BWCW Newest Member

It's called Love

Luhan POV

The date went smoothly beside the fact that we encountered the pysco Zico. Sehun bought this beautiful bracelet for me and I loved it; the pedant was a deer's head and it made me happier because I love deer, they looked innocent and cute. Sehun pecked my lips before he ran into the car while I blushed madly but a smile formed in my lips, I had been addicted to his kisses even though we only had our first today. 

I ran into my house, completely embarrassed by the younger action but I didn't complain though. I went straight to my room and told my Aunt that I would skip dinner tonight because Sehun and I got a lot of deserts today and I was so full to eat anything again. I put my shopping bags on the floor and took out my handphone before taking a picture with it; I was doing a V-pose with my hand that showing the bracelet I got before making it as my new wallpaper.

I took a quick shower, enjoying the moment before changed into my pajama and went to sleep. 

Sunday went pretty quick, I had nothing to do beside helping my aunt to baked cupcakes for her little reunion with her friends then I went to practice soccer with Ray and some of his buddies. 

Monday has arrived, I woke up like usual — but I became more eager to arrived at school earlier than usual and I didn't know why — took shower, get dressed in my uniform, ate the breakfast then went to school. I arrived ten minutes earlier than usual, some students have come to school but it was lots emptier at this time. I walked into my first period and sat on my chair but Sehun was nowhere to be seen, I took out my favorite book — the one that I got from my mom — and began to read it.

Five minutes later, some noises started buzzing around my surroundings but I didn't pay any attention to them until a pair of hands snatched my book away from me. I looked up and saw Zico, I groand inwardly. 'Man, why did this psyco like to pick on me?' 

"Give my book back." I stated at him calmly but it only earned a laugh from him and his friends. 

"Just because Oh defended you yesterday, you think you are the boss already huh?" He said. 

"Give it back, Zico." I said again, I rised my voice this time but it didn't stop him.

"Do you think that I believe Oh's statement yesterday about you being his fiancée! He probably only pitied you that's why he defended you." He shot me. Okay, what was his problem huh? He didn't know anything yet he spoke the loudest. 

"What make you think I will pity him, huh?" A cold voice was heard and I knew whom the owner was, it was Sehun. He walked into our direction calmly, with Kris and the others following him. 

"I warned you yesterday, Zico." Sehun stated extra calmly, too calm and it scared me a bit. His voice was cold and harsh, this Sehun wasn't the Sehun that I knew yesterday. 

Sehun snatched the book away from Zico's hand and gave it to me. I managed to put my treasure book back into my bag right before a strong arm gripped my wrist and dragged me away. "Call for the meeting." Sehun said before he and I walked out from the class to a BWCW quarter.

Once we were inside, Sehun plopped us down into the couch. He looks worried and I knew why.

"Sehun-ah, I'm okay." I told him for the third time but it didn't make Sehun calm down, so I took the initiative to peck him. It started with an innocent kiss but Sehun deepened it and we somehow ended up making out on the couch. The younger boy released me later after realizing that I was lacking of oxygen but he didn't as tense as before. 

"I was worried." he stated and I chuckled, well this was the Oh Sehun that I knew. The one that sweet and cute but I didn't mind with his cold side either, sure it made me scared but he looked so damn y and hot. I knew I was falling for him already, don't asked me when I didn't know myself but I pretty sure I was falling for him the moment he gave me this bracelet.

"I am okay, Sehun." I said again and he nodded his head before he focused his gaze to my hands. I followed his gaze and it ended up on my left wrist, where I wore the bracelet he gave me yesterday.

"You wear it." He smiled widely and I chuckled again. He looked so cute and adorable~

"Of course, I am." I replied him and smile, I guess I was lucky huh to have someone like him in my life.

"Sorry to disturb you lovey birds but we had finished preparing the meeting, Sehun-ah." Baek shouted while he turned the door knob. I giggled when Sehun pouted, it was cute but it didn't suit him well, hush don't tell him I said that! Sehun was adjusting himself to the cold Sehun and dragged me out afterwards. 

We arrived at the auditorium, it was huge and students were filled inside. Sehun dragged me to the stage and told me to sit at the empty chair that placed there, I sat right beside Baekhyun who winked at me. 

"Good morning students, I am on behalf of the student council and BWCW proudly announce Luhan from class 2-A as our newest member." I looked at him in disbelieve when I heard his little speech, he didn't stop there as I presume, "And don't touch him, I do not tolerate such actions; he is mine." 

Baek was trying to hid his giggle but he ended up miserably, Chanyeol on the other side was trying to calm the diva down. 

"You mean he is your toy? Ow, come on Oh, share him with us!" A boy shouted his thought and I flinched at his words, dam you! 

Sehun motioned me to come to him and I obeyed the younger, he took my hand into his bigger palms and eyed me for a while before he spoke. "Well, I am not sharing him with anybody. Once again, I do not appreciate one of you touch my fiancée." then he kissed me right there. I could hear Baek squeaked and some other students — mostly girls who called themselves as Sehun's fan club — cried. 

"Now, dismissed." He ordered then dragged me away from the auditorium back to the BWCW quarter with the rest of the members twirling behind us. Kris and Chanyeol gave him a high five while Baek and Lay hugged me to death when we arrived in the spacious room. 

"It's cool man!" I could hear Chanyeol praised Sehun's action. Suho and the others were busying themselves to congratulate me. 

"Hey, Ice Prince finally find someone that can melt him huh." Kai joked and Sehun punched him in the shoulder before the two broke in a laugh.

I walked towards my fiancée then smacked him, just like yesterday. Everyone stopped cheering and looked at me like I have grown two heads. Baek gave me the 'you dare to hit him' look but I didn't care, I hit hi twice already ~

"Ow, what was that for?" Sehun acted cute again and Chanyeol was the first one to respond as he faking to puk. Sehun saw that and sent him a deadly glare to shut his mouth and it worked. I giggled a bit before answering Sehun's question, "For kissing me in public you idiot."

"Nah, you must adjust to it Lulu~ 'cause we will be doing that a lot from now." He said and pecked my lips before running away, leaving me stunned in my spot while Baekkie squealing like a girl. 

"Welcome to the family, Luhan!" Xiumin, the one that looked like a steam bun, told me and spoke up. We could be best friends, I have the feeling anyway that I could get a long with them quite well. I smiled back at the cute boy before I went to help D.O preparing their snacks. 

We went back to class, being part as student council group made you can come to class anytime you wanted because we were sort of the 'chosen one'; we have this special passes that the other students didn't have without being questioning by the teacher. I sat on my chair with Sehun, girls were still drooling on him but he didn't seem care with them. I took out my book and opened it then talking a note from the lecturer, I was focusing myself with anything the teacher said while Sehun was busying himself with writing something on a paper, it caught my attention. I reached out for it but Sehun was fast enough to shoved the paper into his pocket and I pouted because my fail attempt while the younger grinned at me. 

At the end of the period, Sehun slipped the paper into my pocket and left. I raised my eyebrows at him but he only chuckled and told me to read it then he left me alone in the class, I got curious so I took out the paper and read the content. I smiled at it and shoved it back to my pocket then walked into my next class as I recalling the content of the paper,

"I think I have fallen for you, my little deer. 我爱你,鹿鹿~"

------

I'm so deeply sorry for the late update guys, please don't hate me! The last Chinese sentence mean 'I love you, Lulu~' 
I am so happy that many of you truly enjoying my story and welcome new readers, please anticipate the next update okay! 
Next chapter will be written in Sehun's POV; I bet you want to know how he found out that he has fallen for the little deer right? So hit the subscribes marks to stay tunned fellas~ 

Upvotes, comments, and subscribes are so welcome guys and I really appreciate them so much!

Also, you can get to know me more by asking me some questions on my askfm account >> ask.fm/dona_bellaa or my instagram account >> dona_bellaa just feel free to mentioned me or commented at my lastest post (instagram case) for follow back!! I will see you guys soon, have a pleasant and great day people ~

-Mei