Betrayal

It's called Love

Sehun POV

I felt his gaze on me, the boy that just saved my life a few hours ago. I knew it was him — definetly — because the others wouldn't staring at me more than a minute. 

I refused to look back at him and concentrated at the paper in my hand. Park Junsu, damn this old man was still hunting me down! He was my dad's company biggest rival, he was placed fifth at manufacturing industry while mine was the first followed by Kris's and Baekhyun's. 

Park Junsu has a daughter, Park Chaeri, she was clingy all the time and like to use her aegyo to manipulate people. I hated her, so much.

"Sehun, it's him right?" Kris asked me, he left the group and approached me. Yep, Park Junsu has tried countless time to kidnap me but it always ended fail — just like today.
"It's him, hyung." I replied, confirming Kris's statement before. 

-----------

Luhan POV

We were talking along, I blended quite well these long but then I noticed Kris was gone from our little group and headed towards Sehun — who was still reading the document.

"Luhannie~ Luhannie~ let's play!" Baekhyun shouted and dragged me to the other couch that placed in front of the big LED TV then started the Play Station for us to play. "Baekkie left me!" Chanyeol pouted after Baek and I played for near 15 minutes. I was a bit taken back by Chanyeol's sudden aegyo, even though it suited him well.

"Ow, our Yeollie come here come here, Baekkie won't leave you!" Baek replied and dragged the giant boy to our couch and they started to play. 

Okay, it's began to awkward again.

----

Time flew faster than I thought, the sun has setted down. I guess, it's time for me to left this house. "Eer..." I approached Sehun, he was reading a thick book right now. "What?" He asked me and I couldn't find my voice to reply him, heck. 

"Eerr.. Eer.." I began to panick; "Just spill it Luhan!" Sehun said and I blurted it out, "I want to go home now!" then looked away. What happened with me? I never felt this anyway, I couldn't face him — why? Something was wrong. But what?

------

Sehun POV

I have done with the document, I asked my butler to informed my father about the matter. I went to library and pulled out a thick book — one of mt favorite — and brought it back to the room then read it. 

I was in the middle of enjoying the contents when Luhan approached me. He began to stir and it's annoyed me a bit. I wasn't going to eat him, why did he scare me that much? 

"Just spill it Luhan!" I said finally after I couldn't take it anymore. "I want to go home now!" He blurted out then looked away, he was cute. What the hell am I thinking about? I never thought about boy being cute! Not even Baek hyung! 

"My driver will take you home soon." I informed him then looked back at my book, even though I wasn't reading it anymore. "Thank you, Sehun." He said.

I closed my book and led him to the main hall right after he bid his goodbye to BWCW, then told my driver to drove him home.

"Sehun-ah, let's start the meeting!" Xiumin said when I came into the room once again. "Let's start then, hyung!" I exclaimed and sat at the couch.

-----

Luhan POV

Sehun walked me to the main hall and told his driver to drove me home. I left the big mansion and told the driver my address. 

It was silent, too silent and too awkward. 

I arrived home later, I said my thanks to the driver and stepped into the house. "Luhan, where are you from and whose car is that?" Ray asked me. "it's a long story Ray, I am tired, please tell Auntie that I will skip dinner tonight." I replied him and walked towards my bedroom. Tossed my belongings aside then took a quick shower before blacking out on my comfy bed later.

----

Another morning has come, students were walking and chatting at the hall while heading to their own class. I was still the same, walking down with Ray towards our first class. People were still gossiping about me, like I cared anyway. So I didn't pay too much attention to them and kept walking into the class.

I spotted the BWCW members — all of them, including Sehun — in the classroom. I nodded at them and Baek nodded his head back to me. When people saw that, they started to chattering again and it all stopped when someone roared, "CAN'T YOU ALL STOP CHATTERING?" it was Sehun. Why? 

All the voices were down, people were staring at us but didn't make any comments. It took a moment for me to snap back into reality then continued to walk towards my seat. 

Minutes later, the bell rang and the teacher came in and began his lecture. 

-----

I didn't know why I roared for them to shut up. It came suddenly, I was also taken back by my action because today was the first time I defended up someone, especially the one that I labeled as the schools' 'prey'.

People were staring at us, me to be exact but I didn't care about it. They couldn't go against me anyway so I just go back to talking to Chen about the new game his father's company has just released. 

Minutes passed quickly, the bell rang and Mr. Kim came into our view and began his boring lecture.

-----

"What was that for?" Tao asked me when the class was finished, it was free period for us; so we headed to the student councils' room for working. "I don't know, it just came suddenly." I murttered under my breath but it was loud enough for the others to heard.

"It's your first time too." Kris added casually, damn him for being this cool. Should he remind me again? I didn't think so.

"Just drop it okay?" I said, completely annoyed with this topics. He wasn't my soft spotl who the hell was he anyway?! He was just a prey, his prey, that turned out to be his savior. But we were even now, weren't we? Luhan saved me and I told the students to stop gossiping about him; we were even now!

-------

Luhan POV

It was a free period, I was walking to the student council's room; I was looking for Sehun, I needed to send him my gratitude for helping me this morning. At least, the gossips went down quiet well. 

I was about to open the door when I heard his voice — Sehun voice. "He is just a doll, he is my prey; stop being so nice to him!" 
"We won't okay? We aren't his friends!" Another voice spoke up then I took it as my cue to left the place.

So, I was just a doll and prey huh, even though I helped him yesterday. That's why I said, we were different; his world wasn't mine and I was definitely didn't fit into his society. When I thought I finally could be their friends, they said that they weren't my friends. Damn him and the BWCW for made me feel like we were friends. They were all the same; they were all liars.

-----xxxx---

Whooo, I'm done with the new chapter; some of you told me that Luhan wasn't suppose to become soft that fast but I needed it for this chapter! As my promise at the chapter before if the subscribes number hits 40, I will post a surprise chapter but since it didn't, I won't upload it now. But I will post it later, maybe? Hahha~

Anyway, what do you think about this chappie? I do welcome and appreciate any subscribes and comments, feel free to tell me anything you think about my story! Love you people~ 

-Mei