was trembling badly and I was surprised when Luhan hugged me, he told me I was okay. Why? Beside BWCW and my family, no one ever treated me like this. Sure, they treated me nicely but only because I was the heir of Oh Empire not because I am Oh Sehun. 

I couldn't help but feel secure inside his arms. 

---
I was thnking to update the chapter yesterday but I got so busy yesterday and couldn't update the chapter~ Sorry guys >.<
Well, what do you think? HunHan moment ~ ㅋㅋㅋ I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!
Thank you for the subscribes and comments, I do appreciate them all ^^ also thank you for the support, I will keep my best for updating the story as soon as possible along with the grammatical error!