Meeting Him

It's called Love
Well, this time I think I should update with Sehun Point Of View to make the scenes look clearer, so I hope you guys will enjoy it!
 
------
 
 
Sehun POV
 
I was walking into the school and the girls around me started to squeal. It annoyed me a bit actually but I chose to ignore them and walked into my class. I greeted BWCW — my gang and the school's student council group — members when I walked pass them down to my chair. I sat at the back row and no one sat beside me because I 'asked' the teacher to make it empty unless they had new student. 
 
Baekhyun — the bubbliest one — approached my seat and the others were following him. "I heard that there is a new student coming today." The small boy spoke and I nodded my head, mean that I knew about the news too. "He comes from overseas, doesn't he?" Kai asked and D.O — who stood beside him — nodded his head in response. 
 
We talked and talked until the ball rang. Baekhyun and the others were going back to their own seat while some students roaming into the classroom. The teacher came in with Ray and a small blond boy, he looks cute and small. Ray approached his seat and the belong boy waited in front of the class — waiting for Ms. Lee to told him to introduce himself I presume. 
 
"Well, we have new student here. Luhan, please introduce yourself." Ms. Lee spoke and the blond man spoke up, "Hi, my name is Luhan. I'm from China, it's nice to meet you all." His voice was soft, unlike the other boys loud voice. 
"Go sit next to Mr. Oh" the teacher said and Luhan approached me then sat at the empty chair right beside me while some students chattering about how lucky he was. Well, the seat next to me was a special place, wasn't it?
 
"Hi, I'm Luhan." I heard he greeted me but I only nodded my head in response without facing him. Well, I had seen him enough today. 
 
--------
 
It was lunch break and Beakhyun along with Chanyeol had been shouted it for five minutes. These crazy people really needed a medicine I guess. I ignored them and continued to walk to the canteen when I saw Luhan and Ray, I glanced at him and our eyes met but I just walked away.
 
Xiumin was picking up his vegetable when D.O gave me a piece of paper. A biography about the new boy, Luhan. I took a look at the paper and noticed some interesting facts about this new boy, when I was about to give it back to D.O, Baek-hyung snatched it from my hands and read it then passed it to Chanyeol then to Chen so all of the members had seen it. 
 
"I want to make friend with him." Lay — always being the angelic one — spoke. Kris, Tao, and Lay were from China so I guess it's an usual thing that Lay wanted to be friend with him. "Hey,he likes dogs! He is a good man." Chanyeol — being the puppy holic — said and it earned him a smack from Suho. "You do think all of people that love dogs are good." Chen commented and Baekhyun laughed until he cried while Chanyeol pouted.
 
"Shall we play with him?" Baekhyun spoke as he rose up from his seat and went to Luhan's table. I sighed in defeat and followed this hyper hyung to there and saw Luhan was talking with the other students — Ray's buddies I assume, he was laughing and smiling happily.
 
"Look, the BWCW is coming over here!" I heard a girl squeal and it made Luhan turned his head, our eyes met again but he was turning down his head quickly, adverting my gaze.
 
"My, my... What a pleasant?" Baekhyun spoke up. I saw Ray shook his head at Luhan, what was they talking about huh?. "Lu Ray, why don't you introduce your new friend?" Baekhyun spoke again, directing his question to Lu Ray . "I believe you had met him Baek, he is at one of our class." Ray answered as calm as he could and he received a giggle from the Baekhyun.
 
"Ouch, it's not hurt to introduce him formally to us right?" Baek spoke up again. "Enough, Baekhyun." I spoke up with my cold voice and Baekhyun looked fine and cool while Luhan looked like he was nealy dead after  hearing my cold voice. "You're not fun Sehun-ah, right Yeollie?" Baekhyun pouted and turned his attention to Chanyeol who stood right next to him. 
 
"I believe you guys have more information since you guys are the student councils of our school and basically run the school." Ray replied to Baekhyun and smiled at him. "You guys no fun!" Baekhyun pouted again and started to play with Chanyeol. "Eerr... Hi? I'm Luhan." The blond boy finally spoke up, after a long paused that turned out to be an awkward one. "Luhan, 18, from Beijing, China. Your parents passed away not so long ago and you are moved in with your uncle. Ray is your cousin." D.O — BWCW secretary that has tons of information — spoke and it seemed to piss Luhan off.
 
"What the hell?" He snapped and I smirked at his reaction — he was the interesting one, wasn't he? — while the other students gasped at his reaction, 'cause Luhan was the first one to reacted that way towards me. "Well..." I opened up my mouth and hang my words, it would make he become more nervous, I knew and I enjoyed it. 
"Let's go guys!" I finished my sentence and walked away still with my trademark evil smirk plastered on my face.
 
"I think you scared the new student." Lay spoke but I ignored him and walked towards the student council room to finished my work. 
 
------
 
End of Chapter. What do you guys think? I do appreciate the comments and subscribes, thanks a lot for the support! I will do my best to updating the story as soon as I can and fix the grammatical error ~ have a pleasant day everyone!
 
-Mei