Love

It's called Love

Sehun POV

I got up earlier today, even though today was Sunday; heck I couldn't sleep at all. Jealous? D.O hyung and that stupid bestfriend of mine, Kim Kai were in sort of complicated relationship, should I googled it then? I took out my newest smartphone and began to search for the word — a habit I took from my stupid friend Kai since we had most of classes together since junior and we ended up at the same dancing class before. 

Let's see what they got for it. 
'Jealousy is an emotion, and the word typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something of great personal value, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, resentment, inadequacy, helplessness and disgust.'

So I was really jealous over Zico, because he got to hug Luhan? All these feelings were new to me, the mighty Oh Sehun looked like dissapeared and replaced by a cheesey and cute Sehun — though I might scratch the cute word, cute wasn't really my type but I loved it these days because the deer boy was definitely into cute things.

I took a nice and comfy shower then slipped into my favorite Pyrex shirt and matching shorts then joined my parents at the dining room. We were having French toast with orange juice today, something that I like the most for my morning tummy. Mom was a best cooker, even though we hired a chef mom would always busying herself in the luxury kitchen with foods or cakes. "Hey, at least let me feed my family!" I remembered she told dad when my old man told mom to stop cooking. 

Mom was a great mother for me, I knew most of rich kids would probably having problem with their families but I was so grateful I didn't have that issue. Sure, we had argued sometimes but it didn't mean that I hated them; hell, I loved them so much. Dad on the other hand was strict but also caring, he knew the right times to play and be serious; dad was my role model and I hoped I could be like him.

"Morning, honey." Mom greeted me from he seat as I approached her and peck her cheek — my habit. 

"Morning mom, dad." I greeted my parents as I sat on my usual chair and let the butler served me my own breakfast. 

"How is thing with Luhan?" Dad asked me, oh come on I sighed inwardly. 

"Great?" it ended up like a question instead of a statement and mom raising her eyebrows at me, what should I say if I haven't recognize my feeling yet. 

"Oh, come on tell my hunny!" Mom was eager and I sighed in defeat, she always knew how to take me down; she was the only one beside Luhan who could take off my cold mask completely and she definitely treated me like a four years child.

"Ummm... We went to date yesterday, I told him about myself. We shopped around and I bought him a deer bracelet and I somehow got jealous?" Again, the last sentence was came out like a question and I knew mom would question me more.

"Jealous? Oh!" she commented as my dad eyed me like I was a crazy man. What?

"Oh Sehun, he is definitely the one." Dad chuckled, mom was squealing and I looked at him in confusion, the one? What was he talking about? 

"What with this jealous feeling? Tell me more!" Mom demanded, it looked like an introgation for me instead of speaking about Lu himself.

"Um, we shopped and then someone back hugged him. I was furious and I told him to back off, Luhan is mine." I said the last sentence with more confident. 

"Oh, my baby boy is falling in love." My mom squealing like a fan girl right now. Love? Am I falling for the boy already?

"Hunny, have you told him about Pinku Pinku?" Mom asked me again and I nodded my head, "He is definitely the one. My, my ~ I want a grandchild already!" I chocked at then end of her sentence. Granchild? Baby? Me and Luhan? I tried to picturing it and well it didn't turn out bad. Nah, maybe mom should wait for a year or two? 

Pinku Pinku was my secret, hey even Chanyeol my best man didn't know about it! Only Baekkie, dad, mom and Luhan knew about it existence in my life. Pinku Pinku was like a baby for me, I slept with him every night and I even blanketed him sometimes — ssshh, it's our  secret! 

I got back to my own chamber and googling for this 'love' words. 
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. ual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

Uummm... Maybe mom was right, I have fallen in love with the deer boy or I could say my little deer. 

I called Lay, asking for his assistant to doing something. Lay arrived later and I told him to come into my chamber, I placed a paper and pen in front of him and he looked at me in quizzically. "Teach me some Chinese." I told him and he bursted out, at least I knew he wouldn't tease me like Kris or Tao would so that's why I looking for him instead of those two fashion maniac.

"Well, what should I teach you? Luhan's name and how to write I love you?" Lay was giggling madly, damn him! If he wasn't better than the panda or dragon I wouldn't ask for this unicorn help! 

"Let's see. Pronounce it with me 「我爱你 」wo ai ni「鹿晗」Luhan「鹿鹿」Lulu「小鹿」Xiao Lu." Lay spoke while writing down the Chinese's and the pronunciation so I could practice with them alone. 

"Nah, I also added some basics Chinese so you can practice with them. I got to go now, having date with my precious boyfriend~" The Chinese unicorn got up and winked at me before shut my door and went to his precious date. 

I took the paper and went to my desk, I held out a new paper and began to practicing those Chinese words. It was absolutely tired if you asked me but hey I wanted to impress my little deer so why not!

I used most of my times practicing until it was time for dinner, I enjoyed the meal and went straight back to my room after that then got a nice shower before jumping onto my king sized bed and slept. 

Monday came, I went for shower, breakfast then arrived at school; something that I usually did. I arrived a minute faster than Kris, the dragon came into my direction and we went to class followed by the other members who happened to be arrived a minute late. I wasn't please when I walked into the class, Zico was being a jackass towards my deer again. 

"What make you thing I will pity him huh?" My cold voice rang and Zico was stunned. He definitely didn't see me coming, I reached out for the book and gave it to my deer who managed to shove it into his bag and mumbled a short thanks before I dragged him into our quarter right after I told the rest of the members to called in for the meeting. They knew about it since I talked to Baek and Suho hyung about it yesterday before Lay came and taught me Chinese. 

I dragged my little deer to our quarter and plopped ourselves on the comfy sofa, I knew he was trying to calm me down by telling me that he was okay but my brain and body refused to acknowledged that, what if I came late? Would Luhan be abused and bullied by them again? I didn't pay any attention to Luhan's word as I was so deep in thought until I felt a soft lips crashed against mine, I knew it was Luhan. Heck, I couldn't get enought of him.

It started with a simple innocent kiss until I deepen the kiss and we somehow ended up made out on the couch, I knew what he was trying to tell me for the past minutes — that he was okay; his kisses told me more than words and I tried to calm myself down, the kiss was a distraction — I knew — because I could feel my body was started to relax. 

"I am worried." I stated and he chuckled, man this little deer of mine was so cute. Well, I didn't really smash into cute things beside Pinku Pinku but this fiancée of mine could make me fall in love with cute things with his cuteness.

My mood began to lighten as I saw him wearing the bracelet I got for him, damn it suited him well just like I thought; I was smiling like a fool, I knew, when I saw him wearing it. 

"Sorry to disturb you lovebirds but we had finished preparing for the meeting, Sehun-ah." Baek hyung shouted — he was always the loudest one among us beside his giant boyfriend Chanyeol, psst only me and Kris hyung knew about their relationship; the giant said to remain silent until he found it was a great moment to announce their relationship, such an innocent fool because I bet half of our group already noticed it but who cares — as he turned the door knob and walked in. 

I adjusted myself to be the 'cold' Sehun and went out to the auditorium with Luhan and Baek in tow. The auditorium was filled with students and teachers, I dragged Lu towards the stage and told him to sat at the empty chair beside Baek hyung who winked at him. 

I walked into the podium with full of confidence, I looked around for a while before I announced what I have to; "I on behalf of the student council and BWCW group proudly announce Luhan from class 2-A as our newest member." The auditorium was completely in silence, nah it wasn't that bad right? I knew Baek was the one that applaud and squealed, followed by the rest students. I have to thanked him later. 

"And don't touch him, I don't tolerate any actions; he is mine." I finished my little speech and Baek was already giggling and squealing like a fangirl, a failed attempt to hide his over happy feeling. 
 
"You mean he is our toy? Ow, come on Oh, share him with us!" A boy shouted out his thought. What? He dared to question me huh! I could feel anger started to build iniside me but I have to remained calm. Nah, I have a better idea to told them to stay away from my little deer. 

I motioned Luhan to come towards the podium and he obeyed. I took his smaller palm into mine and spoke "Well, I am not sharing him with anybody. Once again, I do not appreciate one of you touch my fiancée." then I kissed me right in the spot. I could hear Baek hyung squeaked on my action and I knew that Suho hyung was probably shaking his head and would lecture me about this later.

"Now, dismissed." I ordered cooly and dragged Luhan back to our quarter. Chanyeol and Kris gave me a high five and I grinned like an idiot, woot I just so damn proud of myself. 

"It's cool man!" The giant praised my action and I could see Suho hyung and the others were busying themselves to congratulate Luhan, Baek was always the hyper one as he couldn't stop talking about it.

"Hey, Ice Prince finally find someone that can melt him huh." Kai joked and I punched him in the shoulder before the we broke in a laugh, yah Kim Kai hurry settled down yourself with D.O hyung~ kkk

Luhan walked towards me and smacked my head, again. Yah, what's wrong with him?! 

"Ow, what was that for?" I pouted and Chanyeol was the first one to respond my action as he faking to puk. I sent him my deadly glare and it shut him directly. "For kissing me in public you idiot." Lu answered me, feeling embarrassed. 

"Nah, you must adjust to it Lulu~ 'cause we will be doing that a lot from now." I sang and pecked his lips before running away, well I have to protect myself from being smacked again by him right?

----
We went back to the class, Luhan was paying attention to the lecturer as he wrote down some important notes while I was busying myself to practice the Chinese words that Lay hyung taught me yesterday. 

I saw Luhan's hands started to moving closer and his eyes were aiming the papers that I used to practicing, I shoved the paper right into my pocket before he could even reach it. The little deer pouted and I grinned at him before he going back to took down the notes. The bell rang a minute after I finished writing down a small message for my deer. 

I shoved the paper down to his pocket and left the class, leaving him alone to read the content. 

"I think I have fallen for you, my little deer. 我爱你,鹿鹿~"

Damn, I was proud that I could write his name in Chinese now, praising my genius brain!

I went to our second period as Lu plopped himself right beside me and pecked my cheek before he gave me a paper that written.

"我也爱你,世勋。" Okay, I only knew three words in the paper, that's I love you; what with three other words? 

I snapped the picture and sent it to Lay hyung, asking him to translate it for me. A minute later Lay sent me the answer,

"It means 'I love you too, Sehun.'; stop being cheesy to each other!" I laughed when I saw Lay's message~ 

Nah, it's only engagement party left and we were official then. Maybe, I have to asked him to become my boyfriend? In official way I mean. I took out my phone and informed the rest members to help me preparing for this special event.

My little deer, Xiao Lu, just waited for it, ne! 

----

Sorry for the extra late update :( don't hate me please ... Another chapter update! Thank you so much for the support guys~ I will try my best to fix the grammatical error and misspelling! Please anticipate the next update *wink

Upvotes, comments, and subscribes are so welcome guys and I really appreciate them so much!

Also, you can get to know me more by asking me some questions on my askfm account >> ask.fm/dona_bellaa or my instagram account >> dona_bellaa just feel free to mentioned me or commented at my lastest post (instagram case) for follow back!! I will see you guys soon, have a pleasant and great day people ~

-Mei