Bully

It's called Love

I officially ruined my own life now...
Since the little 'accident' that happened just a while ago, I became the school new star. When I walked pass down the corridor and headed to my next class after lunch break with Ray beside me, the other students started to gossiping about me. I walked pass the school bulletin and saw my picture hanging there. I stopped right away to saw about the content, 'Damn that BWCW group!' I cursed inwardly and took off the poster. 
"Luhan from 2-A is BWCW new ! You can use him for free!" A deep voice spoke up through the school radio and I bet all of the students even the teacher heard it. The content was exactly the same as the poster in my hand. 

"Han, what shall we do?" I heard Ray spoke up, I could catch worries inside his voice. "I don't know Ray." I murmured in low voice, what the hell with this all superior people?! 

I continued to walk towards the class when a boy — who I didn't recognize — suddenly pulled me and slammed me to the nearest wall and slapped me. 'What the hell?' I screamed inwardly. 
"So, you're the BWCW new huh?" he spoke up but a hand yanked him away from me. When I looked up, it was one of the BWCW boy who I didn't know either. 
"Step away, Sehun is looking for him." His deep baritone voice rang through my ear and the boy stepped back, left me with the boy. I glanced at Ray but them the boy beside me sent him a death glare, he murmured a simple 'sorry' then rushed away leaving me behind. Oh nice, my own cousin was leaving me alone here. 

"Follow me on your own or shall I drag you?" He spoke again and I jolted up, his voice was full of venom. "I can walk by myself." I answered him and followed him. We walked across the building to a room. He scanned a card then the door was opened, he stepped in and I followed right behind him to found out that this was BWCW quarter. 

"My, my... Look who come in.." Baekhyun spoke up from one of the couch. "Don't Baek or you will be die shortly.." A boy I recognize as D.O who knew all of the information about me spoke up. 

I followed the tall man in front of me to a room and saw the blond man from my class — who I hated the most now — sitting on the chair across me. "Thanks Tao." Sehun said just before the tall man in front of me left the room. 

"What do you want?" I asked him, slightly annoyed with his game. "Well, well.. since you're the new student you may didn't know me before but I will show you who I am." Sehun answered me while motioned me to sit at the empty chair.

"I know a bit about you, I apologized from my behavior before. I don't like people spying about me." I said but it's only made him smile wider, oh god. 
"Now, you only know who am I but you don't know my rules little kitten..." Sehun spoke up with dark chuckle. What am I getting myself into? 

"I'm sorry okay. Look, I didn't want to be a bother for my new family especially Ray since he is one of the student here, I apologize and I hope you will forget about what I did in the lunch break before." I defended myself but it's only sparked up his eyes. 

"You're the interesting one, aren't you? But I'm not the nice people here Luhan and I don't accept apology easily." the blond boy spoke up. 

I really didn't know what to do as anger filled my body again. I stood up and walked out from his room without speaking anything and left the quarter — that turned out to be the student council room — without looking back at the other. 

I skipped the class, I have been late so why bother to come in then. I explored the school only to met with a gang of students that blocked my way. "Hey, BWCW !" one of them shouted but I ignore them. I turned my body to walked back to where I came from but they also blocked them. "What do you want?" I asked darkly, I really wasn't in the mood right now and thus people weren't helping anyway. 

"Hey, we shall teach him manner. Looks like he doesn't have it!" the other boy spoke up and I felt someone hit me right on my stomach. They kept hitting me until they were satisfied before leaving me lying on the cold floor, covered by blood. 

I texted Ray to come and help me. He was surprised but again, of BWCW had list you, you were going to die. 

He helped me to go home and I went straight to my room, ignoring my aunt question about my face. I jumped into my bed and cried slowly, I missed my parents a lot. I didn't like here, I wanted to be with them. 

I cried myself till I was exhausted and out. When I woke up, it was 7 in the afternoon, time for the dinner. I took a quick shower before joined my new family for dinner. It was so quiet, no one spoke up and I believed Ray has told them about the incident but what could they do? They were facing the almighty Oh family.

I called in sick the next day and the next day and the next day... Another new week has started and I finally decided to show up. People started to chatter around when they saw me — of course, the bruises hasn't healed completely but who care. Ray was walking beside me, and told me about that had happened around the whole week. People were looking for the BWCW new and vice versa... 

I stepped into the first period and headed to my chair. Sehun was already sitting on his chair and eyed me when I came in but didn't speak anything. I sat down on my chair and brought out my book, preparing for the first period — chemistry.

"Han, my dad and mom are going to China for three days to settle down some issues." Ray told me in Chinese as he walked into my desk, I nodded my head in response. China, I wished I can going back. I hated this place already. 
------
It's been two months since I moved into this elite private school, people kept picking up at me but I was already getting use at them. I even didn't care about it and I knew my heart was becoming colder and colder. 

"Hey Luhan, catch this!" A boy yelled and I looked up only to find that he was throwing me with eggs and the other student started to throwing me with the rest of eggs while I stood still in my place, letting them threw it to me. 

"STOP!"  A cold voice ordered loudly and people were backing up and letting the blond man walked so he could see me completely. I knew he was laughing inside, this was what he wanted, wasn't it? I only stared at him blankly and moved my feet to walk towards the man shower room but Sehun's hand grabbed mine and forced me to go with him. 

"Who was the first one that started throwing him with these eggs?" Kris — BWCW and student council vice president — spoke up. I turned my head and saw the boy who started this all stood up and Kris dragged him right after he told the rest of the student to cleaned up the mess.

"Why aren't you fighting back?" Sehun spoke up after we arrived at his private room. "Why should I?" I answerd him with cold voice, as cold as his. "This is what you wanted right? Damn it Sehun, you got it and you are even not satisfy with it and wish to bully me with your own hands huh?" I snapped and I didn't even know that tears started to rolling down my eyes. 

"Sehun, he is the one..." Kris was opening the door and threw the boy in but stopped when he saw me cry. "I will look after this issue, thanks Kris and bring Luhan to change." Sehun said as the other tall blond boy — Kris — dragged me out from Sehun's room to their private shower room. 

"Go take a bath, I will ask Lay to prepare a new suit for you." Kris spoke then left me alone after he shoved me a new towel. I hessisated a bit but then chose to ignore the feeling and took a shower and cleaned up myself. 

I went out from the shower room and found the other BWCW members except Sehun were sitting at the main living room, enjoying their tea and snacks. Suho was the first one to noticed me, he came to me and dragged me to the couch and shoved me down right beside him. He gave me a cup of jasmine tea and some cookies before spoke up. 

"We are sorry Luhan..." He started but I cut him, "It's okay. Thank you for the shower and clothes" with that I left the quarter and headed back to my class. Ray approached me after the class ended and asked me if I was okay, I couldn't blame he though, he was only a normal student like me and he couldn't go against the BWCW. I replied him with a small smile and told him that I was okay before both of us left for the next period. 
----------
I went back home right after school and changed my clothes into the casual one before leaving the house again. I decided to go shopping, it has been a while though. So I told my aunt and rushed to the Myeong Dong, the place where people went to shopping. I found a bubble tea shop and went in. I ordered a cup of chocolate milk tea before continuing my evening 'hunt', I loved to be free, to be out from the mean students from my school and to be out from Oh Sehun grasped. 

I bought some stuffs, my hands were a bit full with the shopping bags. I was walking home when I saw some men dressed in black were running after a boy, I shrugged my shoulder and decided to walk away when I noticed that the boy was Sehun. The blond boy was running as fast as he could but the men still right after his tail, I was battling with myself to help him or not. But when I saw his face, I decided to help him. So I stopped in my track and when he was about to ran pass me I grabbed his hand and turned his body so we were running to the left instead of going straight and it made some space between us and the men. 

I kept running with Sehun behind me until we reached an alley and I turned into the small alley and hid with Sehun. "What happened?" I asked him but he was trembling badly. So I guessed something bad has happened to him. 
"Lu... Lu... Luhan." He shuttered and I hugged him instantly, ignoring the fact that I was hugging the boy that I hated the most. 
"Calm down, Sehun. Tell me what happen?" I asked him again and he told me, "I was going back home after the student council meeting when some people stopping my car and started to shot a gun towards me. My guards were all dead but it seems like they have to bring me alive so they didn't shoot me."
"Do you know who are they?" I asked and he shook his head but then he answered me, "Maybe one of my dad rival." 

All of sudden, I pitied this boy. Even though he has money and fame, his life was more dangerous than mine. I could play around without worrying people could kill me any minutes while Sehun has to bring some bodyguards to protect him every minutes. 

---xxxx----
End of the second chapter... Thank you for the support guys, I will do my best to updating as soon as I can and fix my grammatical error! I hope you enjoy the chapter and tell me what do you think about it ^^~

-Mei