Arranged Marriage

It's called Love

Luhan POV 

'Oh my god!' I screamed inwardly after hearing Sehun and Lay's story. I was misunderstanding them for someone sake! I apologized at them and it was surprise me when I heard Sehun apologize for his action towards me; and Lay gasped and murmured something about Sehun first time apologizing to someone. 

Baek came into the room soon and approaches me, he asked me if I was okay and I hugged him; he was care about me for the past weeks but I kept pushing him away, I felt bad now. Baek told me that the doctor said I was okay, I just needed to rest and I couldn't do anything stupid for three days to prevent the bruises getting worse. 

D.O came into the room later and brought me a cup of hot water and a bowl of porridge. He told me to eat them and I ate the food slowly, it tasted good. Tao came in later and told me that my Uncle and Auntie have been informed about my situation, when Tao spoke about my Uncle I couldn't help but to think about the company. What should I do? It was my fault! 

I began to freaking again and Sehun hold me, he told me that he would going to help me. He would and I believed him, didn't know where it came. After he spoke to me, Sehun brought out his cell and dialed someone number, he spoke too fast and I could only catch some words. What was he speaking about? 

I heard he began to rise his voice, something was wrong but then he shrieked and said about going home and meet him — he was talking with his father I assume. 

My body didn't ache like before, it was getting better and Sehun said he would drive me home. I resisted at first but he kept insisting and I agreed in the end, we were at his car as he drove slowly from the school ground towards the main road but then I realized something, we weren't going to my Uncle house!

"Where are we going?" I asked him finally and he answered me, "my house." 

Okay, why would I go to his house? "For what?" I asked again and he shrugged his shoulder, "my father wants to meet you." He answered simply and I swore I could get a heart attack soon. 

We arrived at his house later and noticed my Uncle's car was also here. Wait, did Uncle Jay know them? I was getting more confuse as I stepped into the hall with Sehun and faced my Uncle, Aunt and two other person that I didn't recognized, Sehun's parents I assume.

"So, this is Luhan huh? Thank you for saving Sehunnie that day." Sehun's mom spoke and I flashed her my trademark smile and nodded my head. It was a bit awkward actually.

"Okay, about Sehun asking me to invest to your company Jay." Sehun's father began and I tensed at my spot, Sehun told me it was okay and guided me to sit on the empty couch. 

"I think we shall merger like we plan few years ago." The middle-aged man spoke again? What merger? 

"I think it's the right time, Seho." My Uncle said and my Auntie nodded her head in approval. 

"Han and Sehun will get married after they finished their high school; but they can get engage soon as we announce our merger." Mr. Oh spoke and I choked on my drink, what? Sehun and I? Sehun also coughed hardly after he heard the news? What had happened just now? Could someone told me?! 

-------

Sehun POV

I talked to my dad about investing on Luhan's uncle company and it wouldn't harm our company though so why not? We debated for a time before he told me to go home straight with Luhan. Why was my dad want to meet the deer boy anyway? I agreed with him and ended the phone call then dragged Luhan with me.

I told him that I was going to drove him home, he refused at first but I insisted and in the end he gave up and jumped into my car. I drove to my house and Luhan started to recognize that we weren't going to his house, he asked me why and I told him that my old man wanted to meet him; he looked confuse by my answer, so do I.

We arrived at my house later and I heard the boy beside me murmured something in Chinese and I totally didn't understand that language. I noticed another car parked on our garage, the one that looked oddly familiar but I couldn't recall whose. 

We walks into the main hall and noticed that my family wasn't alone, there were another pair of man and woman sitting comfortably on the couch but the boy beside me looked surprise then I remembered that the other old couple was Luhan's uncle and aunt. We sat on the empty couch, across my parents' and beside Luhan's uncle. 

My father starting to talk about the merger and bla bla bla, I didn't really pay any attention to the boring conversation and sipped my tea then chocked on it when I heard my father statement, "Han and Sehun will get married after they finished their high school; but they can get engage soon as we announce our merger." I wasn't the only one that chocked on my drink apparently because the deer boy also choked on his own drink.

"What is this whole marriage thing, Father?" I tried to calm myself and asked my dad. "Acctually, both of you have been engage since you born Hun." my dad replied me calmly, what the hell?

"What?" The deer boy shouted, okay he was faster than I because I was going to say the same thing too but who care.

"Eernn, your mother was my first love and when we broke up we still are best friend. She got married to your father first before I married Hun's mom, we had agreed to marry our son/daughter and it appeared that both of you are boys but your mom said it was okay so we arranged the marriage. We agreed to merger both of our company under the marriage so..." My dad explained and he didn't need to finish the story as we knew the end so well, he I was sitting right beside my so called soon-to-be-husband.

"You guys have been engaged since child and the necklace proved it." Luhan's uncle spoke up and I finally took a complete look at Luhan's necklace, it was the same exact like mine but it was only half, the other half was the one that lingered on my neck; they were pair. 

"...and we will held the engagement party next week!" my dad exclaimed and I stunned right on my spot.

-----

Luhan POV

I heard Mr. Oh talking about the arrange marriage between Sehun and I, and how this crazy idea — in my opinion— was established then I heard the old man spoke about my mom was his first love! I looked at my uncle, demanding an explanation from him; he has a lot to explain to me! My uncle was about to open his mouth and explained the whole situation to me when Mr. Oh finished his story with "we will held the engagement party next week!" 

I nearly jumped from my seat and I glanced at the blond boy, he was stunned and looked at his father in disbelieve. "How do you think Jay?" Sehun's father asked my uncle and my uncle nodded his head, agreeing with whatever the Oh headmaster said. "Dad, don't you think Luhan and I need to work on things?" Sehun spoke up. 

"That's why I gave you a week Sehun! I was going to say tomorrow you know?" His father shot back and Sehun began to pale, okay nobody could win the argument with Mr. Oh I guess.

"We will prepare a lot of things for the engagement party. You, Luhan and Sehun don't need to worry about anything. We, the adults, will prepare all for you boys; the only thing you need to do is show up on the party~" Mrs. Oh said.

Sehun and I exchanged glances, what should we do? I knew I had misunderstood him  before but still the fact that he made me suffer a lot at school was also there. Sehun and I really have a lot of things to talked and worked out before this whole crazy marriage things happen, it's just I didn't want to be married to someone I didn't really know and love! 

"We will meet again tomorrow for the future discussion Jay." Sehun's father spoke again and my uncle nodded his head, again. With that my family and I left the Oh's mansion and drove home.

It was a super awkward trip, no body talked and I was getting a bit irritated of the atmosphere. We arrived later and I skipped straight to my room; I took a nice shower, changed into my comfortable shirts and joined my uncle at the living room — demanding him to explain this whole things of course. 

"Uncle..." I started and he sighed before lifted up his hands and told stopped me from talking the he started his story...

"Your mother and I were born in China but then we moved to South Korea due to some economic crisis that happened back in our home country. Your grandfather was a great man; as soon as we arrived at Korea he took a look for a job. He was a trustworthy person and has a good personality so he could raise our family well, he started to built this small company under our family name — the Lu's — and he could afford our school fees so your mother and I could go to this elite school. Your mom was a beauty and clever, she got the school scholarship and it decreased our family's burden; she was a diva at our school, a lot of boys came and confessed to her but she only had her eye for this boy — your father. Seho, your mother and I were best friend, we talked and shared about many things until he decided to confess to your mom but it surprised me when she accepted his confession because I knew that your mom had feeling for your dad that time, I didn't comment anything too and let the two of them become couple. They didn't last for long because your mom asking for a break up and it surprised me again how Seho agreed on it but they remained best friend and six months after they broke up your mom started to dating your father and they married later. Your dad was a great leader, he helped your grandfather to expand our company; one year after their marriage you were born and named Luhan, our family were celebrating the first grandson and Seho was also celebrating for his marriage then the your mother and him made this agreement to marrying you to Oh's family and mergering our company. One year after Seho's marriage, he was endowed a son — he was Sehun. Your mother loved him dearly and said that she would marrying you and Sehun, I didn't know what happen but then the settlement was made as she gave you that necklace and Seho gave the other half to Sehun. Your father managed to expand our company to China so he and your mother along with you moved back to China for handling our small branch there. Business went great, until one day there was a man that hated your father lied to him about mergering our small branch in China and ate all of our stock share then met our branch bankrupt, when I heard the news, my family and I moved back to China and helped your father — leaving the main branch in Korea under your grandfather's care. Thanks to your father hard working, we managed to build the branch again and I was settling down on China with my family but then I heard that your grandfather dead because of a sudden heart attack, that was why I moved back and took care of the main branch in Korea. You might not really remembering your grandfather because you moved to China in such young age and he only paid little visit to your family, you might also didn't know much about your grandfather passing away because you, yourself was also got a high fever that day and it made your parents left you for a week under the hospital care. We had talking about your parents moving back to Korea later and left the branch to your father's trustworthy people but then the accident happened."

I knew some do the story because I was getting older older that day, I heard the news about my grandfather's dead and I cried myself until I sleep that day because I got high fever and doctor didn't allow me to go to anywhere. I also knew a little about our company in China, it wasn't as big as the one that uncle Jay was holding here in Korea but it was big enough to hold 500 employees under our care. Looked like my mom really wanted this marriage things and I couldn't do anything for her before because she went too fast; I knew I have to find Sehun and talked about our matters while I prepared myself to fulfill my mom's wish to marrying Oh Sehun.

-------

Another update guys~ sorry for not updating in few days, I started taking this part time job and it reduced my time for writing. I will keep updating the story anyways because I still don't find a reason to give up yet ~
I hope you enjoy the chapter, comments and subscribes are welcome! Don't hesitate to tell me about my story. I also appreciate some ideas that you guys give and if the idea does match with my concept I will added it though! 
Have a pleasant and great day people, also you can ask me any question on my askfm account >> ask.fm/dona_bellaa and follow my instagram dona_bellaa ^^~ 

-Mei